Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Post Paladins for Kul'tirans and Zandalari Trolls.

I really hope Blizzard would make both the Zandalari Trolls Paladins as well as Kul'tiran Humans.

For the Kul'tiran Humans to not be paladins wouldn't make any sense seeing as how every human is a paladin so why not Kul'tirans? I think it would actually be kind of awesome because if Kul'tirans were given the paladin class. Just imagine big strong crusaders within the silver hand and yea if that happen we're probably see a wow's version of Reinhardt. Who wouldn't want to be a playable Reinhardt?

As for Zandalari Trolls. Why not Paladins for them. I mean think about it. A very Ancient powerful Troll race that has been on azeroth for the longest period of time before any race was born and they wield different powers of the loa including the light. So I think would be very cool to have Zandalari Trolls be paladins like the Prelates or the Aztec Skull Knights as I like to call them.

So what do you guys think. Do you think both Kul'tirans and Zandalari Trolls should be paladins? Personally for me I would totally love to be a Reinhardt Paladin and a Light Loa Prelate of the Zandalari.
    Last edited by Hawkknight97; 2018-07-25 at 03:50 AM. Reason: editing.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

More likely to see Kul'tiran shamans (weren't some potential totems datamined?)

And I think it's highly likely Zandalar are getting paladins, they're just keeping it from us until we see the storyline that brings them back to their "light loa" or whatever it is that went on.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    More likely to see Kul'tiran shamans (weren't some potential totems datamined?)

And I think it's highly likely Zandalar are getting paladins, they're just keeping it from us until we see the storyline that brings them back to their "light loa" or whatever it is that went on.

I heard about totems but Haven't seen them yet. I did see 'hex' glyph to turn something into a wicker-creature though, which is a pretty strong sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are there any pictures for Kul'tiran shamans? Or the Totems in general being datamined?

7+ Year Old Account
    they probably will, but i can see they trading paladin for shaman with the kultirans, or doing both, honestly druid is enough, they don't need shaman at all, and paladins make more sense in the human culture

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    Are there any pictures for Kul'tiran shamans? Or the Totems in general being datamined?
    nothing, just some anchors who resemble totems

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they probably will, but i can see they trading paladin for shaman with the kultirans, or doing both, honestly druid is enough, they don't need shaman at all, and paladins make more sense in the human culture

nothing, just some anchors who resemble totems
    Yes indeed. In fact making Kul'tiran Humans be paladins would bring in new exciting lore to the Paladin story.

Well of course Zandalari Deserves paladin class. They look fantastic, they have theme and background to fully support it.

And tbh I like more idea of Kul'Tiran Paladin than Shaman as I feel that giving human both druid and shaman class is a bit too much. But we have to see how it will go.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

For the Kul'tiran Humans to not be paladins wouldn't make any sense seeing as how every human is a paladin so why not Kul'tirans?
    Worgen can't and Kul'tirans are even further from the light. Kul'tirans worship the sea.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2018-07-25 at 06:59 AM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Deleted
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...reddit-android this one.

I think Kul Tirans will have access to just about every class, same with Zandalari trolls. For Kul Tirans it would be a missed opportunity if Alliance players were denied a "strong and burly" appearance for paladins. Paladins just fit the Kul Tiran bill too well. Also, of course I want Zandalari paladins, they're already established in both lore and gameplay. Fingers crossed!

Kul Tirans explicitly do not worship the Light. There's a small chance for priests, due to shadow spec, but Kul Tiras worships the sea instead of the Light. Shamans are much more likely due to the Tidesages.

No more Paladins. And no Troll Paladins.

I really hope Blizzard would make both the Zandalari Trolls Paladins as well as Kul'tiran Humans.

For the Kul'tiran Humans to not be paladins wouldn't make any sense seeing as how every human is a paladin so why not Kul'tirans? I think it would actually be kind of awesome because if Kul'tirans were given the paladin class. Just imagine big strong crusaders within the silver hand and yea if that happen we're probably see a wow's version of Reinhardt. Who wouldn't want to be a playable Reinhardt?

As for Zandalari Trolls. Why not Paladins for them. I mean think about it. A very Ancient powerful Troll race that has been on azeroth for the longest period of time before any race was born and they wield different powers of the loa including the light. So I think would be very cool to have Zandalari Trolls be paladins like the Prelates or the Aztec Skull Knights as I like to call them.

So what do you guys think. Do you think both Kul'tirans and Zandalari Trolls should be paladins? Personally for me I would totally love to be a Reinhardt Paladin and a Light Loa Prelate of the Zandalari.
    Can't you just play Kul'tiran warrior if you want to roleplay Reinhardt?

To me it is simple... Either Blizzard unlocks every class for every race and be done with these threads and wishes.
    Or just continue with the current theme. Which is: humans get paladins. Which means every human race (and yes that means worgens too) should have the option to play a paladin.
    Trolls on the other hand, not so much. I get that some people are excited about it. It is just something that should not happen really. Maybe I am too old skool and brainwashed by Dungeons and Dragons... Then again... there are already many races that have the paladin class which they should not imo. So I am actually more for option 1. Just give every race everything.

It was bad enough seeing blood elves and cows desecrate The Silver Hand with their presence. Seeing ugly ass trolls wearing Judgment and Ashbringer? No.

On the other hand, there's a possibility that Night Elves could become paladins. I'm also holding out hope that "lightforged" Undead will become a future Alliance race with the ability to become paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    It was bad enough seeing blood elves and cows desecrate The Silver Hand with their presence. Seeing ugly ass trolls wearing Judgment and Ashbringer? No.

On the other hand, there's a possibility that Night Elves could become paladins. I'm also holding out hope that "lightforged" Undead will become a future Alliance race with the ability to become paladins.
    I hate when faction pride goes against the lore. Zandalari are MAINLY priests and their paladins were shown since since Vanilla.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Zandalari Paladins are a strange one... I'd love if at least some races had different looking animations for their class spells as well as names etc.

A Zandalari Paladin carrying around Ashbringer, using Judgement, Templars Verdict, Crusade etc... and looking like a medieval Knight would be weird af.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2018-07-25 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Zandalari Paladins are a strange one... I'd love if at least some races had different looking animations for their class spells as well as names etc.

A Zandalari Paladin carrying around Ashbringer, using Judgement, Templars Verdict, Crusade etc... and looking like a medieval Knight would be weird af.
    Felt the same when I was playing a Void Elf and switched to Holy from Shadow. Shadow and Disc (with shadow glyphs) feels appropriate for the race, but Holy feels so out of place. It would feel much better if Void Elf Holy abilities were still Void based. I guess this would be what we would call sub-classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Felt the same when I was playing a Void Elf and switched to Holy from Shadow. Shadow and Disc (with shadow glyphs) feels appropriate for the race, but Holy feels so out of place. It would feel much better if Void Elf Holy abilities were still Void based. I guess this would be what we would call sub-classes?
    I mean Blizz could just do the same thing as they're doing right now with unique druid forms for the new races... or just add more "green fire"-like stuff, as they've said they would if it makes sense (which it definitely does for Zandalari Paladins, void elf priests etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post

Zandalari have their OWN ORDER, they're not related to Silver Hand in any way, They have their own aesthetics, their own weapons.

I know I don't want fugly Ashbringer or Uther's gear.

And nobody would play Zandalari to mimic knight fantasy, but imperial Aztec holy warrior theme.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-07-25 at 08:29 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria