Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucultlan View Post
    i wouldnt be so mad if blizzard really delivers what they promise, but no... you cannot trust them or Chrstine Golden favoritism and writting
    they promise us something "morally gray" something to spark the horde hope on it, but no they it us with villianbat once again for the "shining alliance" have their baddies very pointed
    Another Siege at Orgrimmar?, another huntdown our warchief?... So lazy.... SO DISAPPOINTING
    Or Sylvi will stay in action, purges all who oppose her, and Horde will be dark again.

This is war! In wars people kill people, destroy their buildings. In few words in wars leaders do everthing to win not to lose.

Difference between leaders is that some of them are pussy and others are not scared of big moves.

I like to think that I was firing one of the catapults.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

As a belf player, can we get a scenario where we break into Dalaran and slaughter every High Elf we find as a payback for Dalaran purge? It seems current Warchief is more cordial to that idea that previous ones.

As a bonus ppl can't ask for high elf allied race if we kill them all ourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    This is war! In wars people kill people, destroy their buildings. In few words in wars leaders do everthing to win not to lose.

Difference between leaders is that some of them are pussy and others are not scared of big moves.
    By that logic the Rape of Nanjing and the Holocaust were also "just war".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    So what is being spoiled in this thread exactly?
    Well if you're from the EU - everything is a spoiler, even the title. We don't get this until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    So blood Elve capital is alliance land good to know
    No because they joined a different faction. Property rights are transferred upon death, willingly or through conquest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Or Sylvi will stay in action, purges all who oppose her, and Horde will be dark again.
    Then let tauren, trolls, orcs and pandaren leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    She had a strategy, she throws it out of the window because someone hurt her feelings.
    It's totally unreasonable, even she regrets it afterwards from a strategic point of view.
    Old strategies get discarded as new situations arise. She burned the tree because Summermoon made it clear how it's going to be, not because of hurt feelings. It's stated very clearly burning the tree is to crush their hope.

From a strategic PoV, burning the tree accomplishes the same goal as occupying it. Both denies Alliance a port to ship Azerite.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Neither cities are usable now.
    That may have been the only part decided well ahead of time. For all we know, they didn't decide for sure Sylvanas would burn the tree until quite recently. The plan was always to clear two old low-res cities off the map so they could eventually be replaced with something up to current Blizz standards. And maybe at some point, amidst all the back and forth, someone in the writers room or even Ion said "You know what? Let's just have her do it! Enough wishy washy back and forth. Let her OWN it." And so she did.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    After death the property rights go over to the next of kin, meaning the citizens of stormwind have legal ownership of Lordaeron.
    So yes, it is alliance land.
    You know they're talking about Quel'thalas and not Lordaeron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    I like to think that I was firing one of the catapults.
    Yeah, there was one of them who missed the tree completely. I like to think that you were the one that fired that one :P

Quote Originally Posted by arcadius View Post
    Well if you're from the EU - everything is a spoiler, even the title. We don't get this until tomorrow.
    's ok. EU will still kill her first when she becomes a raid boss.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I'd change the name to Sylvanas Internet Defense Agency, short for SIDA. Because it's spreads like a STD.

SIDA Director Mehrunes will soon address the grieving nation. He is consulting the chief for public affairs Friendlyimmolation on how to handle the PR.
    Like someone else said earlier, I'll give FI that he can give and take jokes. Meanwhile, last I saw, Mehrunes is currently banned and therefore can't participate in all the fun. I can only imagine the screams.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I'd also suggest Sylvanas Tactical Defense, just go all the way and call them an STD.
    The STD crowd HAS been a plague on the Horde fan base, yes.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-08-01 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    By that logic the Rape of Nanjing and the Holocaust were also "just war".
    Well the holocaust was literally not illegal, so I guess.
    Yeah we've made it illegal now, but when Hitler did it there weren't any laws stopping him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Morally grey is actually a paint color. You can get a swatch of it at home depot, and its sylvanis skin color. So when blizz says shes morally grey, they are not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    . Also lovely how it shows the amount of shit Ion spouts in interviews, you can't take this guy serious anymore, morally "grey" my ass.
    So high elves confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by kurigosh View Post
    d00d, for me, Sylvannas acted like a child, breaking a toy because someone said that they want to play with the toy also or something like that. But we can agree on disagreeing then. i'm not a toxic retard that just REEEs at people that have different opinions, and i respect your arguments ^-^
    If toys offer great joy to kids then why not crush them in order to smash little ones spirits? I still remember who and when destroyed my toys from time when I was a kid myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    That may have been the only part decided well ahead of time. For all we know, they didn't decide for sure Sylvanas would burn the tree until quite recently. The plan was always to clear two old low-res cities off the map so they could eventually be replaced with something up to current Blizz standards. And maybe at some point, amidst all the back and forth, someone in the writers room or even Ion said "You know what? Let's just have her do it! Enough wishy washy back and forth. Let her OWN it." And so she did.
    Hopefully the part of the horde that makes excuses and justifications can accept that too.

Honestly, either revel with the horde or rebel against it. None of this "please understand me I'm so noble and cuddly"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

5+ Year Old Account
    She did it for break the Alliance spirit, because she saw in the general that they will never stop figthing, and that gave she the idea