Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Storm's wake could be some big seagull or something sea thematic.
    Kraken would be cool. Or a giant crab.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Who plays ally in 2018 lol
    Anyone who doesn't want to play evil faction, apparently. :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Laughs in "Double Agent"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph76 View Post
    Laughs in "Double Agent"
    Lemme guess, you totally play both factions but just so happen to Raid/PvP/M+ on your Horde for no particular reason right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krothare View Post
    Lemme guess, you totally play both factions but just so happen to Raid/PvP/M+ on your Horde for no particular reason right
    I mainly play Alliance but I do have a max level horde I log every now and then. I don't know what M+ and raids have to do wiith simply reaching Exalted on my Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Your comparison is wrong.. This is not about which mount looks cooler, but that alliance got 3 of the same mount in 3 factions, while horde got 3 different mounts in 3 factions..
    My implication wasn't that the Core Hound looks cooler either, it was that OP is picking mount rewards to make the Alliance look worse. I'll admit that 3 horses for 3 factions is boring, but they're hardly the only mounts you'll get through BfA. Not to mention that the current allied race rewards are faction rewards aswell, we've yet to see how we'll obtain the DI/Mag'har ones, though.

Look at it like this, a lot of raptors have been datamined and we just got 4 raptor mounts in Legion, Horde got 1 raptor in WoD, 4 neutrals in MoP, 1 neutral in Cataclysm and 2 Horde ones in LK, noone is gonna complain about that because they're not the only mount rewards, though. By noone, I obviously don't mean literally noone, you always have people who'll complain about anything. Still, my point is, you look at the bigger picture, you don't cherry pick. Cherry picking can make anything look worse than it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Pretty much me, I don't have enough time to mess with both sides anymore.
    expected that someone would pull the time card

if you don't have time you probably won't get the mounts anyways
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    My implication wasn't that the Core Hound looks cooler either, it was that OP is picking mount rewards to make the Alliance look worse. I'll admit that 3 horses for 3 factions is boring, but they're hardly the only mounts you'll get through BfA. Not to mention that the current allied race rewards are faction rewards aswell, we've yet to see how we'll obtain the DI/Mag'har ones, though.

Look at it like this, a lot of raptors have been datamined and we just got 4 raptor mounts in Legion, Horde got 1 raptor in WoD, 4 neutrals in MoP, 1 neutral in Cataclysm and 2 Horde ones in LK, noone is gonna complain about that because they're not the only mount rewards, though. By noone, I obviously don't mean literally noone, you always have people who'll complain about anything. Still, my point is, you look at the bigger picture, you don't cherry pick. Cherry picking can make anything look worse than it actually is.
    Would just like to say that, for now, the Mag'har wolf mount is actually a unique model.
    The horses are more of an overall horse model update that applies to all horse creatures (without armor) in the game, including the worgen rep mounts, with the BfA rep mounts being that model plus reused armor from the felsaber mount or Cata's storm drake mount.

This would be more like if the Mag'har wolf was instead a WoD wolf with the armor of the Vicious wolf.

Deleted
    Seeing these shitty horse recolors throws me back to WoD, although to be fair, during WoD Blizz at least fucked both factions over equally in terms of unique mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenthings View Post
    expected that someone would pull the time card

if you don't have time you probably won't get the mounts anyways
    I have 12 Alliance alts, that leaves little time for piddling with another faction.

Keep in mind I do have Horde alts, but all my gold and all of my friends are on the Alliance side. I may eventually use my free boost on a Horde character, but right now it's not a priority.
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2018-08-03 at 12:45 PM.

Cherry picking and whining? Ye sounds like an Alliance player.

But really, rep grind for the gear. Not just for some silly mounts you clearly don't like or care about, right?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Humans use horses and trolls use dinosaurs. Not that many different kind of horses to choose from as there are dinosaurs. But it would’ve been hilarious if Kul’Tirans had a Fallabella as a rep mount.
    Why not a wickerman horse for the Drustvar then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Why not a wickerman horse for the Drustvar then?
    They should just flatten the back out and slap a saddle on this and then make it a Drustvar rep mount.

That would be more equivalent to the blood tick from the Talanji's Expedition rep than another horse with reused armor.

The Stormsong rep could give a crab or an albatross mount (I think this actually exists but has no source yet) since they're a sea-themed faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    They should just flatten the back out and slap a saddle on this and then make it a Drustvar rep mount.

That would be more equivalent to the blood tick from the Talanji's Expedition rep than another horse with reused armor.

The Stormsong rep could give a crab or an albatross mount (I think this actually exists but has no source yet) since they're a sea-themed faction.
    Hmmm could use the legion pre order mount as a base or skeleton maybe

But yeah makes far more sense and a fairer mount distribution

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Hmmm could use the legion pre order mount as a base or skeleton maybe

But yeah makes far more sense and a fairer mount distribution
    It's just funny to me.

Not only do the Horde get more unique mounts, they also have all new armor.

While the Alliance gets only horses. All three of which have reused armor from older mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    another Horde fanservice expansion.
    Yeah, another "H o R De r E E vi L" expansion. Thanks. Much fanservice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Wow, that Hyena Gimme!

I would easily slaughter two, maybe three Night Elf villages for it!

The French love to eat them.
    Oh, I'd burn Tedra- oh... Oh right...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    Yeah, another "H o R De r E E vi L" expansion. Thanks. Much fanservice.
    Wellll they kinda ARE playing the big bad again it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I have 12 Alliance alts, that leaves little time for piddling with another faction.

Keep in mind I do have Horde alts, but all my gold and all of my friends are on the Alliance side. I may eventually use my free boost on a Horde character, but right now it's not a priority.
    Yea so you do have time, you just choose not to spend it in a way to get the mounts. It's just an empty complaint, you can't get everything you want without spending a bit of time on it.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Fits the lore.
    Why would humans have any other mount than horses?

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Fits the lore.
    Why would humans have any other mount than horses?
    Why would troll factions have any other mount than raptor? You lack imagination. Trolls arent just about raptors and humans aren just about horses, especially when you have different tribes of humans/trolls.