Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    He's still going on about Ebony Maw? Kicked out of a spaceship at light speed and frozen to death = yeah, totally alive and able to survive that.

Oh boy, I just remembered how fucking retarded TLJ was.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Oh boy, I just remembered how fucking retarded TLJ was.
    They need someone who likes Star Wars in charge of the story, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Do we know what happened with Valkyrie in terms of chance she’s in Avengers 4?
    She was on a different part of the ship, with about half of the surviving Asgardians. Member reading this after the movie came out. She will be back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Hope you lot are around when he is back and admit how naive you were thinking hes dead.

Marvel finally get a villain people like and they kill him instantly.....yeah k
    They have had a few.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    Good movie overall. Really like the humor.

Thought there were quite a bit that ticks me off, how underpowered they were compared to the evil guys and only died to Thanos snap. Thing that ticks me off the most were the Wakanda. For an advance people they really sucks at making weapons. While Stark throws battle suits to people around him left and right.
    Right? Where were any tanks or bunker vehicles? Like you got this sweet dome but nothing other than small arms? Where were those little bug looking ships from BP?

After rewatching it a few times now, the movie I want most is one with Rogers, Falcon and Widow doing black ops, small scale stuff in their "gone rogue" period.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2018-08-03 at 03:09 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    They need someone who likes Star Wars in charge of the story, honestly.
    Sadly, people like that don't fit Lucasfilm's agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    - Vision being a whimp for most of it
    Vision is a non-violent character anyway. He usually just passes through people and renders them unconscious. Having him be in a largely incapacitated state was a good idea from a writing standpoint since he is one of the more powerful characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    - Them not killing of a single founding member (as far as we know) in that ending (can Black Widow die already?)
    No love for the Widow, huh? lol ok

Has anyone ever thought of Thanos dying shortly into the beginning of 4 from the snap?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Has anyone ever thought of Thanos dying shortly into the beginning of 4 from the snap?
    I've heard a few people theorising something along those lines. They might even drag it out a bit. So the Avengers spend the film getting everyone back, working with Captain Marvel and getting ready for the final showdown...

Only to get there, and it turns out he's already dead, due to the backlash from the Snap, and from taking an axe to the chest.

But the question then becomes... would that just enrage people? Would they feel like it's all a bit of an anticlimax? especially if they're bringing Captain Marvel, their big heavy gun in, and then don't use her?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think the movie will be the team traveling universes/ timelines to assemble their own gauntlet to reverse the Snap and confront Thanos directly. I wonder what level of opposition Thanos will present throughout the movie though.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I've heard a few people theorising something along those lines. They might even drag it out a bit. So the Avengers spend the film getting everyone back, working with Captain Marvel and getting ready for the final showdown...

Only to get there, and it turns out he's already dead, due to the backlash from the Snap, and from taking an axe to the chest.

But the question then becomes... would that just enrage people? Would they feel like it's all a bit of an anticlimax? especially if they're bringing Captain Marvel, their big heavy gun in, and then don't use her?
    Thanos dying off screen after taking out half the avengers would be very anti climatic.

I'd be very surprised and impressed by the size of their balls if they went that route

somehow I want that because it's something you normaly don't expect compared to your usual "heroes beat bad guy(s)"

One of the core themes of infinity war is how they lose because the avengers are divided (civil war etc) so thats why they lost to thanos,

part 4 will likely be them realising this and starting to work together which would end up defeating him. How do you work around that massive issue if hes already dead

At this point anything could happen cause they have said they aint using the comics as a source for the part 4 and i have the utmost confidence they will deliver something fucking epic like Infinity war.

Killing off Thanos so quickly after his stellar performance in IFW would piss of so many people myself included and i hope he could get his strength back so he really is as formidable and as powerful as he was in IFW so when they really do come for him he isnt just some wounded shell with a broken glove that cant do shit now and he cant get a new one cause he fucking killed all the dwarfs who made it except for 1.

Like i said i have great confidence in the team they got at marvel which is more than i can say about there sister department over at Lucasfilm!!!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-09-07 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Honestly, watching that final scene with him chilling out... I thought he was already dead at that point. Or at least in the Soul Stone with the rest of the savable people.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you work around that massive issue if hes already dead
    That's the thing... you don't actually NEED Thanos for that. All you need is the IDEA of Thanos. He turned up and ruined everyone's shit... He hurt the Avengers BADLY. They know that. That's probably enough to get them working together, seeing as how they're already kinda starting to patch things up.

Then, they present a united front to kill Thanos... but he's already gone.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

That's the thing... you don't actually NEED Thanos for that. All you need is the IDEA of Thanos. He turned up and ruined everyone's shit... He hurt the Avengers BADLY. They know that. That's probably enough to get them working together, seeing as how they're already kinda starting to patch things up.

Doesn't change the fact that they're going to need the Gauntlet if they want to bring everyone back. That was how it was done in the comics, and nothing but the infinity gauntlet is going to bring half of the entire universe back.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that they're going to need the Gauntlet if they want to bring everyone back. That was how it was done in the comics, and nothing but the infinity gauntlet is going to bring half of the entire universe back.
    And Thanos being dead does that. They go there to fight him and get the gauntlet back... but he's already dead, so they just take the gauntlet and Captain Marvel uses it and her celestial powers to fix what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Unless they have an alternate gauntlet of their own. Especially if they're universe hopping to get stones of their own.

Not that Marvel would set up a confrontation where the bad guy and the good guy have the same powers.

And we all know this will come down to a fist fight, right?

"I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

If we go by the comics, Thanos taking the gems is only one story, he still have a few other big things to do in movies (cosmic cube would be fun to watch).

I just hope they dont kill him, there is soooooo much about Thanos, they could even make a few vilain movies just for him.

(i mean, the Marvel universe is so freaking big, they could make a couple hundred of movies about it and still not cover everything xD )

Yeah maybe but I cant see it. Plus Thanos being dead would make it harder for the typical, he was just a puppet all along to set up the next big bad. Unless theres something at the end of Captain Marvel to tease the next big bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah maybe but I cant see it. Plus Thanos being dead would make it harder for the typical, he was just a puppet all along to set up the next big bad. Unless theres something at the end of Captain Marvel to tease the next big bad
    Thanos is as big as the bad will get... for now.

I have a feeling they'll use Captain Marvel to set up the Skrull for the next phase. Unless... they fight "Thanos" who turns out to be a Skrull, because the real Thanos died in IW.