Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Well, they no lube fucked mastery, and since raiding Arms warriors stacked it, its no wonder, it's basically a dead stat atm.
    I am not sure about this. I swithced to Crit-Haste gear it did help but still seems heavily untertuned. Or maybe other specs are over tuned. My ret paladin whitch is a off-spec of one of my alts and has like 20ilvl lower than my warrior has close dps. In legion I used to do 3x dps than I did with ret pally.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Fury feels surprisingly nice right now, minus Recklessness being on the GCD.
    Maybe it's because I'm still using end game gear but right now I don't even notice the gcd thing. It's a total non issue for me.

I worry though, once I hit 116 things are really gonna slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    I am not sure about this. I swithced to Crit-Haste gear it did help but still seems heavily untertuned. Or maybe other specs are over tuned. My ret paladin whitch is a off-spec of one of my alts and has like 20ilvl lower than my warrior has close dps. In legion I used to do 3x dps than I did with ret pally.
    Could be part of it too, that kind of number tuning is easier to fix though than the mastery being garbo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm still using end game gear but right now I don't even notice the gcd thing. It's a total non issue for me.

I worried about this too, but when I loaded up a premade character (pretty shit gear, no legendaries) it wasn't really that much slower, just longer between rampages, but even that wasn't GREATLY increased. Still pretty smooth gameplay overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    For leveling, even though certain websites say you should go Arms, I definitely recommend going Fury (or Prot).

You just have much more self-healing as fury. The play style is a bit different. Arms generates rage through auto hits and fury has to use actual abilities to generate rage. But that kinda makes fury feel so much faster.

So for leveling, definitely Fury I'd say. Or, if you don't mind being a bit slower, then go Prot. it's fun too^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    For leveling, even though certain websites say you should go Arms, I definitely recommend going Fury (or Prot).

You just have much more self-healing as fury. The play style is a bit different. Arms generates rage through auto hits and fury has to use actual abilities to generate rage. But that kinda makes fury feel so much faster.

So for leveling, definitely Fury I'd say. Or, if you don't mind being a bit slower, then go Prot. it's fun too^_^
    Fury got Victory Rush back in BfA, so they definitely have no problem with self-healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Well, they no lube fucked mastery, and since raiding Arms warriors stacked it, its no wonder, it's basically a dead stat atm.
    I know and I luckily had a bit of crit/haste gear so "only" 22% mastery.. but still I had hell passing 4k sustained ST...

hmm..yea...no!
    fury feels faster,that's true. also it's so much fun no doubt about it but seriously... Arms to fury at leveling is exactly like Prot to Fury at actual tanking!
    Arms basically 1-2 shots normal mobs the entire way throughout leveling. from level 60 you have access to "second wind" talent. "die by the sword" is just a better defensive than "enraged regeneration" cause it can actually save you at 1% hp and then from level 60 and on can make "second win" to kick in. and at higher levels like 70+ish you have better CDs for the miss pull/ mass pull situations!
    people may say it's matter of taste and sure if you really like to lvl as fury...go for it...its fun and definitely not the worst spec in this game for leveling. but never ever try Arms cause you won't go back! kinda objectively the better spec for the job...by miles!
    and back to the actual topic... is it just me or fury has the best rotation that the spec's ever had? #lovebfafury

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post

On the beta, there is a noticeable slow down above 116 due to your stats starting tank pretty hard. But the GCD doesn't feel that bad even then since you always have something to press and it's not like 3 things are competiting for that press.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dascha View Post
    hmm..yea...no!
    fury feels faster,that's true. also it's so much fun no doubt about it but seriously... Arms to fury at leveling is exactly like Prot to Fury at actual tanking!
    Arms basically 1-2 shots normal mobs the entire way throughout leveling. from level 60 you have access to "second wind" talent. "die by the sword" is just a better defensive than "enraged regeneration" cause it can actually save you at 1% hp and then from level 60 and on can make "second win" to kick in. and at higher levels like 70+ish you have better CDs for the miss pull/ mass pull situations!
    people may say it's matter of taste and sure if you really like to lvl as fury...go for it...its fun and definitely not the worst spec in this game for leveling. but never ever try Arms cause you won't go back! kinda objectively the better spec for the job...by miles!
    and back to the actual topic... is it just me or fury has the best rotation that the spec's ever had? #lovebfafury
    I didn't talk about leveling 1-120. I talked about 110-120. And I did level a warrior on beta to 120, tried both specs. Arms does definitely not one-shot things. Okay, I had no legendary for this spec (or any spec for that matter) because I did level a beta character - not a copied one. And yes, I LOVED playing as arms, BUT.... at the point where I had to kill 20 Ogres for the Warfront Quests, I just realized how much I miss the self-healing (which is a lost smoother as Fury), so I went back to continue as Fury. In the end I found Fury to be better for leveling because of the fast pace and healing without having to talent into it. Prot also is great for leveling but it's slower ofc....

Again; this is probably all personal preference as always, so I get your point too. No question ^_^

I didn't talk about leveling 1-120. I talked about 110-120. And I did level a warrior on beta to 120, tried both specs. Arms does definitely not one-shot things. Okay, I had no legendary for this spec (or any spec for that matter) because I did level a beta character - not a copied one. And yes, I LOVED playing as arms, BUT.... at the point where I had to kill 20 Ogres for the Warfront Quests, I just realized how much I miss the self-healing (which is a lost smoother as Fury), so I went back to continue as Fury. In the end I found Fury to be better for leveling because of the fast pace and healing without having to talent into it. Prot also is great for leveling but it's slower ofc....

Again; this is probably all personal preference as always, so I get your point too. No question ^_^
    sorry...i get your point, but this is just too good to pass
    cause i was lvling as fury/arms then fury then arms ...and well..i had all the legionaries for the class. but i think i was exactly on the ogre quest and like 10 ogre in...i had no CDs or anything and i had to sit down and drink...at which point i thought ok...enough is enough ....lets lvl as arms :P
    PS: while lvling [second wind] is a must have talent!
    even though Arms feels incomplete and the mastery really needs some sort of rework, I'm so happy that both specs feel so amazing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dascha View Post
    sorry...i get your point, but this is just too good to pass
    cause i was lvling as fury/arms then fury then arms ...and well..i had all the legionaries for the class. but i think i was exactly on the ogre quest and like 10 ogre in...i had no CDs or anything and i had to sit down and drink...at which point i thought ok...enough is enough ....lets lvl as arms :P
    PS: while lvling [second wind] is a must have talent!
    even though Arms feels incomplete and the mastery really needs some sort of rework, I'm so happy that both specs feel so amazing right now.
    Haha, yeah okay I guess it really just depends on the personal feeling everyone has /prefers then! I'm happy to see though that both specs are viable ^___^ I love it. (Funny you were on the same quest xD)

I'll be using fury more than Arms I'd say but there's nothing stopping you from learning both short of farming the azerite gear.

We're not shoe-horned into specs the same way we were in legion due to AP being in weps so go nuts and play what you like on the fights that you like them for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear, tested Fury in bg's now. What a disaster for me
    Setup time, squishy and no healers around. Everything just looked at me and I was dead =D
    I went back to good old Arms :x

I will however definitely level to 120 as Fury though.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Oh dear, tested Fury in bg's now. What a disaster for me
    Setup time, squishy and no healers around. Everything just looked at me and I was dead =D
    I went back to good old Arms :x

I will however definitely level to 120 as Fury though.
    What? Yeah fury is squishy but I am having a blast with it in random bg's. Doing alot of damage and getting kills easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    What? Yeah fury is squishy but I am having a blast with it in random bg's. Doing alot of damage and getting kills easily.
    Rogues, hunters, frost mages completly shut me down. I did however played bgs with 1 or 0 horde healers.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Rogues, hunters, frost mages completly shut me down. I did however played bgs with 1 or 0 horde healers.
    Weird, the only ones that are annoying to me are rogues. I have no problems with hunters or frost mages. The damage output from fury is really insane, however Ilevel is still important in PvP tho.