Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Morally Gray or not, remember that these are the people that did not come to help the highborn
    And who the fuck should have helped them?

Humans? Were "recruited" into Arthas' army or fleeing.
    Wildhammer dwarves? Hillbilly Dwarves would have not changed the tide this time.
    Trolls? Sure why not.

The High elves were alone, let's not forget that they left the Alliance when it no longer suited them.

Ya'll want some cheese with all that whine?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    Lazy writing, I was really hoping they wouldn’t make her Garrosh 2.0 but looks like that is all they know how to do when it comes to the horde.
    SHE is worse then garrosh! He liked all the "cool tough races" such as orcs, tauren and trolls. Sylvanas End goal is described as all life slayed ressurcted to be ruled by her. That is. 1 race. Forsaken, and we dont really know how much of a dictaor garrosh where. But Sylvanas Kills people who she is unsure if they are not blindly loyal to her out of love, but only out of fear.

OT: She is not morraly grey, fuck blizzard for saying that, and i hope any Blizzard emplye who came up with that idea, that argument and have ever said it should be fired. AND i can't wait to blizzard to pull a rabbit out of their fucking ass, to why sylvanas was right all along, and the alliance should f eel bad for judgeing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    " I saw a 3 minute video that is mostly for cinematic reasons and haven't seen any other part of an expansion that will last for two years -- I KNOW EVERYTHING!"
    The start of a story is important. Nothing in BFA is going to excuse the fact that Sylvanas burned a city full of civilians that had already surrendered. Maybe things will get better in BFA, but that doesn't change the fact we're starting from a low point.

If the who, how and why of the burning was left ambiguous for a later patch to reveal, that could have held some hope. But we know SYlvanas burned it, we know why she burned it. That part of the story is done.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    Again, half my toons are alliance, stop saying "you"

And you def said "all horde are savages" not "all horde players are savages" so quit trying to justify it after the fact

But you're right, I don't like taking orders from her. You wanna spot me the 300 bucks to faction and server change half my toons? Cause I'll gladly defect if you're willing to pay the bill =P
    When I'm associating you as part of the Horde, I only mean the characters you play and advance the storyline as as a member of the Horde. That's what all is about.

As for Horde being savages, they keep on following Sylvanas' orders and they are ok with her ways and her ideology. I find these warmongering, bloodbathed ways characteristics of savagery, something the Horde had already showed before. The fact that they acknowledge, accept and keep on acting on her orders make them savage too. No matter whether they are elitist Nightborne or noble Blood Elves, or peaceful, nature loving (huge lol here) tauren.

This is the worst story telling Blizzard has ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    SHE is worse then garrosh! He liked all the "cool tough races" such as orcs, tauren and trolls. Sylvanas End goal is described as all life slayed ressurcted to be ruled by her. That is. 1 race. Forsaken, and we dont really know how much of a dictaor garrosh where. But Sylvanas Kills people who she is unsure if they are not blindly loyal to her out of love, but only out of fear.

OT: She is not morraly grey, fuck blizzard for saying that, and i hope any Blizzard emplye who came up with that idea, that argument and have ever said it should be fired. AND i can't wait to blizzard to pull a rabbit out of their fucking ass, to why sylvanas was right all along, and the alliance should f eel bad for judgeing her.
    Employee mispoke or was misinformed about a video game character - FIRE THEM!

Haha jesus christ you people...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Her decision remains strategically sound in the long term and I expect to have to defend that and explain why the occupation plan was unfeasible once the drama dies down and that becomes the new focus for the forums. But yeah, it's a heinous, evil act entirely in character for her. I also prefer the Horde being evil and Blizzard couldv'e saved themselves a headache if they were up front about this rather than making the morally grey meme. If you take the narrative as itself, assuming you're playing the bad guy, Horde works out great and has plenty of motivation as well.
    On top of that, Sylvanas as a character angers easily and Delaryn told her the last thing she wanted to hear. That, coupled with the fact that Delaryn reminded her so much of her in her final moments, angered her; regret, rage, all of it in one. Add the fact that she basically told her that she's Arthas and a banshee is bound to flip. Burning the tree was completely in character. Evil, but in character for her.

People evaluate this from the standpoint of logic and rationale, but it's emotions and a character's past that lead to this.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-07-31 at 07:02 PM.

Everyone's bitching about Sylvanas being evil, while I'm sitting over here thinking "what in the fuck were the Loa smoking when they said for Vol'jin to make Sylvanas warchief?"

So what excuses are the Alliance giving for Tyrande abandoning her people to save her 'beloved'?
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Honestly, Sylvanas was never based on Honor, she was a ranger general, win by any means necessary, she wanted to destroy the hope anyone in the Alliance had of winning this war, she realized that just taking over the tree was not a good enough measure, she wanted to crush their Hope, she originally wanted to kill Malfurion to do this, when she can't do this, she changes her stance, and then realizes after talking to the elf, the only way to make people lose hope is to watch them lose everything.

Morally Gray or not, remember that these are the people that did not come to help the highborn, and when they were killed by Arthas and raised as undead, the alliance turned there backs on them, and tried to kill them, Sylvanas has not forgotten, and she let all her fury out all at once.
    A. Lordaeron fell to the scourge before Quel'thelas. I didn't see the armies of Silvermoon coming to help out with the scourge when it was ravagaing Lordaeron. As well you wouldn't because they LEFT THE ALLIANCE after warcraft 2.

B. How the heck is burning Teldrassil, which is full of civilians, justified here? The night elves were ont he other side of the world none the wiser while the scourge was spreading in the eastern kingdoms. They had no idea what was going on over there.

C. We know Sylvanas' motivations here and they have nothing to do with humans not aiding the high elves in WC 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Everyone's bitching about Sylvanas being evil, while I'm sitting over here thinking "what in the fuck were the Loa smoking when they said for Vol'jin to make Sylvanas warchief?"
    The Loa of the Dead wants souls. Wars and slaughter bring a lot of souls.

lol.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Ya'll want some cheese with all that whine?
    either an option to basically leave the horde and join a rebel force.
    or free faction move on 12 toons that are currently horde.
    Ion and the team have this incredible ability to misread pretty much the entire community.

they had months to plan this story out. and for months they kept going on about Morally grey
    people still held out a tiny bit of hope the story wasnt going to be as simplistic as it seemed.
    the twirling mustache picture is so apt.

All thats needed now is her kicking Anduin's puppy and its complete

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    The Loa of the Dead wants souls. Wars and slaughter bring a lot of souls.

lol.
    People forget Bwom wouldn’t get any souls from Sylvanas as she did not undergo a ritual to allow it.

My opinion of the video is that yea, it makes sense, but blizzard seriously needs to decide what they want to do with Sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    So what excuses are the Alliance giving for Tyrande abandoning her people to save her 'beloved'?
    A lot of alliance players are mad at her. My guild wants to just kill both her and Malfurion at this point, even the NELF players.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    if that ever happened (it can't) then Sylvanas would have forever been THE single greatest hero the WarCraft multiverse has ever known

she would literally deserve any reward (inc Azeroth itself) she could wish for for doing something like that
    Elite marksman, betrayed, defeated and turned into monstrosity? Forced to lead other monstrous, unfortunate creatures, believing conquest is their only way of survive? Commiting countless atricities and genocides while somehow maintaining her "morally grey" status? Becoming the ultimate hero by defeating some ancient, untold evil that threatens all existance?

Are we being fed the same fucking story again?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    People forget Bwom wouldn’t get any souls from Sylvanas as she did not undergo a ritual to allow it.
    As far as you know.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard that Sylvanas doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet. Because she's evil.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Ah okay, didn't know that.