Poll: Sylvanas or Saurfang, New Horde - Old Horde? Or 3rd faction?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Stop with that Sylvanas and forsaken are bad already. There is no honor in wars. Taking down enemy city? It's fine. It's a fucking war. Both sides should use everything in wars.
    Might wanna stop and check how much plot armor the Forsaken are hiding behind before you call for this sort of thing.

Also, I think the Alliance have a fully-functioning space castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    They aren't though. That was literally the entire point of the Desolate Council story arc in Before the Storm. It's just Sylvanas.
    No, it's not just Sylvanas. In that Desolate Council story arc, some Forsaken are described as 'evil' as well. Some are 'good.' The point of that arc was to show that the blanket judgement on all Forsaken as evil was false.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Yeah, a true shame that. I mean c'mon, at least spend some time tinkering to see if there's a way to raise Night Elves as forsaken too first. Dark Druids would be useful.
    We're getting those though.

but they're fat af

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    No, it's not just Sylvanas. In that Desolate Council story arc, some Forsaken are described as 'evil' as well. Some are 'good.' The point of that arc was to show that the blanket judgement on all Forsaken as evil was false.
    Okay fuck fine, I'm sorry I didn't specify. #NotAllForsaken

You know what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepsAtDay View Post
    Might wanna stop and check how much plot armor the Forsaken are hiding behind before you call for this sort of thing.

Also, I think the Alliance have a fully-functioning space castle.
    You play alliance and you have guts talking about plot armor when your leader has one the size of a spaceship.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You play alliance and you have guts talking about plot armor when your leader has one the size of a spaceship.
    You wanna know a secret?

Literally all the major characters have plot armor unless Blizzard deems otherwise. I'm sure even Sylvanas does. I'd bet money we're not actually going to kill her.

I'd bet money we're not actually going to kill her.
    We are not going to kill her, only depose her so that she can die next expansion in a questline.

We are not going to kill her, only depose her so that she can die next expansion in a questline.
    Probably also to Thrall.

... You think they'd finally admit he cheated in the Mak'gora if he pulled that same move on Sylvie?

Deleted
    She's getting the Kerrigan treatment. She's going to become the avatar of Azeroth and kill N'Zoth, just wait.

Probably also to Thrall.
    Nah, its going to be Anduin this time. Propably turn him into a godlike duelist just so he can become even more perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    She's getting the Kerrigan treatment. She's going to become the avatar of Azeroth and kill N'Zoth, just wait.
    At this point, sure. At least I can laugh at everyone who has hope for these talentless hacks writing.

The worst case scenario *is* Sylvanas... Oh wait, no... Gallywix and then Sylvanas. Anyone else is better then that idiot.

10+ Year Old Account

but they're fat af

- - - Updated - - -

Okay fuck fine, I'm sorry I didn't specify. #NotAllForsaken

You know what I meant.
    Obviously, I didn't know what you meant because you never included anyone other than "just Sylvanas" in your comment. I can't know what you meant if you don't either say it or clearly imply it. To do so is assuming.

10/10 unbiased poll, would vote again.

Also, all of Saurfang's muh honor spiels still showcase more military abilities than Sylvanas not killing a key enemy leader when he's at her mercy and then pissing on her primary objective because she wants to make the Night Elves sadder.

So yeah, instead I'll take the guy who understands that actions have consequences and also isn't a sociopathic mass murderer, thank you.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

but they're fat af
    Wait we're getting undead night elf druids?

The hell'd this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    Yes, Saurfang understanding of war is what would today pass as a hollywood war movie. War is gruesome, not honorable. His obsession with honor would lose us war.
    blablabla, his obsession with honor make him live in all war he fought, and he was victorious in most of then

i rly wish there is a 3 faction to get ride from some people who ruin the horde, sadly will not happen

We do not need peace. We need victory. That is the error of your way.
    we can have victory with "muh honor" we do that before sylvanas, and we had no much problems

The hell'd this happen?
    Didn’t you hear, to get attention from Blizzard you have to be:
    A) Human
    B) Woman
    C) Undead

So rejoice!

P.S. I know he meant Kultirans...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    You were arguing that Forsaken aren't evil, that is why I mentioned their quests as a testament to the opposite.
    Are the quest guys every Forsaken? Fairly certain the Desolate Council was made up from civilians, and the civilians aren't necessarily evil at all.

Since when there are no innocent victims of war?

I am here with Sylvanas. If you want to blame someone, blame Saurfang because he disobeyed her and didn't kill Malfurion. Now instead of shitty character you lost whole city and any inhabitants who were left there.

Sylvanas didn't plan to destroy the tree but was forced by actions of others. Also even if they sieged city, it would be even worse because eventually alliance would want back their city and blood of innocent people would be shed no matter what. This is war, there are casualties.

It seems to me like the Horde is more or less split between people with a "good vs evil" comic book mentality and others with an "us vs them" mentality, so a third faction, even though it obviously won't happen, would probably be the best option otherwise this friction will keep coming up again and again until they turn at least the Forsaken into some DeviantArt tier abomination of friendly neighborhood zombies.

The hell'd this happen?
    No no, the edgy kul tiran death druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    But Alleria is the one who kills N'Zoth, absorbing it and becoming Void Queen.