Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you want as the reward for the 'BfA Challenge Tower'

So far we have:
    Class Armor [MoP]
    All Weapon Class Transmog [WoD]
    All Class Weapon Transmog [Legion]
    So perhaps All Armor Transmog or the ability to change the tint/color of your spells from four selections. Ex. Paladin gets the choice of Cyan-Blue, Copper, Fiery Red and Royal Purple.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

All Armor Transmog or the ability to change the tint/color of your spells from four selections. Ex. Paladin gets the choice of Cyan-Blue, Copper, Fiery Red and Royal Purple

7+ Year Old Account
    The MoP class armor was the best reward out of all of them so far in my opinion because its a whole set of armor which had specific animations when you cast a spell like the DK shoulders lighting up and it just made you stand out so maybe something like that since they removed class sets in raids they can compensate with a new style class or maybe racial armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwing View Post
    The MoP class armor was the best reward out of all of them so far in my opinion because its a whole set of armor which had specific animations when you cast a spell like the DK shoulders lighting up and it just made you stand out so maybe something like that since they removed class sets in raids they can compensate with a new style class or maybe racial armor.
    Don't forget a mount, we need a mount too. I can't believe you forgot the mount.

I'd like challenge armour, mostly because I play DH and would like some more armour sets for transmog options
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

an armor set's the best thing for it.

no every class uses spells, and i highly doubt they'd ever make new animations for melee classes to match new spell colors.

visual changes to spells would certainly be the coolest rewards (although the less likely)

I'd like to see some armor on par with the heritage sets. Some class oriented armor would be great. Weapons are fine, but I'd like to see an alternative to what we got in MT.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

15+ Year Old Account
    another set of armor sets, maybe class or race spesific
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    A better expansion.
    i lol'd to be honest
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

for my warrior.. The Axe of Cenarius.

Heritage armor for non-allied races.

10+ Year Old Account
    You ready for the tears?

Unlock Vulpera (H) and Sethrak (A)
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Honestly not a bad idea.

Instead of transmog for each spec you unlock new spell animations or colors.

superslutmogs.

In all seriousness, some faction/racial armor would be pretty mint.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

The armor sets were great in MoP, I'd like to see something like that again. Even just a cool faction based set if that fits the theme better. Something unique.

A nice mount is a good incentive too.

I don't know how they'd go about de-incentivising carries though. That shit really ruins the vibe and turns it into leets vs scrubs. I like content better when you need everyone performing properly for the win. I really appreciated Mage Tower in Legion cause you had to do it properly and no amount of gold was going to help you. CM carries were still semi-niche, but Mythic+ carries are out of control. Maybe if they made it a full meta of +20s or something it would be half difficult to drag dead weight.

The armor sets from challenge mode MoP were some of the best sets they ever made. So that.

I think it'll be class based armor sets. We just got class based mounts & a large amount of spec specific weapons. With the non existant tier gear in the expansion, it'd be nice to have some variety between the classes transmog options.

The MoP CM armor sets are some of the best out there, but their quality in terms of resolution and detail are starting to get noticeably dated in comparison to current sets. So I'd say it's about time for some new challenge armor looks.

Preferably something I don't have to repeat on every character or miss out on it forever. Also something that does not involve WoW's garbage PvP.