Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What could make Sylvanas the ‘Kerrigan’ of WoW?

My idea would be that in a future expansion that involves Bolvars death and the vacuum for a new Jailor that Sylvanas becomes Lich Queen and pits the Scourge against the Void which is why they fear her because of her newfound power. The purpose of the Lich King in the new retcon was to turn everyone Undead and safeguard Azeroth after killing G’huun. As Lich Queen Sylvanas would be entirely neutral and remain an Anti Hero. That way it pleases those who don’t want her killed off and the ones who wish her not to be Warchief.

Or she can just stay as Warchief and prove to everyone that she is right about ‘forgetting what makes us strong’ (Conflict); The Pandaren said the same thing.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-07-22 at 09:57 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

A titan gives her all their powermaking her a titan then kills a void corrupted titan.

Basically.

But then again she already is the kerrigan of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Ascending into mudmughood.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    A titan gives her all their powermaking her a titan then kills a void corrupted titan.

Basically.

But then again she already is the kerrigan of WoW.
    How is she already so
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

She could just eat a giant space potato like Kerrigan did.

Idk Starcraft at all.

Well we're in for the eventual lore reveal that the void fears Sylvanas because they(the void) are constantly needing to feed on life to survive and expand. If everyone is dead, they're essentially starving out the void. Old Gods are also incapable of influencing the minds of the Undead, making them essentially quite powerless.

If Sylvanas were to make everyone dead on all of Azeroth, the void couldn't stand a chance of corrupting Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    How is she already so
    she barely comes close beyond being female, a marksman, and having her quest for vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Bad writing.
    This.
    The end to her arc was so bad.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

5+ Year Old Account
    She turns into a Valkyr to 'SAVE US ALL!!!!111'
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    If she forgoes the horde-vs-alliance in pursuit of defeating the Void, then she could become kerrigan on WoW, it would be pretty fucking similar story.

7+ Year Old Account
    She becomes the new Lich Queen and becomes a raid boss for us to murder her.

She's one of most worst characters in wow that she makes Kerrigan a lot more likeable than she'll ever be.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Didn't people actually hate how Kerrigan's arc ended? I'd rather have Blizzard learn from their mistakes and try a different approach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I know little about Starcraft but I’d presume something along the lines of her becoming the chosen one and saving us all.

Overall a really terrible way to end her story. I think Sylvanas’ end should be bittersweet or tragic rather than some hamfisted redemption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope to god they dont do that, christ that would be bad

I was pissed off about the way Kerrigan's story ended. But Sylvanas ending that way is much worse. Please don't.

Nothing. Sylvanas in WC3 had some traces of Kerrigan. She kept those until the LK was defeated. That was 8 years ago. In those 8 years she has done absolutely NOTHING that could be considered "redeeming" or "morally grey" by any kind of objective view. She just went from evil to mental to more evil. The ONLY half-way redeeming quality you COULD give her was "caring" for the Forsaken....but Before the Storm made it 100% clear that she only cares for those Forsaken who support her claim to power. She has not an ounce of sympathy for them in her rotting body.

If they try and rewrite this character in/after BFA i will take my leave from Retail and doodle around in Classic for a few months before that gets stale and i have to take my leave from the franchise for good.

What i expect will happen is that Sylvanas will continue to shit on the Horde on every occasion...and when her shit becomes to smelly for even the most loyal of fans she will venture to Northrend, murder Bolvar and send the Scourge against the living races of Azeroth. That would also bring Taelia even more into the story.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2018-07-23 at 12:22 AM.

Being undead should make her immune to the old god's corruption, probably a Azeroth will give her magic powers to fight the void lords, sending her away from Azeroth. That way they can make her leave the game without killing her.

Something that would restore her pre-undeath self. The mind, the attitude. But at the same time, she would get to keep her experiences. Maybe succeeding Eyir would do the trick.

5+ Year Old Account
    Redemption Arc for Sylvanas?

Well... First she needs to come to terms with the fact that she's done terrible things and really learn some level of empathy for the people she's hurt. Then she needs to do something about it and turn her shit around and start doing pretty much exclusively morally "Good" things. There will, of course, be people who can never forgive her... but she'll have to try to get forgiveness nonetheless...

Or she could do a completely out of character heel-face-turn and self-sacrifice 'cause that's how WoW makes villains and anti-heroes into flat out heroes.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.