Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is it now time to let us equip more legendaries?

With Legion almost over and not much else to do isnt it time for blizz to let us have a bit of fun and allow us to equip more legendaries?

Now i have brought this topic up many times and each time people say 'Well you will feel way too powerful' well with the stat squish and the item level squish do you still think that way?

Iam now hitting for just over 1k and with the legendary traits being disabled at 115 surely it wouldnt break the game to let us equip more at this late stage in the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orz View Post

With Legion almost over and not much else to do isnt it time for blizz to let us have a bit of fun and allow us to equip more legendaries?

Now i have brought this topic up many times and each time people say 'Well you will feel way too powerful' well with the stat squish and the item level squish do you still think that way?

Iam now hitting for just over 1k and with the legendary traits being disabled at 115 surely it wouldnt break the game to let us equip more at this late stage in the game.
    some specs would become insanely broken if they could, if they removed the procs and let us do so sure, but with the procs allowing them all is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

to be honest, legendaries felt so less legendary.. I much prefer legos that are stat based or proc based, changing class mechanics was sort of disruptive feeling. with that said the idea of adding more change on top of what legos do in sets of two seems like just to much tinkering at the end of content. hopefully the class altering effects of legos will not continue in to bfa.

15+ Year Old Account

That would be FUN, and Blizz aint having any of that shit.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Nahhh, not since they’re usable until 105

If they stopped working at 111 I’d be all for people equipping them all and going ham for a couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Nope, the chance for that went out the window as soon as they allowed them to be used to 115.

It could have happened instead of the crazy AP gain at the end of Legion, but they went that route instead.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Its those last 5 levels you'd have to think about. Going from a class that's proccing spells left and right, To a class that's just standing there pressing 1 2 3 over and over...

Unpopular opinion but I dont think they should. Imagine having all of these legendaries and their bonus and then switch it back to just 2 until level 115. It would cause everyone to go ape because "my class is so weak now".
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

i found the legendary cool at first but later on when you start to get upward of 10+ legendary and you can equip only 2 i found it silly. 4 would have been a good number to have equip
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    some specs would become insanely broken if they could, if they removed the procs and let us do so sure, but with the procs allowing them all is insane.
    Balance is already messed up - let us kids have some fun for the last week or two

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be fun, but it'd feel like poop when actually leveling up. Super powerful up to 115, then you just -drop-.

Oh boy.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have an issue at all on beta leveling with a toon that didn't have a single legendary to start with. Did they make it harder? I'm starting to get pumped up.

I think the starting leveling gear is going to be a higher Ilvl than leggos anyway. You probably won't even have them equiped come lvl 115.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I think the starting leveling gear is going to be a higher Ilvl than leggos anyway. You probably won't even have them equiped come lvl 115.
    You think wrong then.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    i found the legendary cool at first but later on when you start to get upward of 10+ legendary and you can equip only 2 i found it silly. 4 would have been a good number to have equip
    tbh blizzard really messed up overall.

it would feel so much more interesting if numer of legendaries you could equip rose with each tier - for example first tier 2 , 2nd tier 4 , antorus 6 and then eventually with each month 1 more.

people would have so much more fun and thematicaly it would make sense since we were dealing with 'ultimate evil" sargeras at the end of day.

but since fun is not allowed in wow we were stuck with 2 which sucked.

Seems noone here has War Mode enabled here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    You think wrong then.
    What Ilvl is it, because I'm seeing 285 on look up.
    Main stats are king now, so higher agi/str/int is going to trump anything else.

10+ Year Old Account

Nah, some specs would become too OP. You don't need more than the two.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I could see it as a fun week, Where a Buff comes and gives you the ablity to equip all. And that'll be for giggles only

Yea but only while you're lvl 110.

The last couple of weeks of an expansion should just be a time to be crazy powerful and have fun.