Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This pre-release is amazing so far, love what Blizzard is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    It has nothing to do with Siege and doesn't really bring anything new to that table imo. We seem him fighting in the launch trailer. In this we see him get depressed then go back to the exact person he was before(of which I couldn't tell you why) and is ready to start fighting, ok....

I'm still convinced they made this partly or fully because of potential backlash. And that's like.....my opinion man.
    I would love for you to, just once, experience how things are planned and coordinated in a high level professional field such as Blizzard development teams.
    This was likely planned years ago. Just like they are already making the first stepping stones for the next Xpac.
    And don't tell me you are because then you wouldn't be this ignorant and oblivious.

My company is making business strategies 3-4 years in advance to get ahead our competitors and vice versa.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Deleted
    I'm seriously confused by the fact we just got a 6 min full 3D cinematic out of nowhere. Did they say they were going to do this?

7+ Year Old Account
    "Horde" players are upset with Sylvanas, while they yell "death to the alliance" in fora and in-game.

Oh you hypocrites.

Death to the Alliance. Burn all their cities.

So many hordes suddenly okay? just after the undercity siege he does what he was gonna do in the cinematic anyway. Just delayed it for a few hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    We'll have to wait for 8.1 to see the bigger picture.

I'm hoping this leads to a real shake up, like you can choose to join which ever faction you want at the end of the xpac. I don't want another deposed leader and thrall 2.0. Lets brake the mold, a third faction idk.
    Last edited by PLS; 2018-08-03 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Oops spoiler

So thats why I never got the Soulcleave Pendant (neck) in ICC, f*cking saurfang is a NINJALOOTER!?
    #SaurfangIsNotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    That style is a million times cooler in my opinion. Because it's art.
    Agreed. I would rather get a 100 more of those than a soulless CGI cinematic. Okay, "soulless" might sound too bad. But the handrawn animated stories are way better.

But they don't fit in game in my opinion. They are great as an external pieces.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a complete load of bullcrap (the message, of course, the video itself is top notch from the quality point of view).
    Blizzard really seems to go the SJW route of black and white at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    Death to the Alliance. Burn all their cities.
    Agree completely.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    That style is a million times cooler in my opinion. Because it's art.
    trash loves trash

15+ Year Old Account
    I do have to say although this cinematic was planned and finished long ago, I think we underestimate the shit show going on at blizzard.. I was on the beta yesterday for 3 hours and reported 15ish blatant bugs, the type that leave you wondering "how is this going live in just over a week"

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Azshara warbringer is almost certainly planned for either Monday like Jaina or Tuesday like Sylvanas. They wouldn't want it to be totally overshadowed by this one. I doubt it was intended for a different time other than now, in between the two to take away from neither.
    The thing is, Azshara has nothing to do with battle for Lordaeron, this one however is exactly the morning of battle for Lordaeron

Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    Darkspear are Jungle Trolls, and I did already say it was stated to still be canon four years ago when questioning your "long, long ago" comment.
    LOL you've put @FelPlague to his place. Finally! Someone, at least. Can't stand this person always acting like he knows the best (but in fact knows shit and is only good at coming back at people) and to negate everything what other people say. Nice.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    The thing is, Azshara has nothing to do with battle for Lordaeron, this one however is exactly the morning of battle for Lordaeron
    Yeah but the warbringers have followed that schedule so far, it's safe to assume the next one will also be Monday/Tuesday
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    trash loves trash
    I think we may agree on the fact they don't belong in game but are great as an external pieces. Don't hate on them. They are really unique and a lot of artistic effort is put in them. The CGI cinematics feel more real obviously and that's why majority of people likes them.

So morally grey. Much wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Windirmere View Post
    Saurfang needs to be linched for not following orders and letting a high profile mark survive.
    You're trying too hard, kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Okay need to get this out the way, that young troll guy is so dam handsome its insane and sad we can't make our trolls look as cute.

But moving on.

This is what us horde fans needed. One, it shows without the shadow of a doubt the fact sylvanas' evil represents, it isn't just the thousands of innocent night elves she killed, how it struck a blow to the alliance, its what such a move has done to the heart of the horde.

Saurfang, much like cairne bloodhoof, is the heart of the horde. He's been through so many battles, he's fought and killed, but he's also redeemed and lead others in victory again greater evils. He's helped save the horde on so many occasions, and has been its most loyal warrior.

Varok presents the horde that fought to secure its freedom and fight for a better tomorrow for all members of the horde, against the forces of silithis, against the scourge, against garrosh and his own kind to secure the hordes future. And this here is what broke him.

You can't break someone like saurfang in the heat of battle, its only when everything he valued is destroyed by those he's meant to be defending could it break him.

Saurfang represents me as a horde player for years, I'm tired of the horde alliance war, I didn't want to have another one, I don't want another villain leading the horde and further eroding the good aspects of the real horde, one that's about displaced races coming together and defending one another, about overcoming the odd, about showing despite some races claiming otherwise the horde isn't a group of monsters, despite having real monsters leading it.

That's why horde fans needed this, to remind us when something like this happens, when a monster uses the horde as a weapon to commit unspeakable acts, that the real horde is there, and it's fed up and even tired of the same shit happening again and again.

That's me as a horde fan.
    Well said my friend! this is the Thrall's New Horde I love. Chills when they showed Saurfang with his son Dranosh damn super awesome.

I keep seeing "That's the horde I love" and disowning Sylvanas yet this cinematic is a PREQUEL to the BFA cinematic and literally IN THAT VIDEO Sylvanas does her warcry and Saurfang himself is rallied by her. CLEARLY she listens to his honor plea and helps rally them again. This isn't a Sylvanas villian story. How can people be that blind? It's literally spelled out in the cinematic.

Now, I know what happens with him in BFA but that story is unwritten. Sylvanas is not gonn a be a raid boss, she's not gonna even leave the horde, this is a redemption story. Her madness and her actions are caused by her past. This story is set up to help her appreciate life again, not try to destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    No way this cinematic took months. No way. It's no coincidence it was released when it was, whatever that reason may be.

Again, I really don't see the point of this cinematic though. What exactly did it give us? He gets depressed, then goes back to being the exact same guy...

I wasn't sold as to why he switched back fighting against the alliance at the end either. And why didn't he stop Sylvanas from burning the tree if it went against everything he stood and fought for? It did not fill in any blanks to the atrocious writing for the burning of teldrassil.

Orcs = Klingons, we get it.
    You have absolutely no grasp on how long stuff like this takes to make.