10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I wonder if we are going to do another thing where the two factions team up this time to stop Sylvanas...
    Like that wasn't done before...*Cough*Mists of Pandaria*Cough*
    Nope /10char
    [/URL]

The Old Soldier cinematic has cool visuals. That's all I will say about it.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-08-04 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    My reaction to almost every time you post. They already said it won't be so don't beat that horse again.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    My reaction to almost every time you post. They already said it won't be so don't beat that horse again.
    When did they say that? Not trolling, genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    And blizzard definitely never lied before...
    Exactly, especially at the moment I wouldn't put too much trust into their words. Yeah we won't repeat garrosh's story - you will raid her ass in some titan mcguffin complex not Orgrimar, see it's totally different!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well . . . it is. The Horde still holds it as part of Alliance bias that Orgrimmar was raided (even though there are NO in game consequences). And where would we fight Sylvanas anyway, Orgrimmar again?
    No I think we will fight her in the Shadowlands. Possibly not even in this xpac.
    It's hard to see where things will go from the current situation. The most likely thing I've seen so far was that we will get our fleets, engage in naval combat between the isles and get wrecked by Azshara's forces which brings her into the picture. But much like everything after Tomb was just a mystery I think it will be the same here. Going by the war campaign I see no real story development, besides the bit about trusting vamps is a bad idea. To get the shadow lands involved would require either something with bwonsamdi or as I said another titan McGuffin she tries to get. Maybe Daelin will play into it a bit. Her biggest goal atm seems to stay the fuck away from the shadowlands.. which makes the whole deal about helping her as a DK even more amusing but that is starting to become a theme .

7+ Year Old Account
    The most likely thing I've seen so far was that we will get our fleets, engage in naval combat between the isles and get wrecked by Azshara's forces which brings her into the picture.
    that's actually how i think we'll finally get n'zoth.

basically another jade statue scenario, just this time in the middle of the ocean.
    the horde and alliance fleet clash, and ny'alotha rises of the depths, swallowing most of azeroths strongest naval forces and covering the sea in shadows.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2018-08-04 at 08:14 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Eh I think most people expected as to go to Argus after Tomb. We did not know it, but it was the most common prediction.
    Did you mean we didn't know it would be directly after Tomb? Because we learned we'd go to Argus during Legion before Patch 7.1.5 was even released, two months before Nighthold opened.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal
    swallowing azeroths most of azeroths
    *sigh*
    im starting to think i have some kind of disorder.

anyways

So we will all get tentacle raped?
    yep.
    yep we will.

Formerly known as Arafal

Eh I think most people expected as to go to Argus after Tomb. We did not know it, but it was the most common prediction.
    I ment the way we got there via Illidan just ripping the fabric of reality apart. If you hadn't completed the DH campaign you probably had no idea about the sargerite keystone. Also the way Argus was structured, how we met the army of light (aka LFDs). I expected alot but not that string of weird reunions and a bit of void - because sageras would totally turn a blind spot to a massive outbreak right next to his central base of operations..

do you think there will be an alliance cinematic like the old soldier?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    Sylvanas is already evil, if you can't see that you are just blinded by fanboysim. She has been evil since cataclysm, but it's been debatable, now it's confirmed.

Whether or not she gets a cringeworthy redemption or becomes garrosh 2.0, i am uncertain, but i am certain it will be shit for the horde either way.
    Trust me dude, this is no fanboyism.
    When theories get repeated over and over people start to see thibgs as facts, this is her character always has been. In cata she finnaly got to do something.. so idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How very macho of you. Oh no Saurfang is having conflicted emotions. Ffs, grow up.
    Lmao, its getting old dude, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Trust me dude, this is no fanboyism.
    When theories get repeated over and over people start to see thibgs as facts, this is her character always has been. In cata she finnaly got to do something.. so idk.
    It always has been her character, but she's just been developed heavily into that now. To the point where, she's crossed the line and no matter what her reasoning for it, she's full blown evil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    do you think there will be an alliance cinematic like the old soldier?
    nah. I expected one hours ago like saurfang's. but since they didn't release one there wont be an alliance cinematic. weekend is here. Monday is azshara Tuesday is the actual battle itself in game. so yeah no cinematic. very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    nah. I expected one hours ago like saurfang's. but since they didn't release one there wont be an alliance cinematic. weekend is here. Monday is azshara Tuesday is the actual battle itself in game. so yeah no cinematic. very sad.
    Apparently there were cinematics datamined with H and A in their names respectively. I'm guessing ours would be set in the aftermath of Lordaeron.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

After the Azshara 2D we'll get the rendered "Old Priestess" about Tyrande
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Old Soldier as a cinematic is part of the Battle for Lordaeron; the Horde one (there is an Alliance one and then a common one at the end). It was released early because they wanted to preview it at an event (and probably to calm the outrage of Warbringer: Sylvanas). We will see the other two when the scenario becomes available next week.
    ok that's good. but we really needed this : a cinematic that takes place at the same time as saurfang's one. anduin seeking advice from genn moments before the battle. genn would give him advice. the same advice that he used to give to his son. then genn gets emotional. he looks at lordaeron keep and remembers long ago that he used to visit this place and discuss with terenas as equal kings. and now he is here again, preparing to invade the keep. preparing for war. and that makes him sad. then the death of liam comes to his mind - we see the moment in gilneas city where genn holds liam and makes a desperate scream. again similar to saurfang's scene with his son. and then genn remembers why they must fight today, why they must take down the banshee queen.

name of the video : 'the old king' or 'the old wolf'

this is pure gold cant you see it? how could blizzard fail in this and not make such a video? try to imagine the epicness in it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It always has been her character, but she's just been developed heavily into that now. To the point where, she's crossed the line and no matter what her reasoning for it, she's full blown evil.
    Only thing I can say is.. wait and see

Honor means nothing to a corpse.

this whole thread horribly derailed into another big sylvanas thread, of which thousands are out there. fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    this whole thread horribly derailed into another big sylvanas thread, of which thousands are out there. fucked up.
    Mate, this is the ultimate everything megathread.
    It being on-topic is a derailment.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton