Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    The Council of Sylvanus, The Grand Valkyr of Sylvanus, Sylvanus' Boyfriend, The Hounds of Sylvanus, The Giant Burning Tree-Stick of Sylvanus, and finally Sylvanus herself in the final raid in Orgrimmar.
    Sylvanas*

/10c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Ragnarsson View Post
    Sylvanas*

/10c
    ---> Joke.

---> Your head.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    ---> Joke.

---> Your head.
    If only this forum wouldn't be filled with idiots that can't spell shit from the game properly... it's almost like with sarcasm on the internet, you know. Sylvanus, Kil'Jayden, drenai, dranei, and many more I can't recall right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Show me where Queen Azshara is confirmed. Sounds like you're making shit up.
    They straight up said it during Blizzcon, showed artwork and stuff.

Deleted
    N'zoth will be one I think

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    That is because they have no respect for Sylvanus. Glory be to him and the woods he protect!
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I really hope we get to put Azshara's head on a pike so people can finally stfu about how powerful she is.
    Right? We will, of course, but as someone said, sort of a waste to put such a classic character in the second tier raid. Same as I feel they wasted Xavius. I thought Emerald Nightmare was a great idea, but not for a raid, I feel like it should have been bigger. More the Dragon Soul or ICC sets. Three dungeons and a raid. Not just a raid (and one could argue a dungeon), and so early on. I'm sure it was discussed by the directors and story people. But it just seems like the Dream could have been a lot bigger than what we've seen, but they make go down that road in the future. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Agreed. It's time for some solidly Alliance heroes to kick it.
    Indeed, the most they've given us is what? Benedictus? Hardly a solid choice. We've got a much bigger appetite! :P

Well let’s hope Azshara is more impressive than Xavius, Alleria and Turalyon

If you got to raid Azshara, the box art would not be human and orc.

For the expansion that you get to face deathwing, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?
    For the expansion that you get to face Arthas, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?
    For the expansion that you get to face Illian, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?
    For the expansion that you get to face Legion, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?

No, you are not fighting jack shit this expansion, all no name mid boss. Even if you fight Azshara either she escape or its her "avatar".

At this point looking at the cheesy quests we have as pre-patch event, I'd say Sylvanas will end up as a raidboss. Can't be Jaina, for sure.

N'Zoth seem too obvious for me, I'd let him stay alive this expac.

Onyxia ? Didn't see her for a long time !

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post

For the expansion that you get to face deathwing, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?
    For the expansion that you get to face Arthas, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?
    For the expansion that you get to face Illian, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?
    For the expansion that you get to face Legion, who is the center of marketing, and what is being shown on the "box"?

No, you are not fighting jack shit this expansion, all no name mid boss. Even if you fight Azshara either she escape or its her "avatar".
    But on the expansion where we faced Illidan, we had a Blood Elf and Draenei on the box.
    In the expansion where we faced the Legion, we had Illidan on the box.
    I also don't recall fighting Chen Stormstout in MoP.

Flawed logic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post

TBC box didn't have Illidan or Archimonde or KJ on it, it had some generic Belf and Draenei
    MoP box didn't have Garrosh on it, or any of the Sha, it had Chen
    WoD box didn't have Gul'dan or Archimonde on it, it had the orc crew
    Legion box didn't have KJ or Argus on it, it had Illidan

Have you tried thinking before pressing "submit post"?
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2018-07-31 at 09:44 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    This expansion will reveal that Jaina is a demonlord, she will be the last raid boss.

Deleted
    R1 : Uldir
    R2 :Naz'jatar and Aszhara
    R3: Ny'alotha and N'zoth
    R4: To beat N'Zoth we had to use the void wich corrupts <Insert_your_bet> wich leads to some ass kicking but we really fuck up in that story line so....

9.0 Void themed expansion.

N'zoth could be in R4 and R3 being another "prepare forces for the battle" raid like TOC. Or not. Or Yes.Or there's only R1-R2-R3. Or North Korea lauch nukes and we all are dead. Or What the fuck do I know? But I'm pretty sure if we were forced to bet 100 € most people would do this bet.

The only two thing i'm pretty sure are:

1. You're gonna be sick of tentacles. You are gonna dream about tentacles.Tentacles everywhere. So my advice is "Grilled Octopus with Chile sauce". Delicious.

2. We're gonna fuck up so bad i'ts not gonna be even funny anymore. We probably kill N'Zoth (Didn't they teach you not to kill old gods already!!!! ). The clash between Horde and Alliance is gonna leave scars in Azeroth and we're gonna learn bigger threats lies on the horizon to be wasting out time in this absurd internal war for domination when the dead Old God draws the Void Lords attention.

/a voice screams in the back of the room:
    Dude!!! Y'shaarj is already dead and here we are.

Yeah,play with fire. Go killing Old gods like there's not tomorrow.....and see what happens.

Or ( again) Not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    I never understood why people hyped her up so much
    Because she is described as the only mortal almost capable of rivaling sargeras' power?

Someones been living under a rock

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Ragnarsson View Post
    If only this forum wouldn't be filled with idiots that can't spell shit from the game properly... it's almost like with sarcasm on the internet, you know. Sylvanus, Kil'Jayden, drenai, dranei, and many more I can't recall right now.
    Rouge

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by satenito View Post
    Because she is described as the only mortal almost capable of rivaling sargeras' power?
    Well Sargeras was turned into a little bitch in Legion so I'll be impressed when I see her do something cool. WoW just has a bad history with hyped up characters in general.

Play the game.
    Its confirmed many times through out the alliance playthrough and in Shrine of the Storm.
    And by the fact that they are making three animated shorts, and one of them is about her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Well let’s hope Azshara is more impressive than Xavius, Alleria and Turalyon
    She will be equivalent to Guldan.
    Xavius is Ghuun.

Alleria and Turalyon were never fought.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Play the game.
    Its confirmed many times through out the alliance playthrough and in Shrine of the Storm.
    And by the fact that they are making three animated shorts, and one of them is about her.

- - - Updated - - -

She will be equivalent to Guldan.
    Xavius is Ghuun.

Alleria and Turalyon were never fought.
    Uhh so? I said they weren’t impressive.. as in as characters. Said nothing about fighting them, dingus.

Sylvanas and Azshara. Probably N'zoth at the end.