Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    I am not the one claiming people have no value when they don't make the choices I think they should, you are.
    Incorrect. I never said that. I said I think women should have children, and stated why. I also said they should be free not to, and didn't denigrate or say anything unkind about them other than to say I disagree with that choice. You're the one who started going on about "brood mares" and essentially painting any woman who chooses to have children as being a slave to her man. You're projecting, and dropping strawmans every other sentence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He is trying to justify it, simply by stating it exists. Youa re doing it, as well.

It's the law, you have to obey the law...

Same shit.

Enjoy your fascism.
    So you are delusional, that sure does explain a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    1. You're playing down a real issue. Women wearing burqas are basically impervious to cameras, and people can wear burqas to do a whole lot of bad stuff. Whatever you can hide in other stuff pales in comparison to what you can hide in a burqa - plainly because it covers the entire body and is usually loose.

2. Doesn't that signify an actual, very real problem with this religious mentality? The law is trying to fight it - not doing anything isn't a solution.

3. Yes, because clothing shows piety - that's like saying all western women are sinful. That's more disrespectful.

1. No you can't.

2. No - nobody is forcing them to dress in a particular way, they can still dress very, very modestly. Otherwise, we may as well allow everyone to wear clothing representing Nazism, KKK and so on. It's still their decision, but in a way that conforms to the society THEY CHOSE to live in.

3. As I will repeat, then they are not a true member of the society they CHOSE to live in.

4. I'll admit I was terrified when I saw one up-close with her husband. I'm sorry but it wasn't even conscious - too much stuff has happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Not entirely, but to a significant extent - much higher than non Western countries at that.

It isn't - I studied law, and I think I would know through the countless cases I've studied, plus through going through recruitment processes.
    1) what whole load of bad stuff? Where is this rash of criminals wearing burqas?

2)Your argument is rather stupid here. First you argue they shouldn't wear burqas because it is forced on some of them; howver, I point out okay so now they're forced to stay home and not integrate and how do you fight for those women being if they aren't in a physical abusive relationship what do they do?

3)There are women who wear burqas because of their faith and don't judge others so this argument is just again stupid, you also don't address the fact that many women wear burqas to integrate and also show they're pious which apaprently you want them to integrate but now for the very religious you're taking away one of their ways to integrate, bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    painting any woman who chooses to have children as being a slave to her man
    Nope, a woman who makes that choice of her own free will is not a slave to anyone but herself.

Anyone who thinks a woman should make that choice and if they don't they have no value is someone that wants women to be brood mares.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2018-08-04 at 09:53 PM.

So are there actually statistics showing that laws like these prevent crimes? Real numbers?

good on denmark!

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    It seems you just realized that what you said goes against your virtue signalling. Take it like a man and explain who is going to bomb what and why.
    Two can play at this game. Thanks for admitting you were wrong. Thats doing it right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, then show me all the people in Denmark blowing up in Burqas.
    They dont exist because we take precautions.

We still have issues with their offspring who isnt being raised properly at all, or even just in general recieves any kind of parenting. We should be able to weed them out in 10 or so years though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whipps View Post
    Good onya Denmark

Finally showing some Viking spirit, unlike those SJW pussies next door in Sweden
    THey regret being SJW's though

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    Nope, a woman who makes that choice of her own free will is not a slave to anyone but herself.

Anyone who thinks a woman should make that choice and if they don't they have no value is someone that wants women to be brood mares.
    The mental gymnastics in display here is truly deserving of an olympic medal. Just come clean. You dislike children, and disparage anyone, man or woman, who choses to have them.

As an aside, you seem perfectly sanguine about brown women being "brood mares" so you have ready access to cheap labor and a potential future tax base. I'm trying to decide if its because you only dislike it when white people procreate, or if you see brown people as lesser, and unable to live up to the level societal development as whites. Hopefully it's neither and you're just suffering from some serious cognitive dissonance. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you're extremely illogical and not just an awful human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    1. You can hide a lot of stuff in a flowy skirt... one of the most prolific theft family did just that when they stole millions so... this is just a silly argument. Also security risk because they'll be scared of terrorism? Those people are already scared of just being around muslim men, shall they also be banned?

2. Okay so the ones who are forced to wear the burqa to go outside and interact with society, are now forced to stay home and not go outside, well that seems even worse doesn't it? They're going to be even more separated and integration far less likely.

3. A poster already pointed to a study that shows that women who wear veils actually may do so to integrate to show that they are still pious and free of modern temptation so they can go out interact with men and the world while showing off their closely held piety. So what you'd now be doing is making them stay home or for deeply religious women making them feel way more vulnerable and as though they're doing something wrong which may also make them stay home and not integrate at all.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ntegrate-study

It is like burning down the house so the house won't catch fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I guarantee I can hide just as much stuff in a standard backpack. And I can refuse to let people search that bag, too, unless it's a cop and they have probable cause other than "hey, that guy has a backpack".

Yes.

Forcing them NOT to wear it is just as "medieval" as forcing them TO wear it, however. In both cases, you're forcing women to dress in a manner you deem "proper", rather than leaving that decision up to them.

And as I said earlier, if a woman feels undressed without wearing this, all a legal consequence for wearing one does is force them to stay home. It works directly against your supposed goals.

Literally the only reason why not is because some people get a bug up their asses when they see a woman wearing one.

Those people are the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    1) what whole load of bad stuff? Where is this rash of criminals wearing burqas?

2)Your argument is rather stupid here. First you argue they shouldn't wear burqas because it is forced on some of them; howver, I point out okay so now they're forced to stay home and not integrate and how do you fight for those women being if they aren't in a physical abusive relationship what do they do?

3)There are women who wear burqas because of their faith and don't judge others so this argument is just again stupid, you also don't address the fact that many women wear burqas to integrate and also show they're pious which apaprently you want them to integrate but now for the very religious you're taking away one of their ways to integrate, bravo.
    1. Even if people didn't do it, the possibility is there. Besides, there have been uses of the burqa for terrorist purposes.

2. It's not my argument that's stupid, it's yours that's immature. If they are forced to stay home because of it, which is literally a hyperbolic assumption, then the State should see to fixing that too. What kind of logic is that? Maybe we shouldn't charge taxes so people don't evade them

3. How does one integrate in Norway, a secular country, by wearing the epitomy of religious clothing? Is this a joke reply?

Good stuff Denmark! The solution is simple, if you want to wear a full-face veil for whatever reason don't live in Denmark. Everyone is happy!

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Just come clean...you seem perfectly sanguine about brown women being "brood mares"
    I did. I choose the path of freedom and shine the spotlight on those that prefer to be mud puddles on the freedom path. Don't like other's pointing out that you are being a mud puddle? Stop being one. You are free to be one, of course, but I am also free to point you out so others have the freedom to decide if they want to step in your mud.

I don't care if anyone breeds or not at all. To breed or not is their choice alone to make if nature gave them the ability to do so.

I care if others are told they are worthless unless they breed.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2018-08-04 at 11:03 PM.

3. How does one integrate in Norway, a secular country, by wearing the epitomy of religious clothing? Is this a joke reply?
    You don't integrate. You change the country to fit your narrative of course, that much should be obvious.

The country's culture and laws should change to accomadate the immigrants, not the other way around...or so I've started to believe from reading a lot of the posts on this topic, because holy shit...they don't like laws that don't conform with their narrative of what is "fine"
    Edit:
    Or rather "acceptable"...or "free"...or any other word you would like to put there in order to make me or other folks that agree with the law change seem like fascists or nazi's, or *gasp* racists.
    Last edited by Benitora; 2018-08-04 at 10:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Ah so you acknowledge it's all about targeting Muslims. Well carry on then.

Like i get the face covering practices in many countries come from a place of misogyny but to target the oppressed with more oppression seems fucking backward as hell.
    Laws, religious or not, indoctrinated them into that worldview and so unfortunately laws are necessary to push and encourage some out of it. They'll have to be brave in their own time and pace, trusting it's for the better instead of wrong or something to be ashamed of like teenagers that can't go outside without wearing a multi-layer-cake of make-up leading to an internal meltdown.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-08-04 at 10:21 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

1. Even if people didn't do it, the possibility is there. Besides, there have been uses of the burqa for terrorist purposes.

2. It's not my argument that's stupid, it's yours that's immature. If they are forced to stay home because of it, which is literally a hyperbolic assumption, then the State should see to fixing that too. What kind of logic is that? Maybe we shouldn't charge taxes so people don't evade them

1. How often? Couldn't they just use regular masks later? Any stats on this law actually diverting crime?

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logorrhea View Post
    The law doesn't discriminate based on age, gender, sexuality or religion. If you break it, you will suffer the consequences. This woman should be living in Saudi Arabia or Iran if she wants to wear a burka, those countries expect you to wear it. Here in the West we value women's rights and freedom, so we don't consider this act of oppression justified in our countries.
    Ironically there are so many absurd things you can't do as a white person in Muslim countries but it's okay, because it's their culture or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    You don't integrate. You change the country to fit your narrative of course, that much should be obvious.

The country's culture and laws should change to accomadate the immigrants, not the other way around...or so I've started to believe from reading a lot of the posts on this topic, because holy shit...they don't like laws that don't conform with their narrative of what is "fine"
    Edit:
    Or rather "acceptable"...or "free"...or any other word you would like to put there in order to make me or other folks that agree with the law change seem like fascists or nazi's, or *gasp* racists.
    For real, this is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    1. How often? Couldn't they just use regular masks later? Any stats on this law actually diverting crime?
    Wearing a mask in public does suggest that something is off - especially near, say, a bank. Wearing a burqa in that manner creates no such immediate reaction even if it disturbs or scares others.

Well, the law must exist for some time before statistics become available. However, the same logic could be used for extreme drugs, guns and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Two can play at this game. Thanks for admitting you were wrong. Thats doing it right.
    What are you even talking about? From what you said two things can be discerned.

- You believe religious minorities which you referenced to as oppressed would resort to bombing because they can't be expected to follow the rule of law.

- You're incredibly dishonest and won't even stand by your own words, especially after I dismantled and turned your virtue signalling against yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So are there actually statistics showing that laws like these prevent crimes? Real numbers?
    Please refrain from logical questions, this is a debate on burkas.

For real, this is getting ridiculous.

Wearing a mask in public does suggest that something is off - especially near, say, a bank. Wearing a burqa in that manner creates no such immediate reaction even if it disturbs or scares others.

Well, the law must exist for some time before statistics become available. However, the same logic could be used for extreme drugs, guns and whatnot.
    I'm not too sure that logic fits. Crime still happens even though guns are banned ... and drugs? lol seriously?

So no statistics at all? Oh other countries? Didn't France ban them some time ago? Did it divert crime?