Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You are pushing to do the exact same thing.

Wait for the irony to set in.
    I see and experience no irony since my reasons for this are just and pure.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I see and experience no irony since my reasons for this are just and pure.
    Bullshit. They say the same thing on the other side.

The irony is noted, and is quite adorable. It's an irony bonanza in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I should learn to hate my next-door neighbors, because they are Muslim?
    How is that even related to what I said...?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    You didnt see my edit, where I aplogised for my mistake ;-)
    I didnt. You are forgiven and all is forgotten, my danish friend

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    How is that even related to what I said...?
    You said:

"I feel only more of these silly little laws will pop up over time. Sadly it won't really do anything to solve the greater issue that comes with immigrants and more specifically the islamic kind.

But western society is slowly but surely getting fed up with them. I wonder if it's too late though."

Why should I be fed of with my neighbors, just because they are Muslims?

Personally, I'm not a big fan of thought policing. I'd rather people be responsible for their own actions, not the actions of others.

But hey, enjoy your thought policing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit. They say the same thing on the other side.

The irony is noted, and is quite adorable. It's an irony bonanza in this thread.
    I'm sorry you feel this way, but i rather support those effected by this and wanting change. And not pursuit some sense of moral justice by proclaiming freedom exists for all equally, what is for me something rooted in being too naive and idealistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that any different than the oppression pushed by those who want to force women to wear them?
    Do you honestly thing the oppression by the matriarcs in the muslim community is less than the laws, which is based on the culture of the country, that prevent people from covering their face in public spaces? Like, it's never been acceptable to go downtown with a balaclava also grownups wearing masks outside of halloween and easter is treated with mistrust.

You MUST be able to be recognized to live in a democracy - It's your damn ID.

I don't care if that triggers you.

So, you want to fine people for saying things you don't like? Interesting.

It's good to know you fully support the UK for going after the Nazi Pug guy. Your hatred of freedom is noted.
    Well your freedoms end where they harm other peoples freedoms / rights. There is no absolute freedom without anarchy. Your hatred for peoples rights is noted.

I'm sorry you feel this way, but i rather support those effected by this and wanting change. And not pursuit some sense of moral justice by proclaiming freedom exists for all equally, what is for me something rooted in being too naive and idealistic.
    Sop, to support this, you re choosing to do the very same thing. That's some sweet irony.

Oh, so you are practicing "pragmatic irony."

what a shit law, it seems every day European countries come up with dumber and more counter intuitive laws by the day. I mean if it's going to lead to people being assaulted over it then get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Well your freedoms end where they harm other peoples freedoms / rights. There is no absolute freedom without anarchy. Your hatred for peoples rights is noted.
    Great, so who is harmed if someone chooses to wear a face covering? I have yet to uncover a single example of someone being harmed by another person wearing a face covering. Surely you can help me find one.

It's a shame you hate freedom of expression so damn much.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have a "right" not to be offended. Offence is taken, not given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If you're going to lie about what I said you probably shouldn't quote what I actually said...
    If you want to argue such minor things since that's essentially as you said that it's the same thing as the pope for one religion, it's okay i realize you weren't going to come up with any actual citation since it does not exist, you're welcome i guess *shrug*

Glad to see you ignore my previous posts also, guess i got my answer now as too how many you know and what your experience actually is with such communities, a weekend internet warriors, the best kind

Quote Originally Posted by hermansen View Post
    Do you honestly thing the oppression by the matriarcs in the muslim community is less than the laws, which is based on the culture of the country, that prevent people from covering their face in public spaces? Like, it's never been acceptable to go downtown with a balaclava also grownups wearing masks outside of halloween and easter is treated with mistrust.

You MUST be able to be recognized to live in a democracy - It's your damn ID.

I don't care if that triggers you.
    I never said it was less, I said they are both doing the very same bullshit. That's the irony of it all.

So, to fight oppression, you are going to support the very same oppression... got it.

Once again, thanks for the irony overload.

Great, so who is harmed if someone chooses to wear a face covering? I have yet to uncover a single example of someone being harmed by another person wearing a face covering. Surely you can help me find one.

It's a shame you hate freedom of expression so damn much.
    Great, so who is harmed if someone chooses to wear nothing at all? I have yet to uncover a single example of someone being harmed by another person wearing nothing at all.

Great, so who is harmed if someone chooses to wear nothing at all? I have yet to uncover a single example of someone being harmed by another person wearing nothing at all.
    Nobody is harmed, let them be naked.

It's funny that you are choosing to be just like radical Muslims, and force people to wear what you want them to wear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sop, to support this, you re choosing to do the very same thing. That's some sweet irony.

Oh, so you are practicing "pragmatic irony."
    Whatever makes you sleep at night i suppose, i have no problem people being unaware of the issues surrounding all this that led up to this ban calling those who do and in favor of it the boogeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Someone like yourself is a prime example of it. You even misunderstand how language works in a bid to hide your islamaphobia. Same thing happens with homophobes.
    Keep telling yourself things like that mate. Good luck in the world!

Whatever makes you sleep at night i suppose, i have no problem people being unaware of the issues surrounding all this that led up to this ban calling those who do and in favor of it the boogeyman.
    Oh, I'm aware, and I find it adorable that you decided to be just like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said it was less, I said they are both doing the very same bullshit. That's the irony of it all.

So, to fight oppression, you are going to support the very same oppression... got it.

Once again, thanks for the irony overload.
    Every damn law in existance "opresses" someone. Get off your high-horse, and come back into reality.