15+ Year Old Account

Elf in cinematic?

Ok can someone please tell me who Sylvanas is talking to in the cinematic? I haven't done the questline yet but really want to know who that is.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Delaryn Summermoon, a character they created just for the event as far as I know. If you are alliance you quest with her in the zone. She was created, served her purpose and now she is hopelessly dead.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Based on her armor, I think she's just a random Sentinel. There wasn't really enough to determine if she was a named character as far as I saw, between quests/animatic. The General (?) edit: Above, Summermoon -- we've been working with for the quest line -- she had drastically different armor.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Delaryn Summermoon, a character they created just for the event as far as I know. If you are alliance you quest with her in the zone. She was created, served her purpose and now she is hopelessly dead.
    You mean hopefully improved as an undead?

The captain of the Darnassian gaurd.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    You mean hopefully improved as an undead?

Somehow I don't think she'll be getting the blessings from the Dark Lady after trying to pull the mindtrick on her ...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh I guess i'm proven wrong, but I really didn't see that... I wonder why the teams didn't coordinate appearances better?