Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I did until WoD when the new silence system was introduced, where he got 50 people to report him all at once and it instantly silenced him and he began bitching about it.
    So 1 random experiument makes you not like someone?

Boy you really have NOTHING to occupy yourself with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand him.. he's even cringe for a WoW streamer. That said, I don't have to watch him so I don't. *Shrug.

He seems alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's good in small doses.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    So 1 random experiument makes you not like someone?

Boy you really have NOTHING to occupy yourself with.
    No, an experiment is fine. "Oh wow. That silenced me quick. lol" He didn't do that. He bitched about it for like 30 minutes.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

No i dont not like asmongold. I barely know who he is. Ive seen his face on youtube a few times and have clicked some of his videos but never watched the whole thing. Hes not very entertaining.

Deleted
    He's a hilarious dude.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    I've also started to dislike him because of all threads with ''Asmongold thinks this and that'', ''What does Asmongold think?''. Like, who gives a shit what he thinks, think for yourself.
    I like the guy. I don't like people who start threads like you wrote. I watch him if I think he has some insight that is probably like my own.
    Same thing with Heelvsbabyface. I like the guy. Especially when his views align with mine. Which they do a lot.

But...... if any youtuber says: Oh no this game is bad or this and that sucks... I'll make my own opinion thank you very much. And if it seemed that theirs was indeed true... great! If not... great too because I just had fun anyway.

I just use these tubers as entertainment rather than advice...

Deleted
    I've watched some of his content and he honestly seems like a really great guy

I can't stand his catchphrase intro though, ''Sup y'all, it's ya boi''

Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    yes or no?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I prefer Athene from Emeriss. He is the best paladin/player in the world.
    Fuck no.

I did, until he started streaming and acting like a kid...

He's untalented, he's a slob, he's an unfunny dipshit. The only good thing he's ever done is give hope that anyone can become minorly "famous" because if such a useless oxygen thief can have followers then literally anyone can with a modicum of work put into it.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    I like him, he consistently manages to piss people off over basically nothing. It's funny. He has a sense of humor that seems to attract people who aren't oversensitive which is nice especially nowadays where there's plenty of can't say this, can't say that etc.
    Also makes the WoW streaming scene significantly more popular which i appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    yes or no?
    lol - Zack stop posting those stupid threads

its such a pathetic attempt to stir up shit and later read it on your stream

lacking ideas how to fill up content on stream ?

He's an entertaining fiend.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like him.

I also dislike a lot of the youtube 'famous' people. The world is going to hell...

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Like, who gives a shit what he thinks, think for yourself.

I do, I like his sense of humor and wit. It's pretty dark and sarcastic. Overall he is very charismatic and convincing, often managing to show sheep the way. I think that part of his appeal is also being a pretty average gamer with an overabundance of determination and time, making him a champion of the average Joe in a sense; if he can do it anyone can do it. In a sense this is quite similar to the appeal that WoW the game itself has.

I often don't like his strong opinions though. He can be selfish and self-righteous and will confuse what is good for him as a streamer with what is good for the game as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    He's untalented, he's a slob, he's an unfunny dipshit. The only good thing he's ever done is give hope that anyone can become minorly "famous" because if such a useless oxygen thief can have followers then literally anyone can with a modicum of work put into it.
    you jelly brah

looks like you need to drop asmon a twitch prime sub for free, gotta get you relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    this is simply not true though

he spend few years making youtube content targeting 1 specific audience aka hardcore nolifers living like he does in attic or basement of their parents and giving them false hope that someone will care for them one day

he is very cleaver in this regard as he capitilized a lot on this 1 specific audience and exploits them now for monthly donations.

nobody can recreat it since this audience is already his and nobody will ever achieve something like he does.

but it didnt just came to him - gotta admit it - it was after all solid few years making youtube content and then his followers moving with him to twitch once he realised he has potential to mmake $$$$ there

Deleted
    I used to watch his achievement guides.. But I don´t like his streams.
    It's purely because of his way of communicating, I have nothing against him tbh.