Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Heh.. the honor farming grps arrived

One ally raid and one horde raid meet up in Darkshore, they take turns grouping up and killing each other without resistance except for a healer to mass ressurect.
    Like 5-6 honor levels in 30-40 mins.

Guess BLZ will react somehow

Updating with a warning that might or might not happen:
    "That said, we’d also like to remind players that win-trading in order to earn things like Honor, Artifact Power, or Achievements is still win-trading, and is subject to the same punishments as win-trading in order to gain rating."
    Link to Bluepost
    Last edited by Bakis; 2018-08-01 at 06:56 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    One ally raid and one horde raid meet up in Darkshore, they take turns grouping up and killing each other without resistance except for a healer to mass ressurect.
    Like 5-6 honor levels in 30-40 mins.

Guess BLZ will react somehow
    5 honor Levels in 40 mins would be over 1000 honor/minute. No way you get that just from killing players. Isn't a kill just a few honor per Person (5 or something)? Killing 40 ppl would be 200 honor in maybe 30 seconds? So 200 honor per minute (seeing as the other side gets to kill you then too). Seems a bit over the top anyhow, I'd guess 2 honor levels per hour max is more realistic with this method.. which would still be a lot.

> Darkshore
    > Warmode on

It's almost if it's a temporary, irrelevant issue, that won't matter when the expansion launches and not EVERYONE is on the same square inch where the world quest is located.

Geez.

Also, people did the same in Ashran for the race killing achieves or even as back as TBC for the Halaa tokens\achieves Who cares.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    5 honor Levels in 40 mins would be over 1000 honor/minute. No way you get that just from killing players. Isn't a kill just a few honor per Person (5 or something)? Killing 40 ppl would be 200 honor in maybe 30 seconds? So 200 honor per minute (seeing as the other side gets to kill you then too). Seems a bit over the top anyhow, I'd guess 2 honor levels per hour max is more realistic with this method.. which would still be a lot.
    Boost banners and such up, the honor just rizzle past. On a regular kill I could see 380, 120, 30, 90, 300 honor spams in the chat window.
    And remember that after mass ress ppl sit on 20-30% hp so it take 6-7s to burst an entire raid down.
    Its sick, but also boring I could not stand more than 6 or 7 levels.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Boost banners and such up, the honor just rizzle past. On a regular kill I could see 380, 120, 30, 90, 300 honor spams in the chat window.
    And remember that after mass ress ppl sit on 20-30% hp so it take 6-7s to burst an entire raid down.
    Its sick, but also boring I could not stand more than 6 or 7 levels.
    Oh ok, I forgot the part about rezzing with 20% life, completely true!
    I will have to try that out today at home.

I've earned much more honor in warmode than in BGs, it's really weird to get over 100 honor per kill. But I guess they won't do anything now since darkshore is only a pre-patch thing. If something similar happens in KT/Zandalar however, I expect a huge nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    I've earned much more honor in warmode than in BGs, it's really weird to get over 100 honor per kill. But I guess they won't do anything now since darkshore is only a pre-patch thing. If something similar happens in KT/Zandalar however, I expect a huge nerf.
    I doubt they'll nerf anything. Otherwise, there would be no point to World PvP. More than likely they'll just hand out bans until it stops.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

15+ Year Old Account
    A guildie kept on farming when we other got bored, he started at honor lvl 24, he is now lvl 50.
    And this in a few hours of just cycling die & kill between the factions.

How is this different from what people could do always?

Feels weird reading the crazy numbers here, then seeing myself get 10 honor for killing someone of my level (wtb more assassins for extra honor)
    Last edited by Seradai; 2018-07-31 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    > Darkshore
    > Warmode on

It's almost if it's a temporary, irrelevant issue, that won't matter when the expansion launches and not EVERYONE is on the same square inch where the world quest is located.

Geez.

Also, people did the same in Ashran for the race killing achieves or even as back as TBC for the Halaa tokens\achieves Who cares.
    except it can be replicated in any zone, so its clearly not temporary
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Eh, sounds boring. I PvP for fun, not for dolls and ponies. If a couple of raids wanna grind out that boring crap good for them. Don't see the issue.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

I dont see any of these groups in group finder, how exactly are you finding these farm groups?

Better get on that before Blizzard nerfs it, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    I've earned much more honor in warmode than in BGs, it's really weird to get over 100 honor per kill.
    Considering that you have rewards up to level 400 and honor levels are inifite, it's not that weird to get 100 points per kill on BGs.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Had no idea you could get 100 + per kill, that's brutal.

Probably nerfing this soon and buffing BG rewards in return.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2018-07-31 at 02:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    I dont see any of these groups in group finder, how exactly are you finding these farm groups?
    Had friends in a raid already which suggested invite so dont know but custom search for something along the lines of "darkshore honor" etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Had no idea you could get 100 + per kill, that's brutal.

Probably nerfing this soon and buffing BG rewards in return.
    From whiping a raid we got 1000-1100 honor. The speed of which it is done and repeated is what cause the insane overall amounts.

So many people in this thread just showing that they don't know anything about how War Mode in Darkshore and eventually BfA zones will work. If you kill an assassin you get a bonus 30 honor. It says it right in the tooltip at the top of the screen when you're in the zone. If you let a group wipe you the entire opposite group will be assassins, so you're getting like 36 honor per kill for 40 kills. Do the math....

funny how shit they make BG honor.

it's like blizzard are telling us DONT PLAY BGS THEY REWARD SHIT LOOT, SHIT HONOR, IT'S ALL SHIT!

seriously buff random Bg's its fucking terrible for something you can lose, the rewards are shit if you win wtf.

i don't think their will be nerf but suspension and removing honor points earned through such exploit will be incoming.

Deleted
    They did the same shit in SWTOR in Illium or whatever that area was called.