Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphokyros View Post
    ... The only thing i had that made me feel special was my Swift Zulian Tiger, that too was re-added to the BMAH.
    Unsubbed because you don't "feel special."

This is your mother's job, not Blizzard's.

100% chance OP bought a self pilot or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Literally the only thing this would achieve is the following:

- Completely devaluing the prestige of gladiator mounts from the moment of inception and for all time afterwards
    - Creating an enormous market, much, much bigger than the current boosting market as whales will buy literally every gladiator mount they have released. It will turn arena above 2600 into nothing but boosting, making getting the mount legitamately almost impossible as you will be facing players with literally two dozen gladiator titles vs you getting to 2400 for the first time.

Worst idea i've heard in a long time and thats saying a lot, since i read mmo c every day.

The issue with arena is one you highlighted yourself. People at 2200 got the same reward as people at 2700. Thats 500 rating and an enormous skill gap but the same reward. The solution is simple - add rewards to 2450 or so.
    I might be in the wrong how Saddles work but I thought you could get one per season at most? How would a market and boosting work? I can see it for that one saddle, you'd still be like 20 mounts behind though? Make it one per account as well.

OT if you have to be top 0.5% or so to earn a saddle and you can only earn one each season per account, then sure, sounds reasonable. Why have it bound to a season? I have the greatest of respect for anyone doing high end content, be it PvP arena or world first PvE. For me it would not diminish the prestige and time invested, I'd still be impressed when I see them. They're clearly better players than me and if I work hard I might be able to get a mount/title one day but it's a long way ahead.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    And yet the vast majority of guilds and players cannot clear mythic. Derp.
    Including the moron you answered. Who can't pvp or pve.

- - - Updated - - -

The sad reality is ... if enough people pvp'd they might do it - but not enough do and they simply don't care what any of the pvpers want.

I agree. It's a bit silly the rewards for being a good pvper in a season go away, but the pve rewards stay (eg mythic mounts and mythic transmog)

Nope, if you didn't get glad, you don't deserve it.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    I might be in the wrong how Saddles work but I thought you could get one per season at most? How would a market and boosting work? I can see it for that one saddle, you'd still be like 20 mounts behind though? Make it one per account as well.
    Even if its just one its bad. Legion had like 5 seasons, that means you were able to get all TBC drakes and 1 WoTLK drake. If BFA has 5 seasons that will mean you'll have all TBC, all WoTLK and 2 Cata drakes.

The catch up will take, for a single player, around 3 expansions. But lets be real. The people that buy boosts would just buy 20 accounts, get a single saddle on each one and then merge them to their main, exactly how they do it now with boosting for gladiator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphokyros View Post
    Hi

I have been a PvE player for 14Years
    This last pvp season (7) i gave PvP a shot and actually got to 2700+ Rating in 3v3 expecting a gladiator title and mount.

Earning a Duelist title was the most dissapointing thing in my 14Years of playing this game, considering people with around 2200 rating got the same title.

I'll never have the mount that got me to switch to hardcore PvPing because it will no longer be obtainable.. AT ALL

What i want to try to understand is, Why have all the PvE endgame mounts been availble after each expansion? sure you make it 1% droprate, but its STILL OBTAINABLE and its usually put on BMAH aswell wich is completely unfair for all the hardworking PvErs

I would like to see the same with gladiator mounts, a "Gladiator's Saddle" like "Vicious Saddle" that you can earn each season by reaching that 50win+ in the 2400+ 3v3bracket and go back buying the gladiator mount you always wanted, why not? PvP players can go back and get old PvE mounts spending 5min of their time?
    This is only fair afterall !?

The only thing i had that made me feel special was my Swift Zulian Tiger, that too was re-added to the BMAH..

It's time, im not asking you to put gladiator mounts on the bmah, but atleast give US THAT 1% CHANCE

Alot of hardcore PvErs AND PvPrs would do ALOT to get a hold of the old gladiator netherdrakes for example

Make wow great again, Add a "Gladiator's Saddle" that you can use to buy the gladiator mount of your liking.

Regards

Pissed of unsubscribed 2741 Duelist #feelsbad

This is my first post here after using this site for years and felt like it was necessary to post, hoping for a blue post.
    [sarcasm]I agree, for the first win of the week you have a 1% chance of getting an expansion old glad mount (so currently MoP glad mounts).[/sarcasm]

I would rather see end-boss mounts made as a reward for Cutting Edge and then 0% when tier is over, than see a glad mount go to a non-glad.
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2018-08-06 at 04:34 PM.

I bet best pvp players will make milions gold for boosting glads in bfa I never rly cared about pvp. I think i will just get that 2.1k for enchant + 100 games for mount but who knows? Maybe i will just get 2250-2300 and buy glad boost? But for now i am not even sure if i will play bfa long enough

System where everything but r1 titles are based on rating is better. Why? In pve limitless ppl can get mythic mounts, or pve enchants. In pvp yea enchants were for everyone but glad mounts were limited. How is it fair?

Deleted
    Troll thread, Gladiator Drake's should remain unobtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Even if its just one its bad. Legion had like 5 seasons, that means you were able to get all TBC drakes and 1 WoTLK drake. If BFA has 5 seasons that will mean you'll have all TBC, all WoTLK and 2 Cata drakes.

The catch up will take, for a single player, around 3 expansions. But lets be real. The people that buy boosts would just buy 20 accounts, get a single saddle on each one and then merge them to their main, exactly how they do it now with boosting for gladiator.
    Wait... I'm missing something. It would be impossible to catch up, no? If you start playing now, then you have all mounts from WotLK and up to get and while you get one, a new mount is introduced with each season. How does the current gladiator mount work? Well, I play with one account and do not enjoy boost so I have no idea about loopholes like account merging etc. Pardon my lack of knowledge there. Man, always something screwing things up^^
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hemagen View Post
    100% chance OP bought a self pilot or something similar.
    He did. He got exposed already on the Blizzard forum as he posted the same crap over there.