Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It would be the most successful go fund me campaign ever. It’s not a bad idea...
    Probably. I should go start one right now...

...with a little disclaimer text saying "...this money may or may not ever end up in the hands of the NRA."
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    You're welcome, rest of the country.

-us New Yorkers.
    *signs name here*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Maybe they should start a GoFundMe, I hear that's all the rage among people in ailing health these days.
    Our Russian overlords have ceased their payments, help us in our time of need!
    /s

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This is why the Justice system does not depend on the opinions of private citizens. He was never convicted of treason.

Oliver L. North was "Indicted March 16, 1988, on 16 felony counts. After standing trial on 12, North was convicted May 4, 1989 of three charges: accepting an illegal gratuity, aiding and abetting in the obstruction of a congressional inquiry, and destruction of documents.

And all of those charges and convictions were dismissed by a Appeals Court. This why we have legal system which decides who is guilty of what and not some forum posters.
    So you must like Hillary also right? I mean she wasn't convicted either.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    There should be a limit to how many times you get to trot out that lame excuse. Either that or you need to convince your buddies to stay away from attempts at humor.
    Well, thankfully you do not make the rules for this forum.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Supports Oliver North, the guy who sold weapons to Iran and then gave the money to terrorists in South American, and supports calling high schoolers terrorists for daring to speak out against the NRA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was more talking about life in general. Cause when you respond to everything with "well they were just joking" it's pretty obvious you have a problem.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Supports Oliver North, the guy who sold weapons to Iran and then gave the money to terrorists in South American, and supports calling high schoolers terrorists for daring to speak out against the NRA.
    I don't think I have seen a bigger hypocrite yet.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I don't think I have seen a bigger hypocrite yet.
    Well, whenever someone proves him wrong, he just puts that person on ignore. He is easily the most willfully ignorant person I have seen on these threads. He lies, spreads fake bullshit, and then when he's challenged, he pretends to be a victim, and then clutches his pearls as he just ignores it all.

He's bought into all the lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I was more talking about life in general. Cause when you respond to everything with "well they were just joking" it's pretty obvious you have a problem.
    I see. And you make it clear you have a problem when you quote only two words out of a poster's post leaving out the rest. Quoting out of context ring a bell? Anyway, it appears you have no substance to the topic of this thread other than a desire to be contentious. So not going to waste anymore time with you. Take care.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anything "good" the NRA does?

I mean Lebron built a school. NRA ever built a school?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Is there anything "good" the NRA does?

I mean Lebron built a school. NRA ever built a school?
    They have hundreds if not thousands of NRA certified firearm instructors across the US and maybe some aboard. When I had to get my conceal carry handgun license here in Ohio, I had to take a class and the instructor was a NRA certified one. Of course if you are not into safety with firearms, how to shoot accurately, the firearm laws of your state or learning about the history of such, to name a few, they will not offer much for you. They are a firearm private organization, not a charity one. And of course, a advocacy for the right to keep and carry firearms under the US Constitution.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2018-08-05 at 10:23 PM.

They have hundreds if not thousands of NRA certified firearm instructors across the US and maybe some aboard. When I had to get my conceal carry handgun license here in Ohio, I had to take a class and the instructor was a NRA certified one. Of course if you are not into safety with firearms, how to shoot accurately, the firearm laws of your state or learning about the history of such, to name a few, they will not offer much for you. They are a firearm private organization, not a charity one. And of course, a advocacy for the right to keep and carry firearms under the US Constitution.
    Ok, that is what they do.

Is there anything good the NRA does?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Ok, that is what they do.

Is there anything good the NRA does?
    Lol! Apparently not for you.

Lol! Apparently not for you.
    What you did was akin to saying Walmart is good because they sell medicine.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you did was akin to saying Walmart is good because they sell medicine.
    Well, to keep in context, millions think Walmart is a good place to shop for varies reasons. It is also like Rural King is not going to appeal much to those that live in the city in apartments. Normally.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2018-08-05 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see. And you make it clear you have a problem when you quote only two words out of a poster's post leaving out the rest. Quoting out of context ring a bell? Anyway, it appears you have no substance to the topic of this thread other than a desire to be contentious. So not going to waste anymore time with you. Take care.
    wait... Is a conservative lecturing me on taking things out of context? Lol. I was totally wrong. You are funny! Keep it up with the jokes!
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Good a world without the NRA would be great, Hope they shutdown.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Well, to keep in context, millions think Walmart is a good place to shop for varies reasons. It is also like Rural King is not going to appeal much to those that live in the city in apartments. Normally.
    You don't understand what it means to be good do you?

This reminds me of a South Park episode where Cartman tries to be nice and Kyle says "That isn't being nice that is just putting on a nice sweater" just for Cartman to reply "I don't understand the difference."

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't understand what it means to be good do you?

This reminds me of a South Park episode where Cartman tries to be nice and Kyle says "That isn't being nice that is just putting on a nice sweater" just for Cartman to reply "I don't understand the difference."
    You and I may very well have different opinions on what is good. You may think Rap is good, yet I hate that type of music. You may think dark ale is good. Yet I do not think it is good. I think okra sucks and thus is not good. My wife loves it. I think you get the picture.