Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only really been playing my Warrior since the pre-patch but based on that, I mean, not much has changed that much. Arms plays much the same, if not better. Fury is definitely an improvement. Prot, well, it has one major problem but otherwise doesn't feel changed much.

I think all 3 specs have more buttons on my bars than before the patch with some of the stuff they added back in, so I don't know what the whole "pruning" thing is about.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    So far i found better: Fury war, Balance druid, Demo warlock;

I found almost the same: All three Rogue spec (maybe combat a little better), Prot and Arms warrior, Guardian druid, Affly and Destro lock (the new visuals are amazing)

I found a bit worse:Feral druid (don't know why but it feels slower with energy regeneration);

I have all classes at 110 but so far i played only those.

Yes I'm loving my Elemental Shaman. Crazy mobility. No matter where I am I can instantly teleport to a graveyard by getting in combat with another player.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Yes I'm loving my Elemental Shaman. Crazy mobility. No matter where I am I can instantly teleport to a graveyard by getting in combat with another player.
    But dude why do you keep doing that to yourself? I remember you being around on the sham forum back in cata/mop, it's time to let it go my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    But dude why do you keep doing that to yourself? I remember you being around on the sham forum back in cata/mop, it's time to let it go my brother.
    Oh its not my main anymore but Since achievements are not fully BOA I have to do PVP on my Shaman to get my AV and IOC battlemasters. Unless I want to grind out 75 wins on a new toon to catch up. Thanks Blizzard.

Bad trolling is bad.

Oh its not my main anymore but Since achievements are not fully BOA I have to do PVP on my Shaman to get my AV and IOC battlemasters. Unless I want to grind out 75 wins on a new toon to catch up. Thanks Blizzard.
    Yeah I'm with you, changing mains is a pain in the butt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    I love that someone can have a positive opinion about something and still be called a troll. The times we live in...
    of course it's a troll post! we have the "classes feels like shit since pre patch" thread at the top of the forum for the last 2 days. If op have a different opinion, he could have express it in the other thread (and he certainly did, with this account or another one) but he made this thread, just to tell us his opinion without any explanation??

Deleted
    Appreciate such humour

I also like the way the changes for the classes ended up. Those I played felt wayyy smoother to play and I really appreciate it (Mainly Havoc, Fury, Mage and Ret).

only a couple specs on characters I play feel worse: elemental shaman and arguably, shadow priest (I actually kind like the 'slower' shadow but I realize not many agree)

warlock, hunter, mistweaver and holy/disc priest all feel better. Druid and paladin seem about the same.

I love that someone can have a positive opinion about something and still be called a troll. The times we live in...
    It is about the way it is formulated, that you can see it is an obvious troll post. The exaggeration and the lack of supportive arguments, makes it nothing more than a few lines to trigger 99% of this forum.

When I started 8.0 and played a few specs, I came to the conclusion that the classes are not in the god awful unplayable state everyone claims them to be. However, I do feel a lot of them could use some work. They certainly don't play better than before the patch. Equal at best.

Op must be a MOBA player.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I love all this constant bullshit about "class pruning" and "balancing" that people keep spewing out.
    Meanwhile, people say Vanilla was the best version of WoW, despite the fact half the classes were broken and most of the top specs only required spamming a single button to play.
    if you look at any best expansion poll in the past, idk 2 years on here, vanilla is usually just ahead of wod and cata but behind everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Sorry, you aren't allowed to say good things about WoW on the internet anymore.
    Let me fix that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Sorry, you aren't allowed to say good things about WoW on MMO-Champion anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It is about the way it is formulated, that you can see it is an obvious troll post. The exaggeration and the lack of supportive arguments, makes it nothing more than a few lines to trigger 99% of this forum.

When I started 8.0 and played a few specs, I came to the conclusion that the classes are not in the god awful unplayable state everyone claims them to be. However, I do feel a lot of them could use some work. They certainly don't play better than before the patch. Equal at best.
    you are mistaking 2 things . but its not your fault

people are mixing 2 things - how classes feel in 8.0 on live in prepatch at 110 level and how classes feel and play on 120 level on beta.

and boy oh boy it will be a huge change once your haste drops down

it will be a good change for many and awefull change for few. but overall it will make wow a much better game once weaker players have chance to catch up in speed to good players.

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    For the 1st time in as far as i can remember all of the classes feel really good. Way better than before the patch.
    i take it you got a really good rogue main you play? maybe not. it could be better because i deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you are mistaking 2 things . but its not your fault

people are mixing 2 things - how classes feel in 8.0 on live in prepatch at 110 level and how classes feel and play on 120 level on beta.

and boy oh boy it will be a huge change once your haste drops down

it will be a good change for many and awefull change for few. but overall it will make wow a much better game once weaker players have chance to catch up in speed to good players.
    I didn't take into account the haste drop, but I guess it will be better with gear? The last bit seems to be sarcastic I hope. I want to be able to destinguish myself from worse players, which was already hard in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many things I am looking forward to in BFA but class design is not one of them. I'm not as doom-as-gloom as a lot of other people seem to be, but it's not going to be pretty at 120. Right now our classes are being carried by legendaries still functioning and set bonuses still being active yet they still feel like they're missing something. My feral, for example, lost a lot. It still functions, and plays okay, but I have 60% (yes, fucking 60%) haste and gameplay changing legendaries. When I lose those as well it is going to feel pretty damn slow.

Which would be fine, except I've looked over all the azerite traits we've been shown so far and nothing is going to come close to replacing what I've lost. I'm fine with building up high stats again, that is to be expected at the start of an expansion, but I've gained nothing and lost a lot mechanically. We'll see how it goes in the end but class design is definitely taking a step back...with the exception of a few classes.

Deleted
    Positive opinion =/= ethically/morally good.