10+ Year Old Account

US Intel believes North Korea is working on new missiles

And after Trump declared the threat of a nuclear threat of North Korea gone forever!

I am just shocked! Shocked that Trump lied to us and was so easily manipulated by Kim Jong Un!

Oh wait, I knew this was going to happen. The only people who believed Trump would accomplish something were his gullible cultists.

Yeah, I was pretty doubtful much would come from the meeting between Trump and Kim.

But Trump waved around a piece of paper and made commemorative coins to mark such a momentous occasion. Trump finally ended the Korean War and united North and South Korea into one true Korea and was going to receive the Nobel Peace Prize he so rightfully deserved. Now your telling me that Trump got played like a buffoon and gave everything North Korea wanted while they signed what amounted to a blank piece of paper while building up a new nuclear missile test area. How could this have happened this isn't a day that ends in y.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in, SHS is no longer taking questions about NK. James Clapper is paying reporters out of his own pocket to ask questions about NK.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    This just in, SHS is no longer taking questions about NK. James Clapper is paying reporters out of his own pocket to ask questions about NK.
    They need to rehire Jeff Gannon from the Bush years to ask questions

But he got a very nice note?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    But he got a very nice note?
    Yep and the Secret Service put it up on the WH fridge so they can show everyone how proud they are of their big boy Trump.

B-but, muh Nobel Peace Prize!

Well... after they gave Obama a Noble Peace prize and then he went on to bomb people... I think it is safe to say its a meaningless object now.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    Well... after they gave Obama a Noble Peace prize and then he went on to bomb people... I think it is safe to say its a meaningless object now.
    Whatever Democrat replaces Trump in 2021 is pretty much guaranteed a Nobel just for not being Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are still building missiles? But that simply can't be true. The master negotiator himself made Kim pinky swear and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?