Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[WA2][BFA] Boomy power bar, talents and dot tracker

My Boomy power bar for BFA -
    Im sure there is room for improvement and modification, but this is a solid foundation
    Let me know what you think, and if you need any help or have suggestions - id be happy to take them onboard
    Make sure you import both auras in the collection (one for dot tracker, one for AP/talents etc)

https://wago.io/SJSy9mKVm

Key Features:
    Predictive astral power bar
    Empowerment tracking with glow on 2+ stack
    Dot tracking with glow/desaturate on missing/pandemic range
    Glow on unused cooldown (FoE, WoE, Treants)
    Cooldown tracking with glow/desaturate on active/cooldown

Last edited by wing5wong; 2018-07-29 at 08:56 AM.

these are hot fire, thanks!

is there anyway to center the number in the astral power bar? or make it where the numbers never move?

Quote Originally Posted by droodzz View Post
    these are hot fire, thanks!

is there anyway to center the number in the astral power bar? or make it where the numbers never move?
    under display for astral power and astral power BG - change Justify from right to center, and anchor from right to center and width from automatic to fixed (196). ive updated the auras with this change
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2018-07-29 at 11:32 AM.

Is there an option to make it so that the Solar empowerments are not shown at all instead of as grey? I get confused when I do and don't have empowerments as I'm use to reacting to seeing the icon and not so much the color of it.

Also, a way to increase the size of the DoT icons when they get to their refresh rate and/or are at 0? Will help with my visual ques as well.

Regardless great work and I love it! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shifterstorm View Post
    Is there an option to make it so that the Solar empowerments are not shown at all instead of as grey? I get confused when I do and don't have empowerments as I'm use to reacting to seeing the icon and not so much the color of it.

Also, a way to increase the size of the DoT icons when they get to their refresh rate and/or are at 0? Will help with my visual ques as well.

Regardless great work and I love it! Keep it up!
    remove trigger 2 on empowerments - Status>health>player

add additional conditions to the dots to increase their height/width (and possibly x-offset and y-offset depending on the effect u want)
    not a fan off that but it shouldnt take much to get that going

jsut uploaded a new version with updated AP bar https://wago.io/HJu9_-oEm

Deleted
    Hey, what would be the easiest way to have my astral power & number be displayed in all forms? I dont really care about mana/rage/energy whatsoever as a boomkin id rather be able to see my AP in all forms.

the code currently shows each forms power - im changing it up a bit at the moment, next release will just be AP bar only and show in all forms

AP bar overhaul, single aura for current /prediction + background of your choice - im using a model

Deleted
    Is there anywhere I can get the export for the AP bar alone? Im not using the rest of the WAs

il add it tomorrow,
    otherwise you can pull those 2 out of the group then delete the group

- - - Updated - - -

seperate bar now available, along with a heap of fixes to the ap bar

... and some more fixes. should be stable now again
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2018-08-05 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    il add it tomorrow,

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet, cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

il add it tomorrow,

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for so many questions im not that good at editing other complicated WAs without breaking them etc. Is there a way to make the contrast between the astral power and the background more clear like in the last bar? Right now they are like the same colour so its hard to gauge how much AP I have without looking at the number directly because the background bar and the amount of astral power I have kinda melt into each other if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Sweet, cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for so many questions im not that good at editing other complicated WAs without breaking them etc. Is there a way to make the contrast between the astral power and the background more clear like in the last bar? Right now they are like the same colour so its hard to gauge how much AP I have without looking at the number directly because the background bar and the amount of astral power I have kinda melt into each other if that makes sense.
    Il have to check the exact names tomorrow, but under actions code is something like
    a.Apoverlaycolor=....
    Change the[“a”]=.5 to maybe .75
    Closer to 1, the darker the color

Deleted
    Il have to check the exact names tomorrow, but under actions code is something like
    a.Apoverlaycolor=....
    Change the[“a”]=.5 to maybe .75
    Closer to 1, the darker the color
    Going to check it out, which specific aura is it im changing or is it the group itself?

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Going to check it out, which specific aura is it im changing or is it the group itself?
    In the AP_Predicition_Events aura (not the background). .75/.8 seems to look good so il keep it there for future
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2018-08-06 at 04:49 AM.

I'm assuming we use all 3 wago strings you have if you want the complete experience? Anyways, when I tried putting in the AsP bar I got this error https://imgur.com/a/jXrFPxe

did you just download today? i fixed that late last night i believe

did you just download today? i fixed that late last night i believe
    Yeah right before I posted that actually

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah right before I posted that actually
    i uploaded another updated to cahnge the alpha just before - could you try that out and let me know - im not seeing that error my end anymore
    make sure to delete the old copy first - may be worth deleting all 3 and reimporting

i uploaded another updated to cahnge the alpha just before - could you try that out and let me know - im not seeing that error my end anymore
    make sure to delete the old copy first - may be worth deleting all 3 and reimporting
    Yeah just tried again with the AsP bar and the error popped up, for example I didn't even see the preview in WA. However I imported it anyways and it started kicking out errors. I just ignored them and clicked on the various parts in WA and it stopped putting out errors and it is working. That does not mean I'm error free atm but they aren't showing atm.

This is what I see now, https://imgur.com/a/lfr3YPR