Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sims are nice to compare different talents/gear for a spec, but not to compare different classes and specs.

Some specs are really well maintained (like shamans) while others aren't. Use sims to optimize yourself but not to compare yourself to other classes.

dont worry like all the new expansion, you be op at first and at mid-expansion and later you will nerf to the ground;p

Shammy's are not on top, the table shows that rogues are at the top, shammy's are 3rd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    haha true, 2017 - we're bringing you classic!

2018 - ELEMENTAL IS STILL TRASH HAHAHAHA!

best part is, in classic....elemental will still be trash, it must be a universal constant.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah that was celestalon, when he left WoW i lit a candle in his honour, then took a shit on it, just like he shit on elemental in WoD.
    Are you aware that in classic, any elemental shaman with the right gear was almost one shotting people with lightning bolt right? And I mean… one shotting BWL/AQ/Naxx people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalha View Post
    Are you aware that in classic, any elemental shaman with the right gear was almost one shotting people with lightning bolt right? And I mean… one shotting BWL/AQ/Naxx people.
    Every class with the "right gear" was one shotting people because of the disparity of damage vs health/damage reduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I would always take SIMC with a grain of salt, regardless of beta or not.

I trust empirical data, not simulations.

Remember how DEMO lock was crushing everyone on the sims but im practice was garbage lol

Deleted
    Don't see any shammy domination there. At best middle of the pack, which is nothing to be excited about really.

The old saying is true (as should be applied here as well) in that "He who does the least, does what they do, best." In other words, classes that can only dps should always out damage everyone else. Those that can only dps and heal should out dps those who can tank, dps, and/or heal. I was fine with that in the past and I'm fine with it now. Right now, Blizzard has things massively screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Name 3 important differences between level 120 and 110.
    Azerite traits aren't extremely impactful barring a few exceptions for a few specs.

Because unless i'm missing some serious OP Azerite traits, the statement "wait until max level" is bullshit in BfA, you have the same talents, same skills, there is nothing new except those boring / low impact Azerite traits.
    That is the most idiotic statement I've seen in a very long time. The game is balanced around 111-120 level, how can you not understand such a simple premise...

Quote Originally Posted by oneclosetothesun View Post
    That is the most idiotic statement I've seen in a very long time. The game is balanced around 111-120 level, how can you not understand such a simple premise...
    Then go ahead, read the other comments, because i've explained multiple times by now why the difference between 110 gameplay and 120 is not that huge.
    Because to actually have a meaningful difference, you need factors that actually change the balance of power, or not?

But i get, people love to repeat the same line they've been saying for like 10 years.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not shaman related but beastmastery being that high over marks isn’t going to fly. I’ll expect heavy nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    My Boy Chase M from Baytown Texas, now living in Houston sent me a text message today. As it turns out, we're golden shammy family.

You see I've always played Shaman, sometimes with my buddy Craig P outta Winnipeg MB, and sometimes without him, but always to the best of the class ability. Unless I was drunk, which I was, for the last 5 years.

I battled addiction like anyone else, and for a time even helped lead a Realm First Guild. Something Sneak I L wasn't there for because he usually quits to early in expansions. He'll quit again this expansion, he's married now, family changes everything, especially with a game like WoW.

Anyways I gave up drinking. And what a perfect time.

Shaman back on top!
    I dont want to ruin anything, but did u play with legion? Steps:
    1. Before live, dmg meter like X ( you are happy )
    2. 1 week before live, dmg meter like Y ( you are confused but ok )
    3. After few days patch went live dmg meter like Z ( you starting to hate this game )
    4. Then new patch drops, dmg meter like A ( you quit the game )

I know without changes the game would be boring, but considering what they did in legion, this time wont be different, the "balancing" shitshow gonna hit big every time your spec/class is topping dmg meters. And they doing this raid by raid, and people can say "oh man play what u want/like, enjoy your spec" but if u are middle/low on that dmg meter, seriously, you are not bothered a little bit? :/

A class has to be in really bad shape with really bad history if being top 10th dps coint as "dominating".

Chase M, my life coach tells me Shaman will remain near or at the top, but below Rouge and whatever Craig plays.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathfaern View Post
    A class has to be in really bad shape with really bad history if being top 10th dps coint as "dominating".
    well whole post is based on sims from last week when only shaman had been updated to next expansion, so for day or two it was been top on its charts, op havent read comments under it and everything was been pointed there
    i strongly sugest to use shaman discord, there is a loot sayed there, if someone intrested in topic of shamans, and you can ask to and get instant answer most of the time

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Not shaman related but beastmastery being that high over marks isn’t going to fly. I’ll expect heavy nerfs.
    MM is the simpler spec right now. BM requires some skill due to Frenzy stacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    You're 7th. Behind Monks, Demon Hunters, and 2 specs of Rogue. It's good, but not that good.
    read all posts before commenting, or etleast couple most recent
    i would expecially point you to 2 posts above where my previous post is, it may give some light to everything

OT situation is not bad and there are some buffs planed for expansion lunch for shamans and shadow priests (imo it will hit mostly ele cose its horible atm but who knows maybe enh will get something to)

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    My Boy Chase M from Baytown Texas, now living in Houston sent me a text message today. As it turns out, we're golden shammy family.

You see I've always played Shaman, sometimes with my buddy Craig P outta Winnipeg MB, and sometimes without him, but always to the best of the class ability. Unless I was drunk, which I was, for the last 5 years.

I battled addiction like anyone else, and for a time even helped lead a Realm First Guild. Something Sneak I L wasn't there for because he usually quits to early in expansions. He'll quit again this expansion, he's married now, family changes everything, especially with a game like WoW.

Anyways I gave up drinking. And what a perfect time.

Shaman back on top!

https://simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html
    Simcraft rankings are not indication of anything, I do recall all the hunters crying like babies in Legion because they were bottom on Simcraft only to be top overall class after the first weeks of raiding. Also this

This snip and history shows its 100% NOT going to be accurate right now and probably won't be for some time.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Sad thread. Someone should make a game called World of Recount that you can play on 1980s pocket calculators.

Blizzard, break damage meters and make the game fun.

It was obvious that the class would see a raw number buff being slapped on as bandaid. They wouldn't leave it as underperforming as it seemed to be.

Shamans were in a pretty good position during Legion and they will be in BfA too.