Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, thats why acid attacks and rape are rising in London ?

Damn those middle class citizens

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/01/26....google.com%2F

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8225821.html

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Acid attacks

As for the rape stats, kind of strange to draw conclusions from anything given that even the police don't know.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2018-07-28 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmondCreighton View Post
    Because the middle class is all about criminal gangs and knife fights am I right? Sadiq Khan is a delusional clown and London will continue to go down the toilet under his lack of leadership.
    Are you really not able to understand this logical progression? It's not a hard one...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Middle class whites are known for their love of joining back alley knife fighting gangs.
    Same question here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Turns out having a few generations in a country doesn't necessarily make you a member of the community who have inhabited that country.
    uhhh what?

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    If the seller has been announced as a criminal organization, then possibly yes you will be hold responsible. You can't go buy oil from ISIS and claim you'r a good guy cause there is nothing "illegal" about oil.
    Ofc you can, just look at Turkey.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    How did a totally verifiable fact about drug use turn into an anti immigrant thread?
    People probably saw "Sadiq Khan" and got triggered

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Acid attacks

As for the rape stats, kind of strange to draw conclusions from anything given that even the police don't know.
    About acid attacks, this wasn't a thing in London before cultural enrichment.

About rapes, as you said, police "don't know".

So basically those are 2 species of violent crimes that are happening more and more often in London, and there's absolutely no evidence to link them with use of cocaine by middle income citiziens.

So yeah, even though cocaine use may fuel violence, i can't help the feeling the mayor is just deflecting.

For someone who can't use English, I sure did saw a sentence that some people did not saw.

''alongside a crackdown on gang members''

And, yes, he is right. It's the same thing that for the grooming gangs : you sure delight to point out that Pakistanis are the gangs running essentially sexual slavery, but you keep forgetting that some people who are really not asking many questions are buying the services of those sixteen years old ''strippers''.

Because the middle class is all about criminal gangs and knife fights am I right? Sadiq Khan is a delusional clown and London will continue to go down the toilet under his lack of leadership.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

About acid attacks, this wasn't a thing in London before cultural enrichment.
    Yes, they were. There were 55 cases in 2004/05

So basically those are 2 species of violent crimes that are happening more and more often in London, and there's absolutely no evidence to link them with use of cocaine by middle income citiziens.
    Yes but rape isn't the only violent crime, nor is it the only one seeing an increase. Knife crime is as well, which is gang-related and there are arguments that the acid attacks are also gang-related. Just because it's not the reason for all violent crimes rising doesn't make it deflection, no matter how badly you want to blame immigrants and muslims.

Deleted
    Yes, they were. There were 55 cases in 2004/05
    not to mention the whole history of acid attacks in the UK starting when vitriol factories became a thing in the 1800's. its only become associated with the developing world in the last century.

We're such self-centered crap
    we dont even notice Hell itself rising up against us.
    Millions are pouring in people, of the very worst type
    and I'm so pissed.

We're gonna stab your daughter at the mall.
    Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!
    Were going to stab your wife, your son.
    Ooooooooooooh!
    We're gonna stab you with a butcher knife
    and then the Police Chief is gonna say,
    "We love our Somalis, we love our Muslims.
    Oh they're so good, oh they're so sweet."
    What the fuck has this got to do with Muslims?

The kids killing each other in London generally aren't Muslim. And whilst they seem to be predominately black, I see no evidence that they are mostly Somali.

He is pointing out that the drug use by the middle classes helps with demand, and thus plays a part in creating the conditions where these deaths are happening.

Don't get me wrong- I don't think this should have anything like the focus he seems to suggest. If all of the middle classes stopped sniffing, there would still be street gangs killing each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Where does Cocaine come from. And how does it get to the middle classes? You're coming a cross a lot more cluessless than the Sadiq you're trying to laugh at.

But I guess you're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Are the middle class usually the ones participating in gang violence? Seems like it would be the lower class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Middle class whites are known for their love of joining back alley knife fighting gangs.

Damn those middle class citizens
    Quote Originally Posted by MRIguy7 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Also I dunno how many people are from the UK, "lower class" is a very old fashioned term considered quite derogatory, working class is the modern way of phrasing it.
    It is entirely appropriate. The only people who use "working class" are the lower classes anyway, bless 'em.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2018-07-28 at 06:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by MRIguy7 View Post
    Then maybe you should have tried. Because what you quoted has nothing to do with what Khan was saying. The idea that perfectly normal people contribute to gang violence by giving them money to buy their product isn't exactly far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's why you make drugs legal and take away the black market.
    Bingo. Let the ELECTED gangsters in government be making the money.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

It's pretty astounding that so many people are missing the point, either deliberately or unthinkingly. Middle-class cocaine consumption provides funds and demand for the gangs.
    Problem is that police isn't targeting dealers, because they don't want to be called racist.

Also Sadiq Khan is so funny, because he will never tell truth that 1 particular religion is adding fuel to fire and it's terrorizing his city ...
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2018-07-28 at 06:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
    Perhaps middle income people didn't vote for Mr Khan...but the poor and rich did, I wouldn't know
    Some of your friends and coworkers do cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Bingo. Let the ELECTED gangsters in government be making the money.
    At least when they go to war for stupid reasons, it tends to be in other people's countries, and not their own...

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    The US has been attempting that for decades and not a single dent has been made in any drug cartel. In fact, creating the black market has been the greatest possible outcome for anyone who wants to sell drugs, since it inflates their profits exponentially.
    Might it have been easier if the Central Intelligence Agency weren't dealing the drugs themselves of course?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    At least when they go to war for stupid reasons, it tends to be in other people's countries, and not their own...
    Also there isn't conscription so if you wanna die for their turf war you can choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Problem is that police isn't targeting dealers, because they don't want to be called racist.

Also Sadiq Khan is so funny, because he will never tell truth that 1 particular religion is adding fuel to fire and it's terrorizing his city ...
    Stop calling me racist! Also, everything is the fault of those filthy Muslims!

Spectacular.