Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What if the person refuses to take it off?
    She get a fine and walk back home. Crazy right ?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Ok... yeah??
    Great, it's good to know you oppose this terrible law, and that no law is actually required.

Deleted
    At least one Scandinavian country won't be an islamic country in 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Ever since the resident of the White House took office he has emboldened fascists and bigots globally and we have seen the rise of hate crimes like this not just in Denmark but also in the UK as well. He has given people permission to exercise their islamophobic beliefs and we as a society are becoming desensitied to how unpleasant and violent this rhetoric is. The fact the OP and you and I'm sure countless others who will post in this thread later have no issue with an elderly woman being shoved and assaulted speaks volumes about what you think of Muslims.
    Or you know the violence and destruction caused by immigrants in these countries has vindicated and enthralled those you are calling fascists to support bigoted laws.

But I don't really think Trump is to blame. The left has been pushing the bigotry for a long time now this is just those that disagree standing up for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The people pushing for this and getting this done are not part of the far right, the people pushing for this and getting this done are actually elected muslim woman.

When someone else comes in here and claims it's not a sign of oppression and that all those claiming it is since they speak of pressure from their community to the point there is even talk about abuse and they say they are all misguided, don't mind me pointing out americans current political track record regarding women rights.
    Hey we got some black guys in the government too... cops shooting up black people isn't racism anymore I suppose right? So you got some token Muslim ladies that are getting rewarded with wealth and power from the state and its people that are suddenly so charmed to continue doing the will of the right you say? Color me suprised..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    Actually the woman who tore the niqab of the other woman, was arrested and charged with being a vigilante ;-)

And the picture posted above, is a police offcier hugging a woman at a demonstration in favour of the women being able to wear the niqab / burkha's...

And said woman, did not recieve a fine, that was the day after at a public mall.
    No-one tore a niqab of anyone. Please stop spreading lies.

Deleted
    So, you are just like ISIS and the Nazis... good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

So, you want to literally do the exact same thing... ironic.
    Im so sorry for not wanting my Nation to be overrun by these Terrorist.

Putting them in Camps and sending them back is pretty humane

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Your grammar is awful. If you're going to post on an English language forum at least use grammar which makes sense. (I'm not being serious, just pointing out your hypocrisy).

It takes time to adapt. And even then not adapting shouldn't mean you can go to jail.
    Did....did you just attempt to compare a forum to a country?

And time to adapt sure. But how much time is to little, and how much time is to much?
    And how exactly do you regulate that in order to help the person or family that moved into the country?
    Do you give them free reign for 2 months to integrate? A year? Three years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Great, it's good to know you oppose this terrible law, and that no law is actually required.
    Why are you so aggressively agreeing with me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    She get a fine and walk back home. Crazy right ?
    How do you fine her, if you don't know who she is?

What if she refuses?

Man, it's adorable how much people are deciding that the oppression put forth by groups like ISIS is actually a good thing.

You can't cover your face if you go to the mall in the US; I learned this by kids showing up in masks on Halloween and the security guards forcing them to remove the masks. It's a general rule that places of business want to see your face for security reasons. And that pre-dates any recent Islamaphobia nonsense; I worked at the mall in 2004ish?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Why are you so aggressively agreeing with me? lol
    Why not?

/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. Them being muslim and women doesn't make them CORRECT.
    Exactly you don't give a shit what women want, you only care what feels right to you and can dictate upon others. The abortion laws in the US pretty much explained right there, who cares about the individual, as long i can achieve what i find to be morally more correct.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    please. no lectures from a nation who doesnt ban guns after 1000 of shootings
    I suppose if I were a nation this would make sense. But I am not so its pretty much dumb as can be. I am totally against the current gun laws to further rain on your shit show. But from your statement I can tell the point isn't say what you are doing is right because my god you know that isnt true. The point you are trying to make is because America has bad laws, in this case with guns, that you having shit laws is suddenly justified. I get it.. you know and think its wrong but want to hide behind America? Sounds like the history of your nation since 1945. It is ok.. we are used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    You can't cover your face if you go to the mall in the US; I learned this by kids showing up in masks on Halloween and the security guards forcing them to remove the masks. It's a general rule that places of business want to see your face for security reasons. And that pre-dates any recent Islamaphobia nonsense; I worked at the mall in 2004ish?
    that is private property, and should be up to the private landowner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    The irony in banning what clothing women are allowed to wear is not lost on you, though?
    Sometimes you have to progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Exactly you don't give a shit what women want, you only care what feels right to you and can dictate upon others. The abortion laws in the US pretty much explained right there, who cares about the individual, as long i can achieve what i find to be morally more correct.
    You are the one who is supporting the taking away of their freedom.

Oh, the irony...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Sometimes you have to progress.
    By being oppressive and regressive?

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Im so sorry for not wanting my Nation to be overrun by these Terrorist.

Putting them in Camps and sending them back is pretty humane
    What terrorists?

You are just like ISIS, the irony is fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    On a scale of human to inhumane, internment camps are definitely further towards the inhumane.
    why ? they put them in camps right now just spreaded out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnClark2kf View Post
    No-one tore a niqab of anyone. Please stop spreading lies.
    Hey, posting the article here, its in danish, but since your from København, that shouldnt be a problem right? ;-)

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2018-0...aekningsforbud