The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    But Tyrande would, and ONLY THE GODDESS TELLS HER WHAT TO DO.

One side, would be great to see the NE getting some payback, not gonna lie; on the other hand, it would fulfill Sylvanas' play "they anger will not be their strength, it will be their weakness" creating the divide between the vengeful and the moderate, and finally an inner conflict on the alliance.

Also having Tyrande ride into Silvermoon proclaiming "The Night has come for the High Home of the Elves" would make me puke from excitement.
    Right up until a blood elf shows up with better command of Elune than Tyrande.

Or even worse, having the night elves camp outside the shield because they couldn't get in, so they try and use torches to burn the magic shield down.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am still finding 7300 year old Lorash ridiculous, he really does not sound like someone that old. . .
    I actually find most elves ridiculous, included Tyrande. Hell, a few supposedly old Night Elves sounded like teenage dumb chicks in Legion, included Thisalee Crow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

But Tyrande would, and ONLY THE GODDESS TELLS HER WHAT TO DO.

One side, would be great to see the NE getting some payback, not gonna lie; on the other hand, it would fulfill Sylvanas' play "they anger will not be their strength, it will be their weakness" creating the divide between the vengeful and the moderate, and finally an inner conflict on the alliance.

Also having Tyrande ride into Silvermoon proclaiming "The Night has come for the High Home of the Elves" would make me puke from excitement.
    I could see Tyrande do this if Malfurion actually died, because the entire conflict would become far more personal for her then. But he did not. Although I'm not sure the Blood Elves would be the target of any of their rage/anger right now, since they seem to keep out of the conflict so far.

And of course, payback is sacking undercity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, they'd have the void elves with them. I am kind of sure they'd manage. And a blood elf with better "command" of Elune than Tyrande?
    A joke that the blood elves are better at everything than the night elves, the crowing achievement being in cata when a blood elf woman found how to harness the power of Elune to wipe out a town of night elves who killed her brother.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No thanks, rather not have do the same thing Sylvanas did. Horde players feel bad about this already, it'd just trying to make the player feel bad on both sides. Be better to make Horde players see Saurfang and crew not be ok with what happened.
    Honestly I'm more concerned about a different story than fictional morality. Cause one way we end up with MoP2 and the other we actually get a new take. And I'm not gonna lie, I want the Night Elves -at least a group of them- to snap after this, to have REAL consequences for the atrocity beyond the alliance races taking the high road. Not only because it's a different narrative, but because it also speaks more truly about the reality of war, and how a huge atrocity can lead the "good guys" to commit their own moral mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK . . .

Anduin would never allow it. Malfurion would never condone it.
    Malfurion before the burning of Teldrassil sure.

Malfurion after the burning of the tree and his people, I don't know.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

10+ Year Old Account
    Although the idea of Alleria being as much as a race traitor as Dar'khan while screaming "See Silvermoon is Alliance now!" to a field of blood elf corpses is pretty hilarious, bonus if she screams about not understanding why the Sin'dorei don't like her.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Right up until a blood elf shows up with better command of Elune than Tyrande.
    My goddess? have you abandoned me?

Or even worse, having the night elves camp outside the shield because they couldn't get in, so they try and use torches to burn the magic shield down.
    Now you are thinking like blizzard! Better yet, make the fire out of wisps so it is magical fire and it has story resonance lol. And it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Although the idea of Alleria being as much as a race traitor as Dar'khan while screaming "See Silvermoon is Alliance now!" to a field of blood elf corpses is pretty hilarious.
    Now that would be morally grey. Or she forcibly converts them to the void and the Sylvanas similarities go completely unnoticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    My goddess? have you abandoned me?

Now you are thinking like blizzard! Better yet, make the fire out of wisps so it is magical fire and it has story resonance lol. And it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that would be morally grey. Or she forcibly converts them to the void and the Sylvanas similarities go completely unnoticed.
    only for the new void elves to shoot her in the back of the head, at which point the (whatever) Sacrifice themselves to bring her back.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    And then we get another 5 years of crying on why the Sin'dorei aren't alliance and why do they hate the Alliance ? No thanks.

Also taking Silvermoon for void elves/ high elves, would be like taking a city for an apartment building's worth of people.
    This time the blood elves would have a good reason to hate the Alliance instead of "AWW THEY SPIED ON US THEY RE EVIL LOKTAR OGAR".
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Malfurion before the burning of Teldrassil sure.

Malfurion after the burning of the tree and his people, I don't know.
    Malfurion is a very weird character. He didn't mind his people being butchered in Cataclysm. Hopefully this will bring out all his fury.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    This time the blood elves would have a good reason to hate the Alliance instead of "AWW THEY SPIED ON US THEY RE EVIL LOKTAR OGAR".
    The spying was the nail in the coffin, not the start of it. For an apparent fan of High elf lore, I would think you would know that.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    I could see Tyrande do this if Malfurion actually died, because the entire conflict would become far more personal for her then. But he did not. Although I'm not sure the Blood Elves would be the target of any of their rage/anger right now, since they seem to keep out of the conflict so far.

And of course, payback is sacking undercity.
    Although using Tyrande and Malfurion to showcase the inner divide of the Kaldorei (Retribution versus Forgiveness) would be actually kinda cool. Their failing marriage the representation of kaldorei society's division after the Burning of Teldrassil.

"Tyrande, no... I cannot follow you down this path."

"I know, I know you my love... I can live without you by my side, Malfurion, I did for thousands of years. But I cannot live without Justice for our people. Like you."

only for the new void elves to shoot her in the back of the head, at which point the (whatever) Sacrifice themselves to bring her back.
    Vereesa starts screaming "bring her back, bring her back" and it's the locus Walker who sacrifices for her because Alleria has a destiny or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    This NPC in the Alliance Shipyard is attired in Kul Tiran armour:

Any ideas why?
    She must play a part in the Ally story somewhere, and they just updated all instances of her. She did have a different outfit before.

Edit: looking into it, apparently she's on the Ally Gunship in Warfronts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vereesa starts screaming "bring her back, bring her back" and it's the locus Walker who sacrifices for her because Alleria has a destiny or something.
    And then she burns down Thunderbluff from Theramore with catapults.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Malfurion is a very weird character. He didn't mind his people being butchered in Cataclysm. Hopefully this will bring out all his fury.
    People is just unfair with Malfurion, the guy was hella busy in not making Nordrassil explode into a massive inferno.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's not self-righteousness, it's not even arrogance. That's just bitterness and deliberate spitefulness.
    It is definitely both of those things. He feels Night Elves are getting what they deserve, and his arrogance was in believing that Sin'dorei would be walking around the temple of Elune.

What's funnier is how defensive you and Friendly got over my description of Lorash.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Holy hell, how the fuck that even work?" -Bunch of terrified Tauren-

Urgh, way too simmilar. Glaive Throwers better, completely different and original.