Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If they really come up with vulpera before mok natal ill shit a brick. Nit cool blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    That dude's profile pic is an anime one how can you take that seriously anyway.
    And naga and ethereals playable. Right.
    Man, I'd be SOOOO happy if I could roll an Ethereal. I've been wanting to be one since TBC (That small ethereal quest hub in Nagrand and Netherstorm)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    OK, here are my problems with that leak.

>Azsharite is dumb. Magni as speaker ought to know that, but I'll allow it if the King of Diamonds has been made a pawn.
    >The Pillars of creation are probably the 5 torches to light their path, using them to drive the Old Gods back would be nonsense.
    >The use of the phrase "The most obvious candidate" is clearly bait to spark discussion. There's no reason not to say who it is if you know. If it's an obvious candidate then everyone else is probably saying it anyway.
    >C'Thun and Yogg Saron are dead
    >C'Thun and Yogg Saron have nothing to do with the Shadowlands. If they survive it's because of the Void, not Shadowlands.
    >Tail physics lol. Yeas, Naga are the first characters with tails, blizzard will clearly struggle.

And there's just not enough in this to convince me that he's legit.
    I don't see the problem with nagas. They already have the player model in the game. They'd just have to update it a little for current graphic engines and have no boot mog.

Well if Lordaeron has more content tomorrow then he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Good thing because right now Alliance Allied Races are >>>>>>>> Horde. Nightfallen faces got ruined before live (unplayable now,) Highmountain Tauren boring AF, Zandalari Trolls have horribly ugly female faces (unplayable,) Mag'har Orcs are fine though...so 1/4 playable for me (for others maybe they are fine but the number of Highmountain Tauren/ Nightfallen I see running around versus Void Elves/Lightforged Dranei is 1 to 10++.)
    You don't know shit. Nightborne have at least 2 good faces as I have them.

Lightforged and void elves are last minute asspulls and void elves look 10 times worse than blood elves. They have different colored hands/feet than the rest of their bodies and 99% of the hairstyles have tentacles in them and the ones that don't look like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post

I don't see the problem with nagas. They already have the player model in the game. They'd just have to update it a little for current graphic engines and have no boot mog.
    Pants and helms are an issue too.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I feel like some of this will be true-ish, but not because this is a real leak, but just because it's obvious speculation.

The Azerite coming about because of Azshara and not the massive sword in the middle of Silithus might be the giveaway this is not true.

Also the big thing about implementing playable naga isn't tail physics... it's... how do you equip boots and pants lol?
    I agree with you. Azerite is Azeroth's blood. Can't believe "azshara-ite"... that's "for the lulz"

7+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is killed by Jaina
    Don't worry he'll be resurrected on the 3rd update.

The part I don't get is how Azshara would make the Old Gods her minions. I mean, isn't it the other way round right now?

It would be really kinda stupid if that were to happen and would take away a lot of what makes the Old Gods cool and special. Wait a minute...this is Blizzard storytelling...IT MUST BE TRUE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    You don't know shit. Nightborne have at least 2 good faces as I have them.

Lightforged and void elves are last minute asspulls and void elves look 10 times worse than blood elves. They have different colored hands/feet than the rest of their bodies and 99% of the hairstyles have tentacles in them and the ones that don't look like shit.
    You don't have to like the races but clearly they had been planned out since 7.3 went into development.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Either no pant mog or some kind of tube they could wear that won't run against the ground. Nagas have the same head model as Worgens, it'll be fine! Nagas generally prefer no armor, I understand that. Just a few accent pieces (helm, shoulders, wrists, glove, chest) will suffice

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    The part I don't get is how Azshara would make the Old Gods her minions. I mean, isn't it the other way round right now?

It would be really kinda stupid if that were to happen and would take away a lot of what makes the Old Gods cool and special.
    It would be completely ridiculous.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fine to me if it's actually legit.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You don't have to like the races but clearly they had been planned out since 7.3 went into development.
    They could have easily added more races to the Army of the Light. High mountain at least have a unique skin/fur compared to Tauren. Other than the gold slapped on them Lightforged don't you just can't make a dark skinned one.

Either no pant mog or some kind of tube they could wear that won't run against the ground. Nagas have the same head model as Worgens, it'll be fine! Nagas generally prefer no armor, I understand that. Just a few accent pieces (helm, shoulders, wrists, glove, chest) will suffice
    Naga do prefer no armour, but most players like their transmog and customisation. You see the uproar on these forums every time something's remotely not the same. We have open threads on mount variety for horde and alliance, as well as one about the Horde getting a cinematic when the Alliance didn't. Can you imagine the rage if they introduced Naga but some elements weren't as customisable as every other race?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Since all the content wasn't in the Beta, it has to have more content. But no one can prove if it was "changed" in the past couple of days.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Naga do prefer no armour, but most players like their transmog and customisation. You see the uproar on these forums every time something's remotely not the same. We have open threads on mount variety for horde and alliance, as well as one about the Horde getting a cinematic when the Alliance didn't. Can you imagine the rage if they introduced Naga but some elements weren't as customisable as every other race?
    You're not wrong. They already got mad about how little customization the recently released allied races have.

I will also say that Naga being the next playable race is also unrealistic because they're Azshara's people, lore-wise it would make no sense for them to be horde since neither faction "welcomes" them

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Ofc it does. We haven't seen the entire scenario in beta.

Too good to be true.
    You're not wrong. They already got mad about how little customization the recently released allied races have.

I will also say that Naga being the next playable race is also unrealistic because they're Azshara's people, lore-wise it would make no sense for them to be horde since neither faction "welcomes" them
    That's as easy for Blizzard as saying "here's this big group of elves/nagas that never agreed with Azshara and have been hiding in the deeps all this time" or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks shit as hell, most likely created by someone who was angry of being nerfed.

Have a real leak..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If you`ve played a Worgen, Tauren or Pandaren before you`d realize that getting helmets to align properly aren`t that much of an issue for
    Blizzard