Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Neither of the faction leaders. Rastakhan and Katherine MAYBE, though I'm not sure how a Katherine fight would work, but Daelin's ghost and Bwonsamdi are much more probable bosses than Jaina or Sylvanas. Endgame looks like both N'zoth and ghosts.

Some corrupted NPC by the old Gods...

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is pretty much the only one I care to kill this expansion. Azshara seems wasted as a mid tier boss. And I just really don't care about the Old Gods. For this being a Horde vs Alliance expansion there -has- to be an end that can allow us to move forward, no truces set aside for a big bad can work this time so something has to give a point of closure. Sylvanas dying is the only thing that allows a peace even a tentative one to form and while it will be disappointing to the Horde they -HAD- to know this was a stupid expansion idea that can only end in one side being outrageously pissed off.

Azshara (who I hope lives), N'zoth, I think there's a raid version of Zul'dazar so probably some kind of troll baddies in a mini-raid like ToV.

Tuesday will, probably, reveal whether we're doing MoP 2.0 with Sylvanas or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope we get to put Azshara's head on a pike so people can finally stfu about how powerful she is.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I really hope we get to put Azshara's head on a pike so people can finally stfu about how powerful she is.
    I never understood why people hyped her up so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Like wise. It's rather annoying, to be honest.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    What do you think?
    Well you're also missing Zul (he is a mayor character by this point)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well we're seeing a lot of Jaina. Hopefully we'll get to kill her too.

Would be funny if they brought back Vol’jin as some kind of Loa spirit just for us to kill him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    That's not proof. Grom was said to be the last boss in WoD, but that didn't happen.

I'm just going to pass it up as speculation at this point
    Gets presented with proof and then rejects it. You may as well just said 'Where's the proof I will ignore immediately because it doesn't fit the bullshit I spew on here daily."

Azshara is confirmed. N'zoth may as well be confirmed. His prison is literally in the middle of Kul Tiras and Zandalar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Azshara is confirmed. N'zoth may as well be confirmed. His prison is literally in the middle of Kul Tiras and Zandalar
    Yep. And wasn´t there a thing where N´Zoth formed a pact with Azshara and granted her immense powers? So it would seem likely that we can once again fight another Old God in BfA. So far roughly every other expansion has had an Old God as one of the big bads (C´Thun, Yogg-Saron, Y´Shaarj)

I really hope they stretch Azhara out into multiple encounters, preferably in different tiers and not in the "you thought I was dead? You thought WROOOONG" angle, and more that we wound her and she retreats. Then next we meet her (preferably in the same raid as N'Zoth, as one of the final bosses) getting N'Zoths ultimate blessing which mutates her further (but not in a horrid amalgam way ala Garrosh, Cho'gall or Deathwing) in which we finally put her down. Bonus points if Tyrande is there to Elune the ever living crap out of the octopus

N'Zoth breaks free and threatens the world. We fight back and LOSE. Then, just as all hope seems lost forever, Xal'atath uses the power she consumed from the sword of Sargeras to consume N'Zoth. She frees herself at last and emerges as the FINAL old god. She is still weak from devouring N'Zoth and we manage to defeat Xal.

The moral of the story is that the Old Gods would have won, but their key weakness was they could not get along and fought amongst themselves.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2018-07-29 at 08:38 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Amazing how many times you can spell one word incorrectly.

Also, I doubt they'd be doing a Warbringer Short of Azshara if she wasn't going to play a pivotal role in this expansion.

And finally, I hope we don't actually kill N'zoth or Azshara. I'd kind of like them to stretch some villains out for a while, particularly N'zoth.
    Amazing how many times other people, even Blizzard, spell Sylvanus wrong!
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well we're seeing a lot of Jaina. Hopefully we'll get to kill her too.
    Agreed. It's time for some solidly Alliance heroes to kick it.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Amazing how many times other people, even Blizzard, spell Sylvanus wrong!
    That is because they have no respect for Sylvanus. Glory be to him and the woods he protect!

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Cause your Lord and Savior Richard Knaak said so!
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Show me where Queen Azshara is confirmed. Sounds like you're making shit up.
    You mean when they showed her new model and said we would be fighting her after Uldir...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    What do you think?

So far Queen Azshara is confirmed and she is tightly connected to the Old God N´Zoth. Much of BfA also reeks of N´Zoth influence and there is a herald of him in the first raid. So I think we can expect the final boss to be N´Zoth or either someone corrupted by him. Hopefully no Garros vol 2 though (Jaina or Sylvanas). That would be so disappointing.
    I'm pretty sure Azshara will be the Gul'dan or maybe Kil'jaedan equivalent in BFA either being the shift into all out Old Gods in the second major raid or introducing us to a new area (Nyalotha lmao) in Kil'jaedans way.