Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    she's more like hillary.
    woman. undead. bitch. evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvannah View Post
    She's the current warchief.

She was elected.

Not everyone stands behind her questionable decisions.

edit: Currently, she isn't morally grey. That may change. But what about the horde itself? What will the horde do? I think the storywriting can hold intresting gems in its pocket.

We'll see.
    yes she is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Oh look, another one. Can we get this one locked too, please?

Until then: she wasn't elected in any way, shape, or form. Vol'jin appointed her because the voices told him to.
    .....voices like forgein groups that talk and post facebook stuff to sway a choice for warchief...yeah that is so not like trump :P

She was elected.
    I hear there's a troll probe into possible Loa collusion, and many doomsayers claim goblin bots were responsible for some pretty explosive propaganda.

She was elected.

edit: Currently, she isn't morally grey. That may change. But what about the horde itself? What will the horde do? I think the storywriting can hold intresting gems in its pocket.

We'll see.
    What a stupid thread. At least put some effort to make some comparisson, but you failed even at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, shooo!

No one can discuss anything today without having to connect it to something controversial today.
    No one can CREATE anything today without having to connect it to something controversial today.

I mean, I agree that threads like this are annoying, because some of us come here or play to escape real world crap. But the fact remains, this game was made by people who might be affected by controversy. And they might want to use it as a tool or allegory to make a point.

I’m not sure it’s a strong enough connection, but honestly I wouldn’t put it passed these so called “writers.”

No, Murica is not the center of the world.

15+ Year Old Account

She was elected.

We'll see.
    She's also prone to making decisions based on mood swings and have big ego problems....

I think we've seen the dumbest post to ever grace these forums.

Every US president has been a terrorist, and far worse than Trump, who is a "meanie for sjws" but isnt drone bombing innocent people left and right like Obama did, for example.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    1. Take this crap somewhere else
    2. Sylvanas wasn't elected
    3. Lock this thread already
    4. Absolutely agree!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop projecting your personal issues into the game, OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    she's more like hillary.
    woman. undead. bitch. evil.
    Also, not elected but failed to notice. So yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of how silly it sounds, given the current political climate in the US and how certain groups like to force their politics into art and hobbies, I wouldn't be surprised if someone at Blizzard had such a thought. But most likely we will never learn that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    She's also prone to making decisions based on mood swings and have big ego problems....
    I would say more than ‘big’ ego problems. She was cornered and about to be executed, when saurfang struck Malfurion in the back and saved her life. Then she goes ‘i was winning all along. He was merely wasting my time’. That statement after what actually happened left me with no words, and i am sure as hell even Tony Stark doesnt have ego as big...
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know WoW's community is going downhill fast when you see garbage threads like this, dragging the real world and all of its problems into a game that is supposed to let people get away from the real world for a few hours a day/week..

Whose Sylvannas?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike closing threads that have had a while to start up and have a number of responses but with as many threads about Sylvannas as we already have, we certainly do not need one that brings current real-world U.S. politics into it.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."