Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Look at all these butthurt rogues...

Rogues were killing people in their opener, and you think a 10% damage reduction on some abilities will render you useless? We all knew rogues had it coming. If you can't play it without being broken, I suggest finding a different class.

I knew death knight nerf was coming. I think 50% damage reduction on wandering plague is a bit harsh. And I know I will never pick necrotic strike for a pvp talent now. But the 25% dmg reduction on virulent plague and plague explosion is OK.
    Some are getting 50% nerfs. Nice reading skills. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    and that's why I gave up playing rogue after TBC things never change.

always a buff, MASSIVE nerf scenario.
    You do realize that rogues have been tier 1 since forever? Buffs nerfs means shit. They have always been insanely good and will continue to be so.

But atleast the fotm-baddies left there rogues

waaaah, I'm not OP anymore, plz buff again blizz, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

about time this happened, bye bye rogues - good riddance

Wow, they nerfed assassination to the ground just when i started to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Wow, they nerfed assassination to the ground just when i started to have some fun.
    its still viable, just not as patetically opay as it was

get over it kids

if you played assassination and got to 2.1k with this spec during this exploitation, you are so sad, really sad. you make rogue look bad, and also, im glad your class got nerfed. its about time we complained some more. like for example, why is it that they have 2 stuns stilll? why doesnt ww monk have 2 stuns?

I'm not sure why nerf MM hunters though, It was pretty much a dead spec already. Everyone is doing pvp as survival lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dathran View Post
    waaaah, I'm not OP anymore, plz buff again blizz, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

about time this happened, bye bye rogues - good riddance
    If you think rogues are over, I've got some bad news for you. We will still kill you and dance over your body as Outlaws and Subs

Jeezuz Blizzard bending over assassination rogues without lube, god damn.

Are you people seriously complaining about sin nerfs. They are ridiculously op atm, bgs are 50% rogues. I've got a decently geared rogue and I've not been scared of 3v1 fights, as I can usually win them atm. Rogues will be just fine even after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Look at all these butthurt rogues...

Rogues were killing people in their opener, and you think a 10% damage reduction on some abilities will render you useless? We all knew rogues had it coming. If you can't play it without being broken, I suggest finding a different class.

I knew death knight nerf was coming. I think 50% damage reduction on wandering plague is a bit harsh. And I know I will never pick necrotic strike for a pvp talent now. But the 25% dmg reduction on virulent plague and plague explosion is OK.

Actually if you average out all the percentages lost just in Assassination it’s a 26% loss in overall damage.

someone explain to me why they are spending anytime balancing pvp in a prepatch. WTF is this nonsense. Just watch at 120 these will be undone or reversed in some capacity.

Good. Rogues needed a serious nerf. They need to reduce the duration of their stuns as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    You do realize that rogues have been tier 1 since forever? Buffs nerfs means shit. They have always been insanely good and will continue to be so.

But atleast the fotm-baddies left there rogues
    Was never a case of tier 1 rubbish was more of a case of I bored of being in the cycle of buff/nerf 1 minute a stupidly OP god and the next struggling versus Y due to a change that then got hotfixed weeks later (talking TBC remember), I'd rather plod along with minimal changes in the grander scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    someone explain to me why they are spending anytime balancing pvp in a prepatch. WTF is this nonsense. Just watch at 120 these will be undone or reversed in some capacity.
    Good luck levelling in "peace" with warmode on if pvp changes aren't made now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post

Good luck levelling in "peace" with warmode on if pvp changes aren't made now.
    There is no peace in warmode...that is a 10% bonus for horde only. Every time i put it on and go around i don't see any alliance. From WQs on broken isle, to Argus...to the 5 man dungeon in ulumn when mount farming. Horde Horde Horde and more Horde.

This was a mistake. I am not saying these things were not op...but this just adds more work for 120. There will be buffs to these classes/specs @120....for sure some of them will not be under-performing.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Try reading. "The following hotfixes have been applied to beta, and will be added to the live game later this week."

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue gets a massive nerf and ret paladins don't? What an amazing patch blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. So many bug fixes almost daily, and it has been a few weeks already since release! Didn't they test those things out in beta? Maybe they are inviting wrong people to beta that only do latest content and not people like me who try older content instead.

Deleted
    And no ret paladin nerfs xD

What the fuck are Dk nerfs for ? Warrior,rogue and especially ret are blowing us right now.

Just why ?