Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    I want Jaina to flood/destroy the horde including the blind orcs, trolls, goblins, and tauren that blindly follows a hollow corpse that is Sylvanas all while killing the evil entitled blood elves and Nightborne who pride themselves of Night Elf/High Elf suffering and the alliance in general.

Also She's Better than Khadgar and would lead the Kirin Tor much better.
    Jaina is a stupid Barbie doll written to heights which no human being should be able to reach. Fuck human potential. WoW is biased as Hell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Jaina is the Best Wizard written to heights which any human being should be able to reach. Yay for human potential. WoW is biased as true Warcraft.
    Fixed it for you.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    As an Alliance Player. I cringe everytime I hear people like you who want to have a victim of the horde get murdered for stupid reasons other than to hate on her.
    Srry problematic people are problematic, doesn't matter what their reason is.

If we rounded up Greymane, Sylvanas, Nathanos and Jaina and then executed them all, there would be no faction war, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    Jaina needs to go fuck off.
    Ditches the world in the fight against the legion because she has her panties in a twist, then wants to come back and help push fisty cuffs with the other faction.

Hopefully she dies soon

Jaina is coming for you first Morg!
    I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Quote Originally Posted by TLH View Post
    Jaina is coming for you first Morg!
    Bwonsamdi got my back though

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Why would you want her as a raid boss only to never get to fight her?
    She should just stay Alliance and serve her purpose of eradicating the Horde monsters.
    this
    /10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Thrall is a daddy and old, he's retired and I hope he'll stay there forever. We had enough of him.
    Have you not seen the pictures of the new Jaina? She's gone grey. She's old too and she's put on weight to top it all off!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Actually you are wrong, for her to kill an npc required 2 groups to attack her at once, and her to teleport the charecter she was attacking last.
    and that is in no way intended, jaina herself killed no civilians and simply teleported them out, plain and simple.
    also she had no idea what the SC were doing.
    show me a single vod of someone doing the scenario back when it was current with the npcs getting killed, while i can show you hours of people following her around and her teleporting all the npcs away.
    it has a cooldown which is abit stupid but she still wont kill them unless something SUPER unlikely happens, and that is in no way intended
    Pretty sure Jaina immediately murders Aethas’s guards when she confronts him for just standing around.

Quote Originally Posted by gzeus13 View Post
    Then Thrall could come back and put her in her place.
    She overcame Thrall in single combat in the past. Both him and Kalec to be exact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Pretty sure Jaina immediately murders Aethas’s guards when she confronts him for just standing around.
    THey are armed gaurds with weapons drawn, not civilians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Have you not seen the pictures of the new Jaina? She's gone grey. She's old too and she's put on weight to top it all off!
    shes not old, her hair is white from theramore....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    She's not old, that's due to the mana bomb / magic explosion on Theramore years ago. (it's a bit comparable to Rogue in X-Men if you know her - excessive (ab)use of power turned her hair white/grey).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-07-24 at 05:54 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    She overcame Thrall in single combat in the past. Both him and Kalec to be exact.
    while holding the focusing iris xD so, your point is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina needs to be gang raped by Taurens and then her whore body but on display in Ogrimmar

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's time Jaina attacked the Horde in a direct manner. I want this to happen so badly.

7+ Year Old Account
    she didn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Don't worry, as a tit for tat for Siege of Orgrimmar we will have a Siege of Stormwind with the horde killing Jaina or Anduin or some shit. Just for parity. I am not looking forward to whatever favouritism is going to happen for either side, its gonna cause nothing but really terrible threads.
    I guess Theramore doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    and how about dreadlord inside her

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    she didn't
    She did.

Kalec asking her whether she wants to be a second Arthas or Garrosh(one of these two) made her not drown Orgrimmar.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-07-24 at 05:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    She did. He faced her outside Orgrimmar and she overcame both him and Kalec.

Kalec asking her whether she wants to be a second Arthas or Garrosh(one of these two) made her not drown Orgrimmar.
    what i member is her empowered by the iris trying to float orgrimmar with a weave and thrall holding it, because he didn't want to kill her

being empowered by the ultimate arcane object helped a lot, but without? meh

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what i member is her empowered by the iris trying to float orgrimmar with a weave and thrall holding it, because he didn't want to kill her

being empowered by the ultimate arcane object helped a lot, but without? meh
    It's page 308 of Tides of War. Thrall being at her mercy is what it explicitly mentions.