Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Morally Gray = US
    Morally Grey = UK

a shame to be horde. how disappointed. fu blizzard. would say nothing, if they selled us horde as the plain evil guys since vanilla. but you just CANT give ppl two diverse factions, with reasons for what they do, and come 10 years later with „oh btw, you now play the bad guys“ shit. no, i will not switch to alliance. i will stop playing this shitfuck of a game.

maybe this is blizzards way of trying to milk some faction transfer service costs profit out of that shit. idk. but hopefully they get what they deserve for this clusterfuck: more lost subs than in WoD after selfie patch. hopefully...

i personally make my own camp fire (if you wanna call burning trees so) and dance naked around it, if that fucked up filler expansion has the worst start with lowest subs ever in wow history. hopefully they get the massive sub lost they deserve, for that cheap filler shit expansion.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-08-01 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    a shame to be horde. how disappointed. fu blizzard. would say nothing, if they selled us horde as the plain evil guys since vanilla. but you just CANT give ppl two diverse factions, with reasons for what they do, and come 10 years later with „oh btw, you now play the bad guys“ shit. no, i will not switch to alliance. i will stop playing this shitfuck of a game.

maybe this is blizzards way of trying to milk some faction transfer service costs profit out of that shit. idk. but hopefully they get what they deserve for this clusterfuck: more lost subs than in WoD after selfie patch. hopefully...

i personally make my own camp fire (if you wanna call burning trees so) and dance naked around it, if that fucked up filler expansion has the worst start with lowest subs ever in wow history. hopefully they get the massive sub lost they deserve, for that cheap filler shit expansion.
    Trying to figure out if this is serious or you are mimicking some over the top butthurt lore-fanatic...

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    This can also give rise to enemies with nothing to lose. Death Soldiers are terryfying.

You threaten to take everything from people, let their own imagination stop them.

Actually taking everything from people? Massively stupid move. First you remove your leverage over them "stop or I'll take everything from you!" "You allready did that so give me a reason to take that threat serious?" Secondly they can easily be motivated for revenge after lost everything.

- - - Updated - - -

No one have nukes yet. There are only conventional responses.

Japan was hit with so (seemingly unnecessary) much force they had no way of hitting back.

Imagine WW3 being fought with conventional means. It would be one giant clusterfuck of retalliatory attack.

The comparison to an imaginary USA - Russia conflict is far for apt than comparing it to The Pacific theater in WWW.
    People driven by revenge are not only dangerous to themselves byut also to their comrades. They usually disregard their own safety and are easy target.

Saurfang should had cleaved that bitch in half right there and then.

So after this Warbringer... I think i know what the last one will be about. It will show us how Queen Azshara lost everything she loved and become hatred to all world... So looks like all 3 cinematic will be about the same... Some powerfull "girls" losing what they loved and hoped for. Becoming hatred b****** that only want to kill kill kill... #morallygray

p.s. the morality of that fable - don't make your girlfriend angry or she may act like Sylvanna/Jaina/Azshara
    Last edited by TorikSAn; 2018-08-01 at 08:00 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    We didn't start the fire - It was always burning, since the world's been turning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwing View Post
    How can anyone defend her? She is one of my favorite characters since Warcraft 3 and Christie Goldens terrible writing butchered her .....
    This story was well in the making long before they brought Golden onto the writing team. This is entirely Blizzards mistake, sadly.

Deleted
    Can someone explain to me this vote thing? WHat is the different? misspelling grey? I don't get it.

To everyone who keeps saying "why ain't you happy it's cool to be part of an evil faction":

Besides the edginess that I don't need in my life, if I were to be part of "the evil faction", I'd still be pissed by how stupidly we've been written as bad guys.

On the subjects of catapults, instead of writing in catapults that throw burning rocks 50km away on a big-ass tree, couldn't they have just opened small portals on top of the tree that link to the catapults and drop the fire on them? It would make sense with how loosely teleportation is used in the game.

But the burning reveal... Was somehow worse than Tobi in Naruto.

Deleted
    This cinematic made me create an account here just to say a few things.
    Blizzard,
    You are building hype for new expansion all around war and conflict between two enemies Horde and Alliance. You want to engage a player base of Horde and Alliance in this war. You want us to be mobilized for the upcoming events. I like it. All actions since Blizzcon and BfA anoucement was all about setting us up in this conflict. Both Alliance and Horde. And now at a brink of the war you have just demobilized large part of horde players. Yes you did! What are they fighting for now? What is it all about? And Alliance. They dont have such dilemmas. They lost their capital, they are facing evil warchief and their morale is as high as Kun Lai Summit. That's why many people feel screwed. You know, for mamy years you are building story where Horde is not evil. You have well convinced many people it is true. Not everyone in a Horde now is like screw that tree, kill them all, for the Horde! What is your offer for them?
    You focused on Sylvannas, you flattened her, you made her morally far from any tone of gray and you bulid a whole story around her. But where are the rest of the Horde? Where are our characters (heroes, comanders, order hall leaders). They are all marginalized to a mindless second plan characters in a poorly written script. We was not told any credible and convincing story that would tell us why we are fighting. Any story that would gave OUR characters a chance to be morally grey. I am not a RP player but I really really would feel bad as a Tauren Druid in RP server. Even morally grey Tauren Druid.
    Thanks God I play goblin and for me its all about money anyway

Deleted
    why chose the enemy faction of humans in world of WARcraft, if you dont wanna be evil?
    yes humans can be evil, but in general, killing humans is a evil thing in my book.
    stop wanting to be good, when you chose to be evil.
    nothing wrong with being evil in a video game, just embrace the evil!
    the undead race needs to keep raising corpses, if they dont wanna die out. war creates alot of corpses.
    sylvanas is just doing what is best for her own people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schintus View Post
    Morally Gray = US
    Morally Grey = UK
    Is this true?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    Some people of Sylvanas & Horde fan base are really disgusting . What kind of non sense it to go to social network site and start bad mouthing on person home page.Such people have really forgotten a simple thing , "don't like the game don't play it" . It is a game, that belong to blizzard .
    This is how shitty society is getting, and not surprised at how disgusting the WoW playerbase has become.. When people are flinging threats at those who are only doing their jobs and only doing what they were told to do..

The main thing to take away from the Sylvanas cinematic is how much of a toxic cesspool that is the WoW playerbase..

Deleted
    I dont understand these horde players.
    Have you even looked at kalimdor?
    Tree friends now? Its not a good time to start with ecologist crap or imagining horde leaders have allways been honorable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmage View Post
    This story was well in the making long before they brought Golden onto the writing team. This is entirely Blizzards mistake, sadly.
    True but Golden has always demonized the Horde since she is Alliance biased so 100% sure she had a say in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Is this true?
    More like:
    Morally Gray = US
    Morally Grey = rest of the world

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    why chose the enemy faction of humans in world of WARcraft, if you dont wanna be evil?
    yes humans can be evil, but in general, killing humans is a evil thing in my book.
    stop wanting to be good, when you chose to be evil.
    nothing wrong with being evil in a video game, just embrace the evil!
    the undead race needs to keep raising corpses, if they dont wanna die out. war creates alot of corpses.
    sylvanas is just doing what is best for her own people.
    Because Sylvannas and undead are not a whole Horde
    Personally, I don't care if I am good or evil in a video game, it's just a game but...
    First of all, it's just me. For many people, it matters, and I think blizzard should care about it as a developer. Aren't they?
    Second of all, I would like to have a chance to make clear choice, and not being told stories like hmmm they are both grey, there is no good, and evil faction. Ok. Now it is. Shut up and follow my story
    But maybe I am too old for arguments like If you wanna be goodie pussy go to Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Now this cunt ranks alongside Garrosh as my most hated WoW villain. And just like him, she will get her comeuppance.
    I can't wait for this bitch to become a loot pinata.
    How can you speak like this? You know absolute NOTHING and I gladly repeat for your sake.. you know NOTHING! what will happen to her in the future!

Jesus f*cking christ man..
    How can you even cry so much for her burning down a freaking tree.. omfg..
    seriously .........

Quote Originally Posted by WiwatKrwawyHegemon View Post
    Because Sylvannas and undead are not a whole Horde
    Second of all, I would like to have a chance to make clear choice, and not being told stories like hmmm they are both grey, there is no good, and evil faction.
    Sylvanas is Warchief, and the Undead army is a pretty sizable portion of the Horde now that they can (and are) raising dead humans as more forsaken.
    Also, The Horde is now objectively evil, considering they have committed mass genocide twice now. Yeah they ended up rebelling against Garrosh, but they actively helped him commit the genocide in the first place. The fact that The Alliance is retaliating against them makes then objectively the good guys.

I'm a Horde player btw (but maybe not for long).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    How can you speak like this? You know absolute NOTHING and I gladly repeat for your sake.. you know NOTHING! what will happen to her in the future!

Jesus f*cking christ man..
    How can you even cry so much for her burning down a freaking tree.. omfg..
    seriously .........
    Well she just committed mass genocide in an MMORPG, so either she becomes a boss or is eliminated some other way.
    At least Garrosh had the excuse of being at war with the Alliance and being influenced by the heart of an old god. Sylvanas has no excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    4D chess by Sylvannas
    Losing a major foothold on a continent doesn't seem like the best outcome, especially when it means The Alliance controls 95% of the continent and only need to march north to take over the entire continent, INCLUDING the sunwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.