Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    The fact that his parents let him get away with that is disgusting... This guy must be a champion for millennials everywhere..

And here I thought my main gaming desk was a mess LOL

There there things will get better for you. Now go to the gym or something because clearly your self esteem is shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'm getting tired of arguing your stubborness, so from here on out you can just reply to this gif of our commander and chief

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xL...VFtu/giphy.gif
    so if you want to say otherwise, fucking prove it, show some stasticis
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    Asmongold is also a diehard wow fan thats got thousands of hours in the game. His opinions on what the game should be are wildly different to the majority of players.
    He also has all the time in the world so would mostly likely favour changes which involve a massive timesink for extra player power etc, without any consideration for the rest of the world that doesn't play WoW for 16 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    People run LFR for gear no for story. Nobsdy cares about story. Or maybe thats reason why people AFK in LFR. Yeah you figure it out. People do it for story thats why the afk so they can enyoj those amazing boss yells and quotes. Acessible hame = nothing matter = players got bored.
    A lot of people are quitting BfA because they don't like the faction war story, and a lot MORE people complain about every little retcon or inconsistency the game or expanded lore throws up.

Whether you believe it or understand it or not, people care about the story. The thing is, as mentioned, you only need to see the story once to be done with that aspect of it, and after that it's a grindfest.

LFR is important for the story because essentially every other difficulty comes with the community either requiring voice chat, which changes the experience, or too much focus on mechanics and rushing to properly enjoy the zone and plot. Granted LFR is all about rushing, too, but if you get kicked for being slow you can easily join again and focus on the parts you haven't seen.

Removing LFR would hurt the game more than turning LFR into a gearless story mode where the player either enters with a group of other players or a bunch of NPCs, like the Legion intro scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    the real question is why do you care what an outrage streamer thinks about the game, especially having played it yourself.
    The real question you should be asking.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut1on View Post
    I stopped raiding mythic a long time ago, I don't have the time anymore, doesn't make asmongold any less mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Becous he plays wow more thab any of you? He achieved more than any of you? I would rather take advise from rocket scientist about builiding rocket than from 12y old kid in elementary school. And yes you are that kid so dont pretend that you have some good insides how game should work.
    i assume that most of people here would rather get put down if they even achieve this level of living is such a nerd "den" as he is living in

those are health hazard conditions -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I like Asmongold. But really... who cares if he is excited? I really do not get it why people would post these threads. Are you that much of a fan that if he (Asmongold) would say WoW is crap you would not play anymore? Or if he says that WoW is great, you'll continue playing?
    I will like it if you like it <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    Saw this clip earlier on Twitch. Asmongold is excited about a new expansion but thinks BFA is going to suck.

Curious as to what other's here think? I have seen a lot of displeasure from the bigger streamers when they talk about BFA. So far my experience has been neutral. There are some things I like, some things I hate, and a lot of things I am like 'meh' on.

Slightly NSFW language.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/BelovedStrongGoblinStrawBeary
    He's being cynical and cautious, why believe Blizzard anything for the shite they've been giving to us for the last 7 years? I'd be like him.

BfA doesn't seem to be exciting anyone and I'm sad and glad, cause most people saw the Issues of Legion at the end of Legion, then looked at BfA and then looked at Legion and then looked at BfA and saw little difference, Innovation or excitement for either at the end of their staring contest betwenn the two.

I will be skeptical as hell as well, and always will be with any expansion coming out since MoP, Mists being the last relatively good expansion since Wrath and after that.. nothing remotely Interesting or good.

He wants the game to be better, we all do and that's why we point our flaws and mistakes in the game as long-term players. Mistakes and flaws that the developers might not even be thinking about, If they just swallowed their corporate pride and listened to us we could make the game better together, them and us.

I mean most of their team is different to the one from Vanilla TBC or Wrath... like Jeff Kaplan, I'd want him back on WoW. He's made Overwatch a great game, I just want him back for like 10 years or so on WoW to make -it- better. Keep Ion, we don't need him on WoW, take him to Overwatch and we keep Kaplan, k?

And the Diablo team mostly transfered to WoW and you can feel their bad Influience, sorry but Diablo-esk systems and Ideas DO NOT work on WoW, point In Case: Legendary System in legion, Rifts-..I mean Legion Invasion Points In 7.3 Argus, constant repeatable dungeons on a timer. All of these bad Ideas taken from the Diablo team unfortunately, I'm sure they're great people but Diablo and WoW does not gel together I'm afraid system wise.

But really, like most people are saying lately, It feels minor, It feels meh, It almost feels filler and nothing exciting about It, Azerite sure doesn't seem Interesting, It's Artifact power grinding 2.0, the PvP is still In shambles and patheticly bloody bad without any high end gear and vendors In sight to help out, the raids I have no idea but they don't Impress me still with what Legion's put out Raid-wise and then I look at WoD and I'm like "Those were good raids for the most part" and then I look back at Legion and think "Those were really bad and not exciting Raids at all"
    Last edited by TheVaryag; 2018-07-28 at 08:11 PM.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I think you mean Withered Jim.
    I actually laughed!

Went through the first page or two of replies and I'm honestly wondering what this dude did to hurt you. Dude's got his opinions like everyone else.

The difference between our opinions and his is that he gets paid for presenting his.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-07-29 at 04:09 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Went through the first page or two of replies and I'm honestly wondering what this dude did to hurt you. Dude's got his opinions like everyone else and makes it public to his viewers. Not like you have to agree or disagree. Other people aren't the ones that decide whether you should play the game or not.
    The dude didn't hurt anyone. He's irrelevant - and that's why people don't like threads like that.

Now we have 3 threads discussing some streamer's opinions, were the OP usually don't even provide anything relevant, and half the comments are:

-complaining about random streamer's opinions becoming threads / the obvious stealth advertising
    -complaining about the complaining

When they stay open, it means that anyone can make a thread about their favorite streamer. And they aren't good for the reason I said above.

Personally I think him and many others like Soda etc are in the "Classic Waiting Room" crowd. Play BFA as much as you have to. Probably not gonna liek most of it but because of the deep passion for WoW it will be tolerable. For those guys Classic is all that matters in short term. Even Asmon said yesterday as months go by he will be going back to retail form Classic cause of collecting mogging etc.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Asmongold is my spirit animal, that's all I wanted to say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Haha, that last segment with the guy who posted about his instagram desk xD "might delete later"

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    You evidently are too young to have this conversation about jobs, it's in every phrase from your last two posts. Jobs don't suck, that's a wrong approach. You select the job that you like. You study to be able to do this. Colleagues aren't a big issue. Commute can sometimes be hard, but it's all solvable. Crawling out of bed whenever you feel like it is not a big factor at all, that's your childhood and inexperience talking. There are tons of things that are way more important than what you mentioned. Thing one: stability. Thing two: perspectives. Thing three: actually doing what you like - yes, surprise, surprise, it's better in the real life because you can get your own business and have actual freedom - rather than being tied to a chair playing idiotic games for long hours because if you don't do it, you won't get to pay the bills next month.

This was the last from me in this exchange.
    Hahaha. You sweet, sweet summer child. Let's assume that he makes even half of what his friend claims he makes - $300k a year. He makes more than 6 times the median US income per year. You're whining about "what happens in three years when you can't play the game anymore" that's fine, because by that point he'd already be where most people would be after 18 years. Essentially, he could take the next fifteen years off to make a decision on what he wants to do with his life, and he'd be exactly where you would be if you slog away at your "real job" the entire time.

You sound like I imagine people used to sound like when TV/movie stars first started making money. "Oh it's never going to last what an absolute joke that's not real work reeeeeeee"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Asmongold knows better than all the armchair devs in this thread, u should listen to his wise words
    Orlly? What makes him the authority on good game design? The ability to milk 12 year olds out of their allowance on twitch?

I dont know who that is, nor do I care. why should I care whether other people are excited about BFA?

I know i'm excited. I'm always excited for new content and BFA looks great. I main alliance, but played through some horde stuff on beta. I loved it. I'm sure alliance will be just as awesome and I can't wait.

What was the last time he did actually like anything beside the classic?

PS. Terrible fucking title.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough youtube views for monetization. TY mmo-c for your views you owe us a dime.