Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    One zone/raid compared to how much in Legion?

Let's list it.

Argus.
    AK at the start.
    Broken Shore "story".
    Prepatch stuff.
    Suramar.
    Raids.
    Invasions.

List goes on. Literally Pathfinder this expansion for part 1 was gated behind Nighthold opening up at the start since you needed to kill Gul'dan to finish the story.
    Again would you rather it split into 3 weeks
    24th first part
    31st second part
    7th third part
    or would you rather
    24th nothing
    31st nothing
    7th all the quests

what would you rather want?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except blizzard has been very, very clear that it is a event that will have 2 parts, and will be open till launch, and that undercity will be open 1 week before to any pre-orders
    and that changes my comments how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    My guildmate had this issue, check your addons, one of his was blocking it.
    World quest tracker was hiding them for some reason, thank you.

No, investors do not care of people logging in, it is literally just the money, they dont give a fuck about much more.
    Friend andrew's father is an investor for LoL, he doesent give a fuck about them, its about how much money is being made each month and how much each person on average is spending, thats it.
    Jesus Christ, FelPlague.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Again would you rather it split into 3 weeks
    24th first part
    31st second part
    7th third part
    or would you rather
    24th nothing
    31st nothing
    7th all the quests

what would you rather want?
    I'll find out when I see if it's good or bad tomorrow.

But again. It IS to boost MAU. Otherwise they wouldn't have timegated a good chunk of content this expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Jesus Christ, FelPlague.

Jesus fucking Christ.
    Why the fuck should care about how many people log in a day, it does not effect them at all, what does is how much money it makes.

The game could have 1 player who pays 10,000,000 a month to the game and they wouldent give a fuck.
    once the money drops that is when it matters.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll find out when I see if it's good or bad tomorrow.

But again. It IS to boost MAU. Otherwise they wouldn't have timegated a good chunk of content this expansion.
    You didnt anserw

if content is gated
    would you rather
    24th first part
    31st second part
    7th third part
    or would you rather
    24th nothing
    31st nothing
    7th all the quests

Would you rather the broken shore quests had been march 14th, one part per week, or would you rather it all had come out june 20th.

Why the fuck should care about how many people log in a day, it does not effect them at all, what does is how much money it makes.

The game could have 1 player who pays 10,000,000 a month to the game and they wouldent give a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

You didnt anserw

if content is gated
    would you rather
    24th first part
    31st second part
    7th third part
    or would you rather
    24th nothing
    31st nothing
    7th all the quests

Would you rather the broken shore quests had been march 14th, one part per week, or would you rather it all had come out june 20th.
    Honestly in the situation of Broken Shore all at once. There was nothing good about that 14 week "story" for a class mount.

You'd have to be a child to think investors would think their investment is safe by banking it all on one single player. What happens when that one player stops playing the game?

Why do I not have you ignored yet, sweet baby Thrall.

Remeber when pre-patches where fun like the zombies of WOTLK or the WORLD SHAKING CAUSE OF A GIANT DRAGON...do this ques tonce a week. yay

Except, no, not everything is. It's an MMO with a sub so some level of timegating is to be expected but this is an artificial way of trying to retain players logging in and staying subbed, it's actually very frowned upon in the MMO development world because it's such a universally-considered poor way to do things. Of course, it's still something every MMO will fall back on using to some degree.

But just because it's a ploy to keep players logging in doesn't mean it can not be criticized, or complained about. Our back and forth has reached its conclusion and I will not respond to you further than this.
    The forum equivalent of taking your ball and going home when things don't go your way.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly in the situation of Broken Shore all at once. There was nothing good about that 14 week "story" for a class mount.
    So you rather had waited 14 weeks to get it all at once, instead of one per week. See me and many i know prefer 1 quest a week for 14 weeks instead of nothing for 13 weeks, then 14 quests on week 14, but i understand there is lots like you.

Its allmost a question of would you rather have waited 2 years of wod nothing to then get legion to launch with it and all its patches at launch, then 2 years of nothing to then get BFA with all of its patches at launch.

Do you see patches at time gating? Would you rather expansions launch with ALL their changes at the start, followed by 2 years of nothing till the next expansion.

would you rather wotlk launched with nax, uld, ToC, ICC, ruby sanctum, and everything else, followed by 2 years of nothingness?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Remeber when pre-patches where fun like the zombies of WOTLK or the WORLD SHAKING CAUSE OF A GIANT DRAGON...do this ques tonce a week. yay
    Lol remember when wotlk prepatch was so hated the community shat on blizzard so hard they cut it down from 3 weeks to 5 days.

One zone/raid compared to how much in Legion?

Let's list it.

Argus.
    AK at the start.
    Broken Shore "story".
    Prepatch stuff.
    Suramar.
    Raids.
    Invasions.

List goes on. Literally Pathfinder this expansion for part 1 was gated behind Nighthold opening up at the start since you needed to kill Gul'dan to finish the story.
    I finished Pathfinder Part 1 well before Nighthold launched. What on earth are you talking about? The Insurrection storyline was not required.

#wwgd

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    I finished Pathfinder Part 1 well before Nighthold launched. What on earth are you talking about? The Insurrection storyline was not required.
    Yeah idk wtf hes talking about, what you couldent do was finish it before emerald nightmare launched as the final quest needed xavius. i got it as soon as emerald nightmare came out.
    idk what they are going about.

Yep my mistake. You needed Xavius. Happy to admit the mistake on my part there.

The forum equivalent of taking your ball and going home when things don't go your way.
    No, it's the equivalent of beating someone in an argument so you stop having it with them because they've done nothing but present weak or totally invalid points because they're, well, for lack of a more appropriate term: Not very smart.

You are the person, in this case, who is not very smart. You lost and were doing nothing but floundering in a circle with a non-argument. I'm not doing that with you, sorry to leave you feeling upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want to Know how this is worthwhile.. I know this is a futile effort. I know it's a waste of my time because horde plot immunity means that nothing I do matters because I'm predestined to loose this
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    I still want to Know how this is worthwhile.. I know this is a futile effort. I know it's a waste of my time because horde plot immunity means that nothing I do matters because I'm predestined to loose this
    What? You both lose something in the end though.

No, it's the equivalent of beating someone in an argument so you stop having it with them because they've done nothing but present weak or totally invalid points because they're, well, for lack of a more appropriate term: Not very smart.

You are the person, in this case, who is not very smart. You lost and were doing nothing but floundering in a circle with a non-argument. I'm not doing that with you, sorry to leave you feeling upset.
    Are you sure you didn't mean to log into /r/iamverysmart?

#wwgd

30 minutes content, so good.

Are you sure you didn't mean to log into /r/iamverysmart?
    "When I say stupid shit and get called out for it, that means the people being mean to me are r/iamverysmart"

But this is coming from a tool with an unironic signature like yours.