Thread: Thrall and BFA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I imagine most of the people who continually use the tired old memes of 'green jesus' don't even know what it means. They just regurgitate the same bullshit fed to them by previous troll lords.

I didn't like the direction they took with his character when he met Aggra and she force fed Go'el down our throats. He was and always will be Thrall. Not a slave to the humans, but a slave to his people. To the Horde that he created. It's time he got his mojo back and became badass Thrall again. With maybe the AU version of the Doomhammer being kept by the Frostwolves. (head cannon )

Last edited by Budong; 2018-07-29 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Does it matter? Cataclysm was his spotlight. Legion was Illidan's. It's unlikely we'll see Illidan around much more.
    I don't think Illidan, Sargeras, and the Titans are gone forever. They were written out of the story, but only temporary so that we can focus on other things for now. They might make a return when we take the fight to the void lords.

Thrall has abandon the elemental and is now living on a remote island. When you receive the quest to bring the de-powered doomhammer to him, he comically throw it pass his own shoulder and the proceed to suck murloc tit for milk.

But don't worry, he will astral project himself to stall enough time so you could escape sylvanas later. (by later I meant 30 minutes)

Above plot is bought to you by ruin_johnson_fanboy_001
    Last edited by gobio; 2018-07-30 at 06:53 AM.

That Varian Voiceover sounds SO MUCH like old god manipulation

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    While looking at Battle for Azeroth it reminded me of this picture I found "https://www.google.com/search?q=battle+for+azeroth+poster+thrall&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b-ab&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=rScdVz6ImI8XdM%253A%252Crgz1rwjTjIve-M%252C_&usg=__d8FHnR9DktSlRdyOon-dAaIZFS4%3D&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjuw82W1MPcAhVWHzQIHameBWwQ9QEwAnoECAUQCA#imgrc=rScdVz6ImI8XdM: ". Since we know what Sylvanas, Anduin, and Jaina are doing in BFA brings the question if they plan anything with Thrall.

What would be Thralls part in bfa in he has any?
    i hope thrall comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I imagine most of the people who continually use the tired old memes of 'green jesus' don't even know what it means. They just regurgitate the same bullshit fed to them by previous troll lords.
    since you didn't play WC3, I'll give you an idea:
    during WC3 thrall was often portraited as a fair, alpha leader, guiding his people and everything else.
    made zero sense back then for thrall to leave the horde and go on a jesus-like Pilgrimage, was completely out of character to what Thrall was and what he represented while also changing his personality, so people made a joke that "thrall went off to be green jesus" and it sticked

it still does.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    He is dead, it's just a disembodied voice or his ghost or something. I mean listen clearly to what he's saying he's blaming Jaina for all the Alliance's woes because of the outcome of the Battle for Undercity in WOTLK. They totally had the opportunity to end the Horde once and for all right there and they didn't because of Jaina.

But you make a good point! Find it highly unlikely they brought Metzen back to voice a dead guy and not Thrall who has all kinds of reasons to be front and center in the Lore in BFA.
    I didn't listen because spoilers and stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as sylvanas doesnt die im all fine.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Maybe after Metzen has healed Thrall will show up with more importance, And possibly using the new straight back Orc model
    Haha, nice.
    Last edited by mmocd9c49027e6; 2018-07-30 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He took a gap year to spend time with his wife and newborn child.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    He took a gap year to spend time with his wife and newborn child.
    I mean that would be a nice thing to hear the way things have been going in the past few expansions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    I mean that would be a nice thing to hear the way things have been going in the past few expansions
    He'll probably show up next expansion with a teenage son to take his torch ala Manduin Boyking.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    since you didn't play WC3, I'll give you an idea:
    during WC3 thrall was often portraited as a fair, alpha leader, guiding his people and everything else.
    made zero sense back then for thrall to leave the horde and go on a jesus-like Pilgrimage, was completely out of character to what Thrall was and what he represented while also changing his personality, so people made a joke that "thrall went off to be green jesus" and it sticked

it still does.
    What makes you think I didn't play WC3? So that you no longer make yourself look like a fool and post assumptions based on complete igorance I'll educate you. I started playing Warcraft games with WC2. Then WC3 and obviously WoW. I have seen Thrall be introduced. I have seen him grow through the years and I have seen his character change in ways I didn't like. All of which I detailed in the part of my post that you decided not to include in yours.

I'm not sure what you got banned for bub, but ignorant assumptions and wildly misrepresenting other people's posts should have been at the top

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Thrall has abandon the elemental and is now living on a remote island. When you receive the quest to bring the de-powered doomhammer to him, he comically throw it pass his own shoulder and the proceed to suck murloc tit for milk.

But don't worry, he will astral project himself to stall enough time so you could escape sylvanas later. (by later I meant 30 minutes)

Above plot is bought to you by ruin_johnson_fanboy_001
    PURE GOLD