Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    The fact that his parents let him get away with that is disgusting... This guy must be a champion for millennials everywhere..

And here I thought my main gaming desk was a mess LOL

Lawd that pink is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    Eceleb shit thread

He should clean his room though

What a vile, despicable scumbag. One who revels in being a vile, despicable scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenthings View Post
    He plays WoW day in day out. WoW becomes a job when you play it that much. I am not suprised it doesn't make him super thrilled.
    I play WoW day in and day out and I'm excited for the next expansion. He isn't because negativity gets more views than positive.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Weirdest reply of the year award right there.
    Oh, you have no idea how right you are...

Last edited by CogsNCocks; 2018-07-27 at 06:51 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    What a vile, despicable scumbag. One who revels in being a vile, despicable scumbag.
    There's a video on youtube of it, it's even worse in video form because there are cups with mold and hair. It's pretty gross.

Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    asmongold is basically just a mount/old raid transmog farmer at this point, I don't think he likes actual wow anymore no matter what they do.
    Truthfully he never liked WoW, from his persona online. He always downplayed the game regardless of how good it was in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I think yes... looking at how many streamers already have Cult-like following, I believe that most People just Play something because their favorite streamer plays it.
    I'm sure if someone like Ninja (the most popular streamer right now) quits Fortnite, then his hundred of thousands of followers would also at least gradually quit (however many streamers who have built their Career with 1 particular game have also a high change of losing most of their audience when they quit a game, as they might not be good or interesting anymore).

- - - Updated - - -

At this point I just think that most of the vocal haters (=People who seem to hate everything about the game, not someone who just disagrees with design choice X or Y) who still Play the game A LOT are just addicted to the game and don't have any other interests/Hobbies.

However, I wouldn't call Asmongold a crybaby though. He's usually reasonable when things are serious... and sometimes he's just acting.
    I've seen some of his videos and sometimes he actually gives reasons why something is bad and why it should be reworked and sometimes I agree. But sometimes he just acts like a kid who doesn't get every toy he wants. Let him have his opinion, why others care?
    Last edited by Kieldon; 2018-07-27 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this thread still open ? Isn't advertising prohibited ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    Eceleb shit thread

He should clean his room though
    Sweet baby Jesus...

That's disgusting. I can't believe someone can play the game surrounded by that kind of squalor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Lawd that pink is awful.
    it doesn't look the way its supposed to because i Turned on the studio light to take the picture and washed most of it out. Its more of a fuchsia but is surprisingly calming while gaming. Looks more like this when that light isn't on (I use it on my TV also)

Assmongerol.

Serious question, why do people watch someone that just complains the whole time? Does it make you feel better?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who gives a flying fuck? Make up your own mind.
    Read about the features, watch some beta vids, doesn't matter what one person thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    BfA will be another MoP.
    An amazing and detailed expansion with the best story? I sure hope so.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Loeve View Post
    Funny to see all this jealous rage over a streamer who makes money playing WoW.

Asmongold knows more about WoW than 99% of people on this forum. His deep knowledge about the game makes his opinions and critisism about WoW very valid.
    Funny to see all this support for a kid who lives with his mom amidst squalor because he plays WoW for a salary. Who the fuck is jealous of that.

In the end, they are the opinions of a man who plays WoW as his career. His opinion is no more valid than mine. In fact, in could be considered less valid because for all we know he's feeding into what the crowd wants to hear to net more viewers. He has motive to lie, in other words.

While they may be valid, they belong to him as an individual and in no way, shape, or form do I use the opinions of another to form one of my own. Especially concerning the content of a video game that hasn't been released yet, his opinion is almost solely an educated prediction.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-07-27 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Why is this thread still open ? Isn't advertising prohibited ?
    Op isnt really advertising... hes linking a video and asking opinions... like HUNDREDS of threads on here. If the OP was/is or connected to or benefiting in some way from the video than it is advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Shit comparison. Even die hard fans of SW that defended the prequels hated The Last Jedi. Heck just look at the audience vs critics score on Rotten Tomatoes pretty much sums it up. I've only ever seen one person defend The Last Jedi and I'm pretty sure they were trolling.
    I had a friend who liked the Last jedi, but his favorite movie is Fast and Furious and he doesn't get Spongebob humor.. so... yeh... Who doesn't like Spongebob?

Deleted
    The real question is, are you excited for Asmongold?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Funny to see all this support for a kid who lives with his mom amidst squalor because he plays WoW for a salary. Who the fuck is jealous of that.

In the end, they are the opinions of a man who plays WoW as his career. His opinion is no more valid than mine. In fact, in could be considered less valid because for all we know he's feeding into what the crowd wants to hear to net more viewers. He has motive to lie, in other words.

While they may be valid, they belong to him as an individual and in no way, shape, or form do I use the opinions of another to form one of my own. Especially concerning the content of a video game that hasn't been released yet, his opinion is almost solely an educated prediction.
    Yeah, but he's cooler than you and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Himhim View Post
    Yeah, but he's cooler than you and you know it.
    Nah, he lives with his mom and he's probably a virgin.

Where I come from, that's not cool. But you're entitled to think it is.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    The days of these Twitch "celebrities" and "game influencers" are almost at an end
    Regardless of Asmongold, I am going to have to disagree as we begin to see even more streamers ramp up in popularity and brand identity. Companies look to invest in popular content creators as they can advertise their gear and what not. As eSports rise too, I do not see the celebrity status dying anytime soon, sorry.