Deleted

Become a City Assassin - Orgrimmar / Stormwind

Mainly for Rogues but other classes brave enough can try.
    Became famous/infamous on your server by being a city assassin
    This activity is only possible recently with Warmode and only SOME people will have pvp enabled after taking the portal.
    Wait for those people

How:

Orgrimmar: Cleft of Shadows
    Stormwind: Mage Tower

Catch players who are entering a portal to the city
    You need the item Net-o-Matic 5000 on Orgrimmar to dismount players from their flying mounts
    If you are a rogue, spam "Sap" on the place where they are about the spawn and then use the item to make them dismount.

Escape Routes

Orgrimmar: You can run to the low level instance nearby
    Stormwind: As a rogue you want to exit the mage tower with sprint and Vanish and run to the basement of this building immideatly to the right.
    Dont let them know you are running to this building. Vanish WAY before and RUN to the basement.

Here is the place where they spawn in Orgrimmar. In Stormwind they spawn literally inside mage tower (there is a semi-mini portal there)

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-07-26 at 02:41 AM.

Deleted
    Great! I will try after today work and i will post a screen of the results. Didn't know it was possible to get the "Assassin" grade even without going outdoor the city

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Great! I will try after today work and i will post a screen of the results. Didn't know it was possible to get the "Assassin" grade even without going outdoor the city
    Oh no, im sorry, you dont get the "assassin buff" in Stormwind/Orgrimmar...i think
    This is just a roleplay.
    Like the Assassination Artifact quest in Stormwind.

For some reason i have tons of fun doing this.

Am i crazy? Yes

Deleted
    @Daille

This is Otacon.
    Snake, did you complete the mission?

Copy, Snake? SNAKE!?!

Edit: Did anyone try this?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-08-02 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    @Daille

This is Otacon.
    Snake, did you complete the mission?

Copy, Snake? SNAKE!?!

Oh i forgot the screen haha.
    I came in Orgrimmar near the portal, i started hitting a mage, he iceblocked, i vanished, i took someone else AOE at the same time, i reappeared, they killed me, i was frustrated so i joined a raid group, we pushed through Sylvanas, we put her to 75% before the Horde take down our entire group.

It was very fun by the way

I still have the assassination quest on my rogue alt that lets you kill your own faction. I don't want to complete it! Fun times freaking people out in SW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Oh i forgot the screen haha.
    I came in Orgrimmar near the portal, i started hitting a mage, he iceblocked, i vanished, i took someone else AOE at the same time, i reappeared, they killed me, i was frustrated so i joined a raid group, we pushed through Sylvanas, we put her to 75% before the Horde take down our entire group.

It was very fun by the way
    You need to run to the instance nearby as soon as you are at a disadvantage
    Thanks for sharing.

Deleted
    Thanks for the tips, now I know how to deal with city gankers.

Deleted
    This is gold!
    I havent played my rogue at all this exp so my gear sucks, will do it in BFA maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yes, years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I sometimes go to SW and fuck around in old town, there's a building near the inn where you can go to kill guards and won't spawn on you again.