Pre patch stuff lacks details?

Hi All,
    Am i bit solo where i think blizzard is a bit to lazy on the front of ingame consecvenses due to the invasion and loss of darnasus?

I think they are lacking just small things that do alot like why is there no refuges in Stormwind maybe tents stormwind citizens that do their best to cook food and help the night elfs in the their time of need?

Should not all leaders assemble in Ironforge or Stormwind helping to heal Malfurion, and showing not only that they are trying everything in their power to help the nightelfs(Maybe like flying in extra food and supplies to Stormwind from Ironforge with the gnome flying machines and so on), that they are also planing the next step what to do?

I wouldn't call it lazy not wanting to spend resources on pre-patch details.

Pretty sure there should be refuges all over Stormwind right now, but that might just not be activated yet. But they were there in the beta last I saw.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I would like to see the giant tree guys roaming Elwynn forest as well showing that they to where evacuated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I wouldn't call it lazy not wanting to spend resources on pre-patch details.
    Except it isn't just pre-patch it's BFA. Stormwind will be full of Night Elf and Worgen refugees throughout BFA