Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    for me it is a lie there is nothing that can happen between this and the battle for lordaeron that can make me want to protect sylvanas.
    Maybe not, but there are two mini novels coming in the BFA CE that take place during the War of Thorns timeline. So there literally is more story that hasn't been revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    We're just seeing a bunch of Horde lash out after realizing they're the villains. What do you expect to happen when your leader is a villain.

Sorry that you never saw the reality of the character you love being a villain, but she always has been.

*shrugs*
    I do not care that sylvanas is evil, for my sylvanas it can be the next sargeras. MY PROBLEM IS THAT I FIGHT AGAINST THE FUCKING LEGION !!!

I do not want to help sylvanas, I fight to protect azeroth not to kill innocent people

the developers keep asking us to wait to see what happens that we only see the "incomplete picture".
    https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...66138921676800
    What a steaming pile of crap!

"Our story might suck now, but hang around and see the rest which MIGHT be good....for only $15/mo while we string you along! "

Or...ya know...they could just get better writers from the beginning. :/
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2018-08-01 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    Maybe not, but there are two mini novels coming in the BFA CE that take place during the War of Thorns timeline. So there literally is more story that hasn't been revealed.
    I remember them! are those stories that tell us about the war in Darkshore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    they need to stop putting major story points in the books. We pay $150+ per year for the subs and the story should make sense without buying books. y all means expand on things in the books ,but having big events or key points exist outside the game is bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it is an incomplete story... whether it turns out to be quality and making sense is a whole other question but it is incomplete

the developers keep asking us to wait to see what happens that we only see the "incomplete picture".
    https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...66138921676800

for me it is a lie there is nothing that can happen between this and the battle for lordaeron that can make me want to protect sylvanas.
    You realize that "incomplete picture" can also mean that she's will turn the whole horde evil and will end up conquering everything, right?

The words "incomplete picture" don't mean "she's actually good on the inside". They're just teasing you so you don't unsub.

Some people are dumb enough to judge the entire expansion's story based on the very first moments of it.

What a shocker.

Betting most of the "teh story sux now!"-crowd will keep subbing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Lol the real Sylvanas is locked on a cage and this whole time it has been an impostor!

"How long do you think you will be able to keep this up?" Sylvanas asks through hissed teeth, knowing very well the answer.

"For as long as I please, little banshee" Her face that is not her face smiles back to her. "Have I given anyone reason to doubt I'm you?" Sylvanas, the real Sylvanas, glowers. "Shhh, don't be vexxed, I'm just doing what not even you had the strength to do." The Sylvanas mask starts to fade, her mirror's image becoming more beautiful for a second, then impossibly monstrous in their writhing of tentacles.

"So easily swayed, this Horde of yours" Azshara smiled sweetly, venomously. "I'll have more uses for them yet." Aszhara touched her pendant, that cursed pendant, and Sylvanas felt her tattered soul stretched to a snap one again. When she opened her eyes, she saw herself again, with that damned smirk she had come to hate "But first, let's settle some old debts with my former subjects. They have forgotten, but I do not."

UwU my Sylvanas fix it fic which I low key really want.
    Something like that would be enough for me (I don't mind the burning, as a Blood Elf player I have a reason to hate the Night Elves, I'm more upset that we probably have to dispose of yet another Warchief), but many people would still bitch about this because they had to go along with it even if they were manipulated by a villain and couldn't deal with it.
    So though it would fix this mess for people like me, it wouldn't fix it for many others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    This is the second quest chain PRE-PATCH that we're on, and we've got at least a year or two of a brand new expansion and half a dozen more patches new content on top of that - that is an absolutely insane amount of time for things to happen and change perceptions. Don't be so sure of your stance so early, that's all I'm saying
    We've already been lied to about the burning of teldrassi being a twist and sylvanas being morally grey. You expect people to get on board with the story when so far it's been pretty piss poor?

the good old wait and see bullshit.
    here is an idea blizzard show not tell. you have yet to show the horde any kind of hope. it has been the opposite.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Wow, I can’t wait to see all shades of grey that splash on the picture to make it ‘complete’. /s

Sylvanas CANNOT be redeemed. This is her Stratholme (But without being even remotely morally grey). The point of no return. She’s done for. There’s no more picture to be revealed that can make up for her desire to become the next Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    We've already been lied to about the burning of teldrassi being a twist and sylvanas being morally grey. You expect people to get on board with the story when so far it's been pretty piss poor?
    everything will make sense at the end of the expansion after we pay a lot of money, or maybe it will be garbage

everything will make sense at the end of the expansion after we pay a lot of money, or maybe it will be garbage
    Well to be clear, so many of the people complaining have seemingly never been happy with the story, sooo...

But of course, if people truly believed it, unsubbing should be easy.
    If there had been a twist, we would have the same threads minus the Sylvanas hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Oh yeah! “Incomplete picture”. Just as when they said the new Warchief in MoPs finale would shock everyone.
    Oh god. I remember that. Blizzard tend to lie through their teeth. It’s how they do damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Wow, I can’t wait to see all shades of grey that splash on the picture to make it ‘complete’. /s

Sylvanas CANNOT be redeemed. This is her Stratholme (But without being even remotely morally grey). The point of no return. She’s done for. There’s no more picture to be revealed that can make up for her desire to become the next Arthas.
    this is blizzard can always make kerrigan 2.0

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh god. I remember that. Blizzard tend to lie through their teeth. It’s how they do damage control.
    At least with that one there was a point of view that was surprised. Namely the camp calling for Thrall to come back.

With this one I don't think anyone will be surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

this is blizzard can always make kerrigan 2.0
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjihQsNWsAAJL63.jpg:thumb[/IMG]

Illidan was 2.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Well with their hyper predictable writing for 12 year olds I assume the answer is corrupted by the Azerite or old gods. But maybe, it will just remain, Sylvanas got mocked so she burned a world tree. But lets face it, its going to be old god corrupted. Because they are never going to take the interesting path in their story telling.

The entire cinematic was trash honestly. Replay of the same story we've seen/heard countless times. I get it Arthas killed your friends and made you a banshee, no shit I played WC3. Then she burns the tree to spite a dying Ranger we barely know. If she was really a badass evil bitch, she would have let that Ranger die, raised her as undead and made her burn the tree. At least do something interesting. But nah, I pity you, Burn the fucking tree is the answer.

Yawn. It is amazing these guys make 100k + writing this stuff. I think I could have gone to a middle school and gotten this story. Then again it is a kids game, right?

Honestly, don't give a shit she burned the tree, but the trigger effect was just dumb. Absolutely dull and poorly written.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2018-08-01 at 09:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no way to redeem the situation unless this is a clip from the upcoming lordaeron scenario:

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.