Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    something something putress vibe

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Does he actually say it (white text/in a quest text) or is it just his standard click reaction?
    He says it in the Battle for Lordaeron scenario. Right before they think they've outnumbered the Alliance who infiltrated the city.

Yeah, horde main, and I fucking HATE Nathanos. He's always super shitty to the player. Bit of a bummer, I was thrilled to hear him coming back into the story after fighting him so many years ago in EPL.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I wonder why the Forsaken second in command defending the Forsaken capital under a Forsaken Warchief using Forsaken methods would be using that as his warcry. Truly compels me to ponder.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Nope, I’m actually ok with that.
    It reminds me too much of a RW theme, where if you don’t say correct word in certain community, you are dead. I think it’s stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    He's Forsaken....they are defending his home...seems like a reasonable thing to yell...just sayin'
    I would agree except the Forsaken are a part of The Horde, and they aren't fighting this battle alone. Battle for Lordaeron is a fight between the Alliance and the Horde, not the Forsaken versus the Alliance. I mean c'mon dude, Sylvanas herself is personally requesting us (the Champion of the Horde. GTFO with that "Victory for the Forsaken" crap.

Does he actually say it (white text/in a quest text) or is it just his standard click reaction?
    I left a link in my original post. Yes he says it, and of course in a super arrogant fashion which hurts even more because we are shortly forced to retreat after being overpowered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I wonder why the Forsaken second in command defending the Forsaken capital under a Forsaken Warchief using Forsaken methods would be using that as his warcry. Truly compels me to ponder.
    Not noble savage enough.

Quote Originally Posted by cLax0n View Post
    I would agree except the Forsaken are a part of The Horde, and they aren't fighting this battle alone. Battle for Lordaeron is a fight between the Alliance and the Horde, not the Forsaken versus the Alliance. I mean c'mon dude, Sylvanas herself is personally requesting us (the Champion of the Horde. GTFO with that "Victory for the Forsaken" crap.

The forsaken dont give a shit about the Horde as a whole. Slyvanus said she doesn't care about the other horde races in BtS. That's why they blight their own troops with no remorse.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It would be really cringey if he yelled FOR THE HORDE. Just like it was when Sylvanas screams it in the cinematic.
    Wow you realy thought the for the horde from sylvanas was cringy?
    It was the best part pf the cinematic imo.

Maybe he's just frustrated being a zombie, no juices flowing and all.

You kinda proved my point with this post. The Alliance represents all the races within it, its a faction.
    No, I was talking about human NPC that WEREN'T alliance still said that line. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    He's Forsaken....they are defending his home...seems like a reasonable thing to yell...just sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy...another Alliance fan setting high on his pedestal?

Take some time and catch up on 20 years of lore and you'll discover how silly that statement actually is
    he's right though, first warchief was blackhand who was killed in his sleep by orgrim doomhammer, then there was thrall who failed at keeping the horde to any of the peace treaties he signed, then came garrosh... , then voljin for WoD where we got to see the orcish culture without demonic taint, then he died and picked the bitch queen.
    the horde has NEVER had honor, that's why saurfang was suicidal.
    because this is nothing new to him.

Deleted
    I like Nathanos exactly because he is a horrible sarcastic prick and being an a** to everyone. It cracks me up every time I click on him.
    I am already a lot more afraid that he will die than that Sylvanas will (possibly).

As for the victory for the Forsaken, I think that's only because he is a Forsaken. They've usually had some other greeting than 'For the Horde'. More something like 'For the Dark Lady', 'Beware the Living', 'Death to the Living', 'I am Forsaken', 'For the Forsaken'. I don't think I ever heard them say For the Horde as a greeting or for anything really. But I could be wrong there. It's just not as common as with the other Horde races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    he is being super disrespectful to Baine throughout the entire scenario.
    As much as I hate Sylvanas and her boyfriend, Baine totally deserves to be disrespected.

You kinda proved my point with this post. The Alliance represents all the races within it, its a faction.
    No. His point is its just a game file attached to all humans, even the ones not associated with the alliance, and likely the same with Nathanos and "for the forsaken". If your point was the forsaken are not as pro horde as humans are pro alliance, then one wonders why you singled out just 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    No. His point is its just a game file attached to all humans, even the ones not associated with the alliance, and likely the same with Nathanos and "for the forsaken". If your point was the forsaken are not as pro horde as humans are pro alliance, then one wonders why you singled out just 2 of them.

A scenario with voice acting isn't just some random sound bite that occurs when you click on an NPC. And quite frankly, I'm not sure why you even bother contesting the fact that Nathanos clearly doesn't give a crap about anyone but the Forsaken, and is using the Horde as a whole to further their own selfish agenda. If you go back to my original post, I am pointing out that this Nathanos craplord is saying "Victory for the Forsaken" which is kinda crap to say because you know...a bunch of other Horde members were there helping the Forsaken...because they are all a part of the Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    quest text.

Either way, Nathanos have always been like that, and he was loved by the Horde classic community because of the way he acts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    so you like Nathanos, but hate Sylvanas ?

sexist confirmed ^^
    =)))))))))))))))))

The forsaken are disgrace and disease of today' s Horde. Making them a playable race was one of the greatest Blizzard's mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    The forsaken are disgrace and disease of today' s Horde. Making them a playable race was one of the greatest Blizzard's mistakes.
    They were a disgrace of the Horde the moment they were shoved into it. Maybe that was the first case of horrible writing in WoW’s history.