Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    Do I have to make war before I voice my opinion on it?
    Do I have to jump off a cliff before I say it might be fatal?
    Do I have to use a nuclear rocket before voicing my concerns in regards to it?
    Do I have to play beta in order to make an opinion?
    Nah, just don't be a douche about it, or you might get banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    1 RNG, 1 burst and 1 sustained. I do think they should make DP baseline and replace it with a talent that makes DP better with Divine Storm, our AoE potential is garbage AF.
    our aoe is rather decent since they moved over our dmaage to be more in our finishers isntead of builders can be a pain on extremely quick dying papcks though since you might not get of more than one divine storm on them but overall our aoe is not bad atm boring yes but bad no

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    our aoe is rather decent since they moved over our dmaage to be more in our finishers isntead of builders can be a pain on extremely quick dying papcks though since you might not get of more than one divine storm on them but overall our aoe is not bad atm boring yes but bad no
    This I have to say is something I really do like so. CS doesn't do much damage at all, BoJ is okay. But the damage dealt on a TV can be soooo nice - especially if you have a DP proc + Judgement debuff on the target. You can just see that health bar lose a huge chunk and it's just MMMMH. Divine Storm doesn't feel too satisfying though but, at least it's better than our mobility. '.'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    This I have to say is something I really do like so. CS doesn't do much damage at all, BoJ is okay. But the damage dealt on a TV can be soooo nice - especially if you have a DP proc + Judgement debuff on the target. You can just see that health bar lose a huge chunk and it's just MMMMH. Divine Storm doesn't feel too satisfying though but, at least it's better than our mobility. '.'
    those big meaty TV crits with D and inq+ judgement debuffnot foten it all lines up but when it does it is a thing of joy.
    got a 35k crit against the magma guy in vault when h was frozen and it was great seeing his health jsut get chunked even on a +17 tyranical