Poll: Would you complete a quest to burn Teldrassil?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yes but only if I can use Malfurion and Tyrande to start the fire. I wouldn't even need a reward, killing them would be reward enough!
    Grab 'em by the ankles and rub them together over some tinder?

That's how you get more Nelves!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Only if Tyrande is tied to it.

Deleted
    Yea, I need me some catchup gear

Deleted
    Ofc i will. Its a war and there cant be peace with alliance. they are backstabers

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I would complete the quest, there's rewards tied to it. But ICly, as a roleplayer, my character wasn't in the event.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    there cant be peace with alliance. they are backstabers
    How amusing, coming from horde. There's delusional, and then there's delusional. And then there are horde players.

No, I'm not a genocidal hypocrite.

i wouldnt, the NE starting zone is one i'm really fond of since vanilla, alot of good memories.... :<

but does it really matter?

couldnt malfurion regrow everything anyway?

or did only cenarius have that power?

No, I do not enjoy roleplaying a maniac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completing it on both alliance and horde toons

Why would I not complete the quest? It doesn't make any difference...

Quote Originally Posted by B4lmung View Post
    If my characters would be true to themselves, they would have never done any quests I guess. The whole horde vs alliance stuff makes no sense and my char would just join the kirin tor and other neutral factions who watch the two factions go to war instead of mediating, drinking and laughing the whole time. Till the true enemy shows his face, then it's time for work. Haven't played lot of Legion, but what happened to Khad'gar? Where is he while things unfold? Where are the rest of kirin tor and neutral factions and class halls?
    All of the healer class halls seem to be occupied with trying to repair the damage done by Sargeras's sword. Not sure what the Kirin Tor are doing, but if they follow Khadgar's lead (which seems likely since he's sort of their defacto leader) then they're probably doing what they can to assist the efforts.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Deleted
    Sure, but Blizzard have done things in a retarded fashion.

I usually don't give a toss about the faction war, but I'm a forsaken player. Northern EK was my vanilla stomping grounds with a heap of nostalgic memories and UC is the only city I have any attachment to.

Since they've spoiled what's happening in the UC with the BFA opening cinematic and repeated press conferences mentioning it (I avoided the beta quest spoilers, but it's impossible to have dodged the outcome) - I'm preemptively annoyed about what's going to happen to the UC and feeling vindicated in the attack on the tree as a result.

Might have felt differently if they'd kept the outcome in EK under wraps, but they've tarnished any narrative they might want to have by spoiling the outcome. Ruining the UC is the first thing that's struck a nerve in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Sure, but Blizzard have done things in a retarded fashion.

I usually don't give a toss about the faction war, but I'm a forsaken player. Northern EK was my vanilla stomping grounds with a heap of nostalgic memories and UC is the only city I have any attachment to.

Since they've spoiled what's happening in the UC with the BFA opening cinematic and repeated press conferences mentioning it (I avoided the beta quest spoilers, but it's impossible to have dodged the outcome) - I'm preemptively annoyed about what's going to happen to the UC and feeling vindicated in the attack on the tree as a result.

Might have felt differently if they'd kept the outcome in EK under wraps, but they've tarnished any narrative they might want to have by spoiling the outcome. Ruining the UC is the first thing that's struck a nerve in years.
    Doesn't Undercity come AFTER the tree?

RP wise? I assume we're talking horde characters obviously.

goblin lock - probably.
    tauren hunter - no.
    monk pandaren - blame Nomi and yes.

Deleted
    There really isn't a choice. It's just a way to see how events unfold.

But if i did have a say, he wouldn't, no. He would turn on Sylvanas and rid Azeroth of her cancerous presence.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, I wouldn't.
    ... for all that comes to be deserves to perish wretchedly.

Deathlord Suilea - Die Aldor(EU)

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the "I play Alliance and yes definitely given the opportunity" option?

I'd burn it in a heartbeat, and I wouldn't stop at the tree.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Grab 'em by the ankles and rub them together over some tinder?

That's how you get more Nelves!
    Huh, I just realized... how do Malfurion and Tyrande NOT have any kids? He must be shooting blanks. lol