Deleted

Hidden artefact bug?

I have been trying for the Prot Warrior shield since Legion's release on and off, and for the past month every day. However the emote never procs and the shield is nowhere to be found. It's the one in Nelfarion's lair.

I read the valarjar tablet, jump down to Highmountain, run to the cave and then go inside all the way to the drop point. Nothing.

Anyone else in the same predicament?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    I have been trying for the Prot Warrior shield since Legion's release on and off, and for the past month every day. However the emote never procs and the shield is nowhere to be found. It's the one in Nelfarion's lair.

I read the valarjar tablet, jump down to Highmountain, run to the cave and then go inside all the way to the drop point. Nothing.

Anyone else in the same predicament?
    Use this macro to check if it has procced for you (daily check, you need to get right inside the entrance to Nelthation's Vault)
    Code:
    /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44311))
    False means no proc, True means proc.

RNG is RNG, nothing else really. Happy hunting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    Use this macro to check if it has procced for you (daily check, you need to get right inside the entrance to Nelthation's Vault)
    Code:
    /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44311))
    False means no proc, True means proc.

RNG is RNG, nothing else really. Happy hunting.
    I know the macro, it only works in the cave aswell. The point is I have been using that macro since release, and RNG can't be THIS bad. It's literally 2 years worth of trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    I know the macro, it only works in the cave aswell. The point is I have been using that macro since release, and RNG can't be THIS bad. It's literally 2 years worth of trying.
    took me 6 years to get invincible, yes RNG is shit and it is THIS bad. gl though you will get it at some point Keep on trying, P.s still don't have rivendare's horse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    took me 6 years to get invincible, yes RNG is shit and it is THIS bad. gl though you will get it at some point Keep on trying, P.s still don't have rivendare's horse.
    The hidden artefact appearances are not 1% mount drops though, they are normally pretty consistent and I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the 30-50% range. It's just this one artefact that seems bugged.