Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Didnt they say it will be phased and that once you hit max level its all gone?
    No Idea... I really hope that isn't the case though as they have transformed other races starter areas around current events.

10+ Year Old Account

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Ordaine View Post
    Brill has long needed a makeover.
    I am more curious as to what will happen to the nelf and undead starter zones.
    Nothing will change with the starting zones because phasing.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Ordaine View Post
    No Idea... I really hope that isn't the case though as they have transformed other races starter areas around current events.
    It's phased. Exactly like the NE starter area is now. There's a guy to talk to at Darkshore to go "back through time" to a previous version of the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    It doesn’t count as “morally black” when considering the Forsaken for, well, anyone but the Forsaken.

Everyone else considers them unholy abominations that shouldn’t be alive. So, slaughtering Brill would be considered Morally White as it is the will of the Light to free them from the curse of Undeath.

I’m actually being serious here. The Forsaken are the worst of the worst in the eyes of the Alliance, and even Anduin and Velen would not see their deaths as an evil.
    Errr, that's not what they actually think however. Even Genn doesn't hate all the Forsaken, and Anduin wanted peace with them enough to call for the Gathering. Nothing indicates that the Alliance's leaders view the Forsaken as abominations to be purged. The rank and file might, but said rank and file is also extremely obedient so that's not too much of a problem.

Lovely prediction. It also qualifies as the worst possible tactic. Just think about it:

Admiral: Your Majesty, our ships are in range of bombarding the township of Brill. Do we give the order?
    Anduin: No, we should not risk it from here.
    Admiral: Very well, do we deploy the artillery on land then?
    Anduin: Of course not Admiral, we will charge into the town with our troops, bravely risking falling into an ambush, trap, or Horde counter offensive; and we will not use our superior artillery in any way doubtlessly.
    Admiral: But, my King-
    Anduin: Oh shut it, eye for an eye!

Of course, it can always be a massacre in Brill if the few Forsaken civilians decide to stay for the next bombardment to prove their martyrdom.

Undead are hardly humanoid, they are more like kobolds on the ''dignity and right to exist'' scale.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Undead are hardly humanoid, they are more like kobolds on the ''dignity and right to exist'' scale.
    All titan creations are unnatural and must be exterminated.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Random lieutenant: Sir, what's your plan?
    Anduin: More boats.
    RL: What?
    A: Send. More. Boats
    *Boat lands on Sylvanas
    Sylvanas: Anduiiiiiin!
    Of course, half a dozen wind up in the peaks of the Redridge Mountains. A few presumed to have fallen into the volcano of Blackrock. But that's war, right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Anduin disagrees with you.

So does Genn.

If both "Pure Cinnamon Roll" and "Manpain McWolf-face" disagree with you, I think you might be on the wrong side of things...
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Some of you hordes are alright. Don't come to Undercity tomorrow.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbound View Post
    Some of you hordes are alright. Don't come to Undercity tomorrow.
    The Horde is hosting it's Nickelodeon slime festival tomorrow. Please step in the poison gas slime
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I do think the Alliance will get its unbelievable massacre moment. Anduin will almost have a heart attack over it, but it's still going to be his fault. I think it's going to be Rogers, going ham on the Horde in most horrible way she possibly can. And it's Anduins fault for keeping her after 1) a massacre against surrendering orcs in Pandaria, bad enough to conjure up some sha and 2) disobeying his orders in Stormheim, getting lots of people killed and losing the airship. He can't punish Genn for that, but he could and should have punished Rogers. and 3) her screaming rage against Anduin personally in the book. A soldier this unstable should not be in a position of power anymore, unless you want some massacre to happen. Or unless you are so inexperienced and naive that you don't see it coming.

Apart from the massacre against the Forsaken civilians by the suicide-mission Nightelf druids ofc. I'm not saying it's not understandable! But it's still pure hatred and revenge.