And once again this shows that listening to and trusting the Troll Loas is a terrible idea. Who the hell gave Voljin the vision that this would be a great idea? The Loa of death?

Maybe this is what all the quests are with him this expansion. We're trying to communicate with his spirit so we can ask him "wtf were u smoking dude? What. The. Actual. Fuck?"
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    It would actually be hilarious if it turns out "Sylvanas" is really Azshara in disguise.
    Getting some "This Garrosh is a Dreadlord and the real one was captured after his ship went down in Twilight Highlands" vibes now :O

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Yes I did. Blizzard has explained our maps already have all the continents we will ever go to on them, and that we just currently don't have any reason to go to the "undiscovered" continents, which is why they seem to "appear" on our maps.
    No you didnt. I used "" for continents because they are not real continents. You got it all wrong and fixed nothing.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    And once again this shows that listening to and trusting the Troll Loas is a terrible idea. Who the hell gave Voljin the vision that this would be a great idea? The Loa of death?

Maybe this is what all the quests are with him this expansion. We're trying to communicate with his spirit so we can ask him "wtf were u smoking dude? What. The. Actual. Fuck?"
    The Loa of "We don't know where to go post-Sargeras without heading straight into old god stuff so we'll just make her warchief to have a villain for later"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Sylvanas fails to achieve any of her objectives even in Legion... she is not a character destined to "win".
    Bearing in mind, she has just defeated the Night Elves in Darkshore and could pretty much walk into Darnassus, she missed a fairly wide open goal. Even by her standards!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuya View Post
    Getting some "This Garrosh is a Dreadlord and the real one was captured after his ship went down in Twilight Highlands" vibes now :O
    "Sylvanas is a naga!" does have a nice ring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, all those memes on Reddit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    If Sylvanas is going to die, I hope they won't maker her a raid boss. I want to believe they won't follow the same route as Garrosh. The damage has already been done, but at the very least kill her in a cinematic or something.
    I'm fairly sure she wont be another Horde raid boss as it was done already. I'm also sure she wont last as a Warchief, so we can speculate: bullshit redemption and death, no redemption and death, split from the Horde with part of the Forsake, mingle with Bolvar, kill Bolvar and take the helmet, go AWOL. Honestly, I don't even fucking know anymore.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    No you didnt. I used "" for continents because they are not real continents. You got it all wrong and fixed nothing.
    You apparently do not have reading comprehension, as you missed the entirety of my explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuya View Post
    The Loa of "We don't know where to go post-Sargeras without heading straight into old god stuff so we'll just make her warchief to have a villain for later"
    They know where they're going, they don't just plan as they go along, not how things work.

Yes but she was totally triggered

We should get to kill all the dungeon bosses from End Time in BfA. Sylvanas is obvious, most people would not care for Tyrande, Jaina will probably try to outedge Sylvanas and Baine because he is Baine.
    Baine needs to step up. I mean he's barely done stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    It would actually be hilarious if it turns out "Sylvanas" is really Azshara in disguise.
    "It was me all along! Nya ha ha ha! *twirls moustache*"

Would certainly fit the saturday morning cartoon vibe I'm getting at the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    To those saying that this is in line with Sylvanas character, yes your right. But many here held out hope that the responsibility of Warchief would temper Sylvanas's darker side and there was a good bunch of speculation on this back when Zul'Jin named her Warchief.

Instead they went with this shit and just made a faction 100% evil for the sake of it.
    That's dumb though, why would a self-serving character who gains more power do anything but, y'know, serve themselves???

To lead to what the above speculation was, it requires compassion, and Sylvanas for a long time now has had none.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am still salty that Thrall stole my Garrosh kill.
    I'm still salty that we didn't get to finish Garrosh off in SoO

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Man, all those memes on Reddit right now.
    It's glorious

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    You apparently do not have reading comprehension, as you missed the entirety of my explanation.
    And you tried to fix something that did not need any fixing. We were not even talking about the known but unused "continents" but discovery as a main plot. You really need to read the thread properly.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-31 at 05:48 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They know where they're going, they don't just plan as they go along, not how things work.
    Man, really got me there. Still doesn't explain how poor of an excuse this expansion has for even happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He's been following orders. Choosing not to act is an action in itself.
    You know what I meant -_- my point is in general he's inactive in the story and I want Blizzard to use him.

Man, really got me there. Still doesn't explain how poor of an excuse this expansion has for even happening.
    Azerite was a cataclyst and while it wasn't involved in burning of the Tree(Unless the Azshara warbringer short alters that) that lead to invading Kalimdor and the burning of the Tree. It's been flowing just fine, you can dislike the ideas(Not the best theme I would of wanted but I'm enjoying the ride so far).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2018-07-31 at 05:53 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You know what I meant -_- my point is in general he's inactive in the story and I want Blizzard to use him.
    They replaced Nathanos with Baine in The Great Seal. Thats something (minimal).
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Can Metzen unretiree?

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    If Sylvanas is going to die, I hope they won't maker her a raid boss. I want to believe they won't follow the same route as Garrosh. The damage has already been done, but at the very least kill her in a cinematic or something.
    You mean like .. Garrosh?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ladies and gentlemen, your final boss of Battle for Azeroth.

Quoting Blizzard Watch on the subject, "This isn't Garrosh 2.0. This is much.... much worse."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)