Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What would the world do without the moral compasses of the mmo-c community to shake their finger at people for... well, anything really.

Deleted
    I tried finding a group yesterday evening for this... I only found one single raid group trying to do this. After all hordies where grouped up in one spot the RL asked "soo.. how do we get alliance here now?! Is anyone taking care of this?" He/She actually had no idea and no connections to an alliance group whatsoever. I was so mad for wasting 15 minutes of my time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    Aren't diminishing returns a thing anymore?
    Nope. Spent few hours in one of those groups, got from 48 to 75. One more mount to add to collection.

Can't find any groups doing this on US Horde

Deleted
    > Classes are bugged
    > Leveling is bugged
    > Alot of random other stuff is buggy or not working
    > If you earned prestige 26 in Legion, you started with honor level 130 and you need bfa honor level 300 to get the same rewards AGAIN

how crazy stupid is this last thing? you have to rearn your rewards with an insanely hard grind.

> ofcourse warmode is buggy and will be abused, it was like that all the time. its blizzard fault for making this going live. it was on the beta long enough. they dont care about feedback.

leveling 60-80 is broken af, its all over the place, feedback is everywhere, twitter, forums etc. they dont care. better take rearned rewards and make the players rearn them again with an insanly hard grind!

LOL, i love the ppl's reactions. go farm your 15min BG getting 150 honor.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why we can't have nice things, people are going to abuse them into oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Why people farming honors btw? :> I play BGs and War Mode for fun. I don't care about my "honor/prestige level" Is something wrong with me?
    Some do, others dont.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at streamers dualboxing it on stream (hiding it for the viewers) and dodging questions in relation to it.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Why people farming honors btw? :> I play BGs and War Mode for fun. I don't care about my "honor/prestige level" Is something wrong with me?
    Couldn't care less for prestige / honor level either, but the artifact skins are pretty sweet.
    ... for all that comes to be deserves to perish wretchedly.

Deathlord Suilea - Die Aldor(EU)

Deleted
    Synchronized enemy killing is nothing illegal. However they might nerf this just because it's really quick way how to farm honor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    Synchronized enemy killing is nothing illegal. However they might nerf this just because it's really quick way how to farm honor.
    Tbh its win-trading which is not allowed. Question is if they care this time or not.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Tbh its win-trading which is not allowed. Question is if they care this time or not.
    toso megalo zori travikses poy piran ton guild mate sou k oxi esena?alla pes ston guild mate sou oti ton edwses stegna k na doyme antidraseis . malaka!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by desent View Post
    toso megalo zori travikses poy piran ton guild mate sou k oxi esena?alla pes ston guild mate sou oti ton edwses stegna k na doyme antidraseis . malaka!
    Sorry I dont speak gnomish. Got no idea what you are trying to say.

Deleted
    egw nomizw oti katalavaineis mia xara baki

Deleted
    your problem seems that is that you havent got an invite to that raid and you didnt manage to farm like the others.
    there is no such thing as win trade nor exploiting in this matter. If there was something like that you would hear from Blizzard news but you dont.
    what i am standing to is that you rat a guild mate of yours rather than you feel that this is unfair to you, tell that to your mate that you rat him to see how he feels aboyt that and let us know!

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest win-trading it's something Blizzard care about ONLY if there is some rating involved.
    This is not the case, eventually they are gonna nerf mass resurrection (adding to it a big fat cooldown when you are flagged for war mode) just to stop the quick honor gaining. Let's see how much time they're gonna take.

Would this be win trading or similare to the WoD killing quests? because the WoD thing is still allowed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by desent View Post
    your problem seems that is that you havent got an invite to that raid and you didnt manage to farm like the others.
    there is no such thing as win trade nor exploiting in this matter. If there was something like that you would hear from Blizzard news but you dont.
    what i am standing to is that you rat a guild mate of yours rather than you feel that this is unfair to you, tell that to your mate that you rat him to see how he feels aboyt that and let us know!
    Heh, read my other posts where I clearly stated I did join them but got bored after 1h.
    You are totally lost.

In order for it to be win-trading, there has to be something to win, and a win condition.

Neither of those exist in this case.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    In order for it to be win-trading, there has to be something to win, and a win condition.

Neither of those exist in this case.
    If you want to put it like that we win honor and that lead to rewards such as mounts, toys, titles and it is definetly a win-trade due to how its made, we wipe you then you wipe us.