Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can you fly from Northred to Pandaria now?

If you look at the new world map it looks like you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Locknars View Post
    in the time it took you to post this and wait for an answer you could had tried it.

But you cannot 'cause of the way continents work and also the lack of a zeppelin / airship going between the two continents.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    in the time it took you to post this and wait for an answer you could had tried it.
    dont care that much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    But you cannot 'cause of the way continents work and also the lack of a zeppelin / airship going between the two continents.
    What about numlock? I always use numlock when I fly.

No you’d die from fatigue for being too far into the ocean.

Also as the poster below me pointed out even if fatigue wasn’t a thing the game world isn’t seamlessly connected so you wouldn’t be able to fly there as they are in separate instances.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2018-07-24 at 03:05 PM.

What Mr. Hellscream said, even more valid beyond the fact that the world isn't connected into one giant world loaded up all at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldnt even fly from Kun Li summit to Thundering Isle, so yea it def won't reach from Northrend to Pandaland

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    What Mr. Hellscream said, even more valid beyond the fact that the world isn't connected into one giant world loaded up all at once.
    Seems like a huge oversite. Would be simple to code stuff to load up while out of draw distance.

I mean we have rockets that can come back and land on earth after blowing there load in space but yet we cant have a seemless world of warcraft world?

Just a quick question...

"Why?"

There is no "Northred" in the game. It doesn't exist.

Seems like a huge oversite. Would be simple to code stuff to load up while out of draw distance.

I mean we have rockets that can come back and land on earth after blowing there load in space but yet we cant have a seemless world of warcraft world?
    They're on different physical severs. That's why you can't fly from Pandaria to Isle of Thunder, from Lordaeron to Tol Barad, or Kalimdor to the Azuremyst Isles, and need to go through a specific portal to get into Quel'danas from the Eastern Plaguelands.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Seems like a huge oversite. Would be simple to code stuff to [...]
    Ah the simple joys of not knowing a thing about developement, how I miss you at times.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    even though it may look like you could, you can't.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you can't.
    lmao, this guy
    christ

Aren't continents in different instances?

Same reason you can't fly from eastern plaguelands to ghostlands. While it's lorewise right nect to eachother, in-game they may aswell be at the opposite end of the universe, since they exist in seperate "instances" (i don't know the real terms)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    another wannabe Forum dev who has no clue and just spouting shit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    No you’d die from fatigue for being too far into the ocean.
    Since they are located on different instances/servers it is impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh trolling.

dont care that much
    You dont care, yet you cared enough to go to Mmochamp and post this? Really, dude?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    No, you can't.

lmao, this guy
    christ
    Coding aint hard man its basically Copy paste debug these days.