Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Are you talking about BC into WotLK? Because that was met with praise. Between the zombie plague and the scourge invasions that was easily one of their best.
    no, it was not met with praise.
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=128614.3#p1535528

\

they literally cut the event 2 weeks short because of how much people complained.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"We shall not afford them the luxury o a peaceful night's sleep. This is war" Oh but come back next week for more... To Be Continued..... So tired of time gates just release it all ugh. And yes i understand it gives people something to do till the expac actually hits, but some people just wanna get it over with

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    "When I say stupid shit and get called out for it, that means the people being mean to me are r/iamverysmart"

But this is coming from a tool with an unironic signature like yours.
    Nothing I said was factually incorrect.

But please, keep insulting me. I need something to amuse myself with while I run WQs on my alts.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no, it was not met with praise.
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=128614.3#p1535528

\

they literally cut the event 2 weeks short because of how much people complained.
    Imagine the outrage in this new outrage society? all the little emotionally unstable people would require blizzard to put in safe spaces
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

"Waaaaah I didn't get an entire raid worth of content in a week of a prepatch"
    "Waaaaah they gate content to force players to not binge content and then bitch more when they have nothing to do"

1) Stfu
    2) do the quick quests each week if you want
    3) use the wqs to gear your alts if you want
    4) If you chose not to do 2-3, then go rub off in the corner while you wait for the day before BfA to do it all

And please, dont skip #1. I don't think I'll ever be hanging around the MMO forums again after this xpac because of all the non-stop bitching and moaning. Go play a different video game.

LMAO they even cut the shitty questline in half t make it seem longer. I did this shit in 15 mins on the beta.

Blizzard cmon.

I don't get why they are drawing it out week by week. Wouldn't that just annoy people who might not have time to log in on the last few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Nothing I said was factually incorrect.

But please, keep insulting me. I need something to amuse myself with while I run WQs on my alts.
    No, you were just brainlessly parroting "lots of stuff in the game in time gated", which was fucking irrelevant. You can't even understand that.

No, you were just brainlessly parroting "lots of stuff in the game in time gated", which was fucking irrelevant. You can't even understand that.
    It's not irrelevant. Time-gating has been a part of this game for quite some time now. The inability of the players to not recognize that a vast majority of content is time-gated upon release is not my fault. Thus, pointlessly complaining about it on a fansite, makes one look, as you say, "not very smart".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    I don't get why they are drawing it out week by week. Wouldn't that just annoy people who might not have time to log in on the last few weeks?
    In which case they'd miss it entirely as the expansion launches in a few weeks and it'll be gone.

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm but they start where? In NA today right?

It's not irrelevant.
    It is 100% irrelevant.

Time-gating has been a part of this game for quite some time now.
    This is irrelevant.

The inability of the players to not recognize that a vast majority of content is time-gated upon release is not my fault.
    This is irrelevant, or rather, it's incorrect. We were never talking about anyone's "inability" to recognize that the game has time-gating. It's about that time-gating is lazy and artificial and whether or not a game utilizes it often isn't the point, the point is that it's fair to criticize or complain about it. I have to fucking spoon feed you this like a baby because you're incapable of paying attention to even a simple argument.

Thus, pointlessly complaining about it on a fansite, makes one look, as you say, "not very smart".
    At best you're trolling. At worst you're not trolling. I'm blocking you either way.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Umm but they start where? In NA today right?
    Quest should autopop when you log in.

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quest should autopop when you log in.
    Nope is not in EU.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Nope is not in EU.
    Probably tomorrow in EU. Check the in-game calendar.

#wwgd

Do the new dark shore world quests offer unique transmog or is it same old mogs from broken isles world quests?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with the time gating. I don't need to rush through the entire pre-patch arc in one day when I can enjoy it over a few weeks. A lot of people complaining about it just complain. Same old story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    That's just the zombie infection part that people are complaining about, and the zombie infection part that got cut short, and even then read more of that thread you linked, many people are talking about how much they liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing unique, all same old shit, even the warglaive.
    yes because people will say, but when it was enough people that back in wotlk they cut it short because people complained you know it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    That's no reason, of itself, to timegate the pre-patch questline?
    Feel free to wait until its all released. No one forcing you.

I personally am glad to have at least one new activity per week, rather than several more weeks of nothing new.

God, Darkshore looks like shit.

Folks complaining that they can't do the whole chain at once - here's a simple solution.

Wait for 2 or 3 weeks and then do the whole chain. This solves the problem.