Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    He heard they say "Windrunner"
    Maybe it was the wrong Windrunner?
    I forgot about that! Or maybe he died before he could get the entire message. Like "Windrunner.....cray-cray....."

I believe we shall find out eventually. They'd better have something good in store to make up for the "Morally Grey"-crap.

How are Loa so difficult to grasp..?
    They are not good guys. They aren’t bad, but they are certainly not good. They want worship, they want souls and they like to fuck with people. They get a giant war where Darkspears and, soon, other trolls are going to slaughter enormous amounts of humans and co. What’s hard to understand..?

Deleted
    He picked the wrong Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    Are they going to forget why Vol'Jin appointed her? She was the last choice he would've made without the Loa telling him to do so.
    This is what you get when a couple of flea-ridden spiritually retarded savages pretend they are a civilisation. "Oh yea, da spirits told me!" It was probably some Warlocks Imp that ran off that whispered in Vol'Jins ear, and he mistook it for his pathetic "gods".

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    He heard whispers. I just think he didn't know for certain where they were coming from.
    "This was the moment when vol'jin realised he should had stopped taking crack".

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Vol'jin was probably just having a fever dream because of all the poison running through his veins.

"Ey' mon, wudn't it be funneh if we put de crazy bitch in charge?"
    That just makes me think that the Loa are basically Greek Gods. They're impetuous, whiny, capricious, jealous, angry, etc. Basically they're humans with their emotions turned up to 11 and insane power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    That just makes me think that the Loa are basically Greek Gods. They're impetuous, whiny, capricious, jealous, angry, etc. Basically they're humans with their emotions turned up to 11 and insane power.
    If that's the case then we need a Kratos.

Loa electoral college and loa gerrymandering.

Deleted
    This is what happens when you allow a half dead, pot smoking, juju worshiping troll to elect the future leadership of the Horde. Face it reds, you got trolled hard by da Darkspear!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Loa were trying to save Zandalar when they told Vol'jin that Sylvanas was the chosen one.

They knew that she would bring the Horde to Zandalar, and that would help stop the Blood Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Loa of death suggests putting a paranoid, emotionally unstable warmonger in a seat of power and people thought it was GOOD?

Well, at least he's not going to have any shortage of souls now.
    Except Bwasomdi only takes Troll souls so he cares not for the souls of other races from the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssander View Post
    He also did that by rising zombies... so yeah. I wouldn't trust his moral compass too much.
    I mean, he probably yanked their souls back to him once they were done doing the thing he wanted them to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I've already, extensively argued over this stuff and I'm pretty sure there's nothing "fishy" about Vol'jin nominating Sylvanas, no matter what the current lore shows us: he had a vision from Loa, like it already happened to him and his father several other times, and took a decision based on that insight. How all these things together led to the nomination of no other but Sylvanas Windrunner? We clearly don't know yet and I'm not buying any Old God shenanigan. So it's either we have clearly yet to see how certain events unfold or what kind of development Sylvanas' character still awaits, despite the rather disheartening present.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Except Bwasomdi only takes Troll souls so he cares not for the souls of other races from the looks of it.
    Bwonsamdi can take all kind of souls under his care. Still, ignorant posters act like it was Bwonsamdi for certain who "suggested" anything when this is a baseless theory at best and headcanon at worst, plus Bwonsamdi needs rituals and a special connection to get the souls from the people who killed those bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    You mean the souls of the faction the horde is about to recruit in to their war efforts?

I'd say he is about to enjoy quite the hefty feast.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I've already, extensively argued over this stuff and I'm pretty sure there's nothing "fishy" about Vol'jin nominating Sylvanas, no matter what the current lore shows us: he had a vision from Loa, like it already happened to him and his father several other times, and took a decision based on that insight. How all these things together led to the nomination of no other but Sylvanas Windrunner? We clearly don't know yet and I'm not buying any Old God shenanigan. So it's either we have clearly yet to see how certain events unfold or what kind of development Sylvanas' character still awaits, despite the rather disheartening present.

- - - Updated - - -

Bwonsamdi can take all kind of souls under his care. Still, ignorant posters act like it was Bwonsamdi for certain who "suggested" anything when this is a baseless theory at best and headcanon at worst, plus Bwonsamdi needs rituals and a special connection to get the souls from the people who killed those bodies.
    Still, this is all about the bigger picture and the tree was the last barrier stopping N'Zoth, the Naga were going to destroy it anyways.

1) Loa are Wild Gods
    2) All Wild Gods are tied to Emerald Dream
    3) Emerald Dream was corrupted by N'zoth

Now go figure why they chose her.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    1) Loa are Wild Gods
    2) All Wild Gods are tied to Emerald Dream
    3) Emerald Dream was corrupted by N'zoth

Now go figure why they chose her.
    Not all loas are Wild Gods
    Bwonsamdi or Zanza for example
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    Ever did the Gorgrond quests with that laughing skull orc who gets told by the spirits to speak with a magnaron? It's probably the same reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Loas are necessarily benevolent beings.